It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were-virus, what is it?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
As the title say, What is the were-virus/wir-virus?

Only from what I have heard, Yale University is conducting research on it. Comes in two shades, Strength-enhancement and Neuro-enhancement.

Yale University denies such claims, but apparently a connection is willing to give it for a reasonable price of $280 and will be shipped in dry ice and in a week's time.

The drug/virus can be administered by oral or injection. Unknown on full effects other than dependance on shade. Unknown on time limit.

The only thing I can say is this: The only thing that changes is your muscles/brain, they are faster, stronger, and harder than before. Unknown on whether the person is still human or not. No transformations of any sort has happened. Unknown if they are able to have a human family if they take the drug/virus.

Unknown on how many people have done this other than their performance has increased.

If Yale is up to this, then what I'm going to get will have to pass a certain test I have developed. If fails, then I'll report this thread as a hoax and discontinue saying such things.

If success, a warning will go out to say that a new type of steroid is out and will change a person's life, forever.

I wouldn't say this if I knew this was false, but I need others opinions on the matter at hand.

Thoughts, comments?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Hold on are you on about the virus that makes you into a were creature? If so does it really work?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

edit on 4-3-2013 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

Not a fan of Twilight, looked on google, looked on the internet, nothing of the sort.

only a week's time will tell the truth.
edit on 4-3-2013 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Unknown if it transforms a person into a creature. I'm cautious on this as well, people have done it, and unknown on what the results are. No public records say it, only someone that works there.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Any links at all? I can't find anything but silly twilite #e

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Like I said, it's off record, meaning, only private sector and those that work there. Internet is not going to do any good.

So far, I'm the only whistle blower that is willing to test his stuff on this drug.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Count me in I can be a WereMonkey

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Maybe it will make boymonkey74 into a human
I want no part of becoming a rat myself.

I'm interested in finding out more about this if it is true, I suppose the virus is contagious and we'll have a bunch of superegos running around.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Sorry...but I need something other than your say so on this subject.

Des

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This sounds like the Bourne Legacy movie plot minus the whole werewolf virus part. Two separate color pills where one enhances the mind and the other physical abilities through get this a virus. They become dependent on them or revert back...

And just for kicks let's say it works. Maybe it lasts a week but now you're dependent. Do you really have 200+ bucks to spend every week just to get your next fix? Obviously whoever is selling it hasn't taken one because not only could they get way more money why would they want others getting there hands on it and reverse engineering it?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Nooooooo!!!! I never want to be Human you can not peel a banana with your feet...and where would I be without that!!.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

When you become human you are expected to pay taxes and pay for insurances. You are expected to BUY your bananas also.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Is there any further information you can provide? Even if it is just your account.

How did you learn about this?
How long has it been around?
What does it have to do with Yale?
What is/was your involvement?

I just got done scouring the Yale website, and saw nothing that seemed less than above board. Not that something like this would be easy to just come across on a public website anyway.

More info please...
edit on 4-3-2013 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

NOOOOOO next you will be telling me I will have to wear pants in public

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
where exactly did you get this info from, all I can find are these two viruses.
muscle strength and speed
and memory

well, I did actually find a link to this thread as well, but that doesn't count. If this virus actually works and doesn't change personality characteristics can you send me some. I'll pay you back after I go to cali and make some cash in an underground fighting ring. Provided that it actually works of course.

edit: ah your the first to speak huh. Well in that case, put me on the list for test subjects, Ill head out to Yale right now.
edit on 4-3-2013 by MasterOfTheDamned because: everything after the edit:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
dependent on shade? isnt that vampires?

Are you getting your delusions mixed up?

Unsure if they are still human...

Hmm...

I bet you anything they are

brain is faster eh.. coh, that's a relief. I'm forever dragging mine behind me on a leash.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterOfTheDamned
where exactly did you get this info from, all I can find are these two viruses.
muscle strength and speed
and memory

well, I did actually find a link to this thread as well, but that doesn't count. If this virus actually works and doesn't change personality characteristics can you send me some. I'll pay you back after I go to cali and make some cash in an underground fighting ring. Provided that it actually works of course.

edit: ah your the first to speak huh. Well in that case, put me on the list for test subjects, Ill head out to Yale right now.
edit on 4-3-2013 by MasterOfTheDamned because: everything after the edit:

Didn't you read ?

Yale deny it. But they'll ship it to you for $280 a pop.

Hell, I'll sell my immortality serum to the first person to u2u me, for only $100USD. That's a bargain. But shhh, I can't admit to it.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
What I want the OP to tell us is. How do you figure you are in the position of being the first whistle blower on this serum?

Is it from your own deductions of things you've read online...or something else. You started this thread...please provide some answers.

Without any answers from the OP...I have no reason to put any more effort into a ...hoax.

Des

edit on 4-3-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Were is man (and woman) in Latin, so probably half-man half-virus. Sounds interesting.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join