It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone is feeding me dreams..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Reading your replies you seem to know things about dreams...can you tell me what your interests are in dreams? You also seem to be sure there are spirits and that they could affect someone's dream..Do you have any of such an experiance yourself?

What would you say is an important "give-away", indicator or element in a dream which will make it a significant dream with meaning?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by The Cusp

That's kind of what I thought.

That's why I think the OP's dream was encouraged through spirits and not other people.

I don't think so. Spirits or whatever they may be are very skilled at manipulating our attention. Way better than we are. They're so good at it that it's pretty obvious, and is usually mentioned by the dreamer. Be it a dream, an alien abduction, a '___' trip, an astral or OBE experience, the one thing those all have in common is that there is a high occurrence of something purposely directing the experiencer's attention.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Reading your replies you seem to know things about dreams...can you tell me what your interests are in dreams? You also seem to be sure there are spirits and that they could affect someone's dream..Do you have any of such an experiance yourself?

What would you say is an important "give-away", indicator or element in a dream which will make it a significant dream with meaning?

Sorry it took a while to reply but I'm busy preparing for a Just In Case scenario later this year. I have been very inactive and concentrating my efforts on Prediction beyond the coming winter of this year due to terrible dreams I have had over the last 2 years.

So onto your questions: At first, my dreams were just things I would keep in a journal that made excellent stories but when I got married they began to take a more realistic theme e.g Two years into my first marriage 1993 I had a dream lasting about 5 seconds, the first of it's kind or the first time I had took the time to actually notice these little dream bursts. As a child I had them quite a lot but with a side effect of extreme emotional stress and fitting.
As I said 2 years into my first marriage I dreamt of a road in my home town called Wetmoore Road and seeing my wife at the time in a small white car and driving the car was an overweight man.
Eight years later my marriage fell apart..... My ex-wife had been having an affair for five years without my knowledge due to my demanding job (At this time dreams were just dreams to me) She arrived at the house sometime later with her lover, he was overweight drove a small white car and he was a Bus Driver.... Now remember the Road I mentioned? it was also known as Wetmoore Road Bus Park....... That was my Eureka Moment. From this point I began to study the differences between the wandering mind and actual prophetic dreams or messages from outside sources.
Results:

1. Wanderings of the mind or fears: They tend to be the bulk of a nights sleep/dreaming and last quite a long time.

2. Dreambursts: These happen in flashes lasting only seconds, anything over 30 seconds and its the mind thats in control, usually as you are dropping off to sleep or after you have woke up in the morning and slip back to sleep for a few seconds. These are 9/10 times prophetic.

3. Re-occurring Dreams: Now re-occurring dreams are usually the wandering minds home but this can be the best place for Incursions and the most stable enviroment for messages delivered from an outside source, e.g My pet who had passed paid me a visit in a dream where I'm sat relaxing in front of a fire with my Grandma who was sat smiling and waiting. Tara my dog then took me to a room filled with people .... a waiting room and took me to where my Mother was sat (she was alive at the time). That was in the December 2007 in the may 2008 she died. That was the spirit of my familiar and the constent presence and place where my family who have passed wait.
It's not always dead loved ones though... I have had incursions by ET's to put these into the right perspective from a scientific stand point, I'd call them Time Travellers with the ability to enter the fabric of your created dream and tell you any message they might need to relay (Like logging into a online game).

4. Bad Out Of Character Dreams: A recent addition to my repertoire where I act and do things totally out of character of which I can only put down to understanding and experiencing things you might not have experienced in other life times....
The dreams in no.4 are quite horrid and make me worry as to their origin or purpose(Evil Entity or Experiences We Lack)... why the rush to make me experience these things? Something is definitely afoot in the world... something is coming and forced experiences are being crammed into our dreams.

Once you can tell the difference between the above mentioned it becomes quite simple, from the Monkey Mind Wanderings and the Quantum Brains Ability to pluck future events from the Aether and then the Incursions from Entities... be they Time Travellers Or Spirits.

edit on 18-3-2013 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join