It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were-virus, what is it?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I'd like to know where you got your information. Please don't say it was an email or newspaper/magazine ad or something similar.

Unless the connection you mentioned is known to you personally or through a trusted third party, I'd say you're looking at a scam.

eta: If you do send money and get something in return ( not likely), have it thoroughly analyzed before you even consider using it. No telling what it might be.
edit on 3/4/2013 by N3k9Ni because: eta

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I swear..........

The number of people who can think rationally between what is fact and fiction is quickly on the decline.....

No offense OP but..........Come on

Also i see no link to your information
edit on 4-3-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by boymonkey74

Like I said, it's off record, meaning, only private sector and those that work there. Internet is not going to do any good.

So far, I'm the only whistle blower that is willing to test his stuff on this drug.

then i call shenanigans..............youre making this up or someone is having you on about it.........

The private sector is NOTORIOUS for putting any findings on the internet, unlike the gov

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

How did you learn about this?
How long has it been around?
What does it have to do with Yale?
What is/was your involvement?

Learned it from a friend that his friend works there. Maybe to a false flag, maybe not. I did question his standing and whom he has heard it from other than a talk show radio host or some author is able to support it

Unknown on how long this virus has been here, but if someone has time to write a book about it, then I would say it's been here for a while.

Unknown on the connection with Yale College, or why they even do it.

I'm just a listener that is looking for opinions and any information pertaining to this subject before diving in.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

It is not me that is seeking personal gain, nor am I seeking money. What do I have to gain other than pain?

Scam? I have thought of it, I have thought that this is too good to be true, an easy way to get smarter or stronger? I have to see it to believe it.

If I find out the name, I'll tell everyone about it. But if that happens, then it'll be shut down. Better now, than latter.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I only seek opinions, not attention. I made this thread seeking information, not flags or stars.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I got it from someone that talked to someone that works for them, not some internet hoax. I don't care if you believe it, I only seek information, any word on if this is the real deal or a hoax, and it has to be the kind that "YOU'VE" tried, not assumed.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterOfTheDamned

Can't head to Yale, going off what I've learned, they will deny doing such thing, but will give it to people who pay a $280 fee to get it. Must be a black market deal or something.

If this is the real deal, then I don't want my children to have what I have. A virus can travel anywhere, so it better not be my kids.

Going off some old studies, there is a way to only take the positive effects of a organism, i.e. a virus, and leave the negative effects out. Homeopathy, is what I believe it called to be.

If I want to dive into it, I better do a procedure of that.
edit on 4-3-2013 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Me thinks somebody is seeking attention.
I, too, call hoax. This whole thing stinks like poop.
sigh.
kids.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

I can't deny your feelings, sir. But I can say once more that I seek information. If your not willing to contribute, then why pay attention?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

With all due respect, I am paying attention because I'd like to see some evidence of this were-virus and anything about it.
What is the name of the book that you said had been written about it and who is the author of said book?
Is it possible that the person could have been messing with you?
Or, is it possible you had heard this person wrong or got some details mixed up?

ETA: I love were wolf movies so I'm going to pay special attention to this thread.
edit on 4-3-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I once got injected with an experimental vaccine to go to a war they didn't ask, they just did it.Now my Choromosomes may be screwed up.You're doing it for the hell of it?
Brilliant.

edit on 4-3-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: Missplled

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

In Scotland and in some bars and theatres you can wear a skirt

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I only seek opinions, not attention. I made this thread seeking information, not flags or stars.

well then if you want information wouldnt you ask your friend who is "in the know" ...you seem to know everything it does and how much it costs to get ahold of it, yet you know nothing else and can provide no other information......

Again........shenanigans........
edit on 4-3-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

I wish I can make this up, but I can't. I forgot the book's name that my friend has said, but from another book called "Ultimate Reality" there is a chapter called "Chapter 34: Miscellaneous Topics" with one of it's sections labeled "Terrifying Metamorphoses and Displaced Intelligence" which does talk about werewolves and vampire, in the flesh.

It talks about what are were-wolves. In human form, they are 6 times stronger than an average man and can run as far and fast as the 6-million dollar man. But if that isn't enough, in human form, they can jump... 15 feet.

There was a scare in Los Angeles in 1962. It was true. However, only 2 in a million people are werewolves.

This is scary stuff. This is why I'm cautious.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I only relay what I was told. Shenanigans or not, at least show some form of respect.

I was even questioning what I heard.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

reply to post by kimish

I wish I can make this up, but I can't. I forgot the book's name that my friend has said, but from another book called "Ultimate Reality" there is a chapter called "Chapter 34: Miscellaneous Topics" with one of it's sections labeled "Terrifying Metamorphoses and Displaced Intelligence" which does talk about werewolves and vampire, in the flesh.

It talks about what are were-wolves. In human form, they are 6 times stronger than an average man and can run as far and fast as the 6-million dollar man. But if that isn't enough, in human form, they can jump... 15 feet.

There was a scare in Los Angeles in 1962. It was true. However, only 2 in a million people are werewolves.

This is scary stuff. This is why I'm cautious.

Thats called stories and make believe...........we must learn to discern the difference........

There is no proof that 2 in a million people are werewolves.........

However there are many more with disorders who think they are.........

Also many people can be many times stronger then normal, its called training, and or drugs........PCP is a good example

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

I think your friend is messing around with you to be honest.
What you described in LA sounds similar to the zombie fantasy websites. They're more of a what if type of thing than real life.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

As the title say, What is the were-virus/wir-virus?

Only from what I have heard, Yale University is conducting research on it. Comes in two shades, Strength-enhancement and Neuro-enhancement.

Yale University denies such claims, but apparently a connection is willing to give it for a reasonable price of $280 and will be shipped in dry ice and in a week's time.

The drug/virus can be administered by oral or injection. Unknown on full effects other than dependance on shade. Unknown on time limit.

The only thing I can say is this: The only thing that changes is your muscles/brain, they are faster, stronger, and harder than before. Unknown on whether the person is still human or not. No transformations of any sort has happened. Unknown if they are able to have a human family if they take the drug/virus.

Unknown on how many people have done this other than their performance has increased.

If Yale is up to this, then what I'm going to get will have to pass a certain test I have developed. If fails, then I'll report this thread as a hoax and discontinue saying such things.

If success, a warning will go out to say that a new type of steroid is out and will change a person's life, forever.

I wouldn't say this if I knew this was false, but I need others opinions on the matter at hand.

Thoughts, comments?

"Bourne Legacy" I saw that one already. You need the greens virus for physical enhancement and the blues for mental enhancement.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Does anyone remember the thread where the poster had a message on his answering machine and it ended up being a friend playing a joke on him? The friend said some lines from the movie "Matrix" lol. The poster was all freaked out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join