It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sequester, Obamas Pearl Harbor

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
All we've heard for almost a month now is about this sequester and the impact it is going to have on everything from top to bottom and then now whats just been released is that it was Obama's plan all along.

Doesn't this seem like perfect timing to pull some military stunt like what was pulled during pearl harbor while everyone's pants were pulled down and they were looking the opposite direction?

I just cant see any other reason for this unless he just cant wait any longer to take control of the constitution and this country to bring in his brand of the new world order that hes been masteurbating about his entire life.

anyone else see this developing?
edit on 4-3-2013 by SPECULUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SPECULUM

I just cant see any other reason for this unless he just cant wait any longer to take control of the constitution and this country to bring in his brand of the new world order that hes been masteurbating about his entire life.

Nail on head!

This is his method of jumpstarting the inevitable collapse. Wait until the full scope of these make-believe cut backs are realized. He’s not done with this charade just yet.

Let’s be honest, does a small reduction in the rate of growth (half of which is coming from the defense budget
) really force DHS to release thousands of illegal alien criminals onto US streets? I think we need an immediate audit of every federal agency so we can highlight the shenanigans going on here! There is already PLENTY of money to fund everything....I'm calling BULLSPIT!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I've felt this way all along. At the beginning it was racial hatred.. Fortunately I've grown up since then and left my racist self behind. Now it's just scary. I've heard the rumors all along. Could this be real?
Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPECULUM

Nope, anyone who thinks Obama is the ringleader is ignorant.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
We got Russian presidents making nuclear threats at the moment the sequester was realized and ships in port with no foreseen deployment date, it all seems too coincidental, especially with all this talk of gun control and government equipment and ammo purchase .

I can see the bastards blowing DC off the map intentionally to open up the New World Order headquarters in COLORADO so Obama can feel more at home in his new impenetrable underground fortress, like Hitler did in his eagles nest to run his battle stations against the invisible enemy of his totalitarianism

I see it

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by SPECULUM

Nope, anyone who thinks Obama is the ringleader is ignorant.

He may not be the ringleader but he'll carry out what's on the agenda and I too have a feeling there's something just around the corner.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
No, but I hope the military budget gets destroyed.......

Won't happen unfortunately......

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle

Obama can only take control if he takes control of the military industrial complex share holdings, and he knows it, because they write policy and control the direction of the country as they always have

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

You’re right, that won’t happen!

What always amazes me is the fact that the most vocal anti-military types are often the LEAST capable of defending themselves. US wouldn’t even be a nation if the founders were such pacifists. People with that mindset would have been totally cool getting bent over by the king and his minions just like some today.

Who knows? When the fed starts using those billion+ rounds of ammo and new tanks they just purchased for domestic use, maybe then the pacifists will find their inner warrior. I'm not holding my breathe though.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

The only thing I see developing is a more dysfunctional government that doesn't give a damn about the people they represent. They only care about getting a paycheck, staying in power and reminding their constituents about how bad the other party is.

Do I see some mysterious Illuminatish plot? No. I see people that would rather take from the people than work together and come up with a budget. Their "ideals" have gotten in the way of running the government and they look at compromise as losing.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle

Do you realize the last time defense was gutted, and it was gutted under Clinton led to the last decade of war.?

Paying attention to the current rise of China and its arms shipments to North Korea, and Iran?

Al queda is a bigger threat now than it use to be.

But hey lets cut defense, that free home, and cell phone, and education sure will come in handy when people are getting blown up guess that was the real reason behind the care act.

People get blown up no worries your hospital bills are covered.
edit on 4-3-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Aside from the many reasons that idea is ridiculous, we can’t even keep illegal alien criminals in jail because of a supposed lack of funds. Is it necessary to mention the current debt?

Anybody who thinks the fed is going to pay their medical bills too is plain stupid (especially at this point).

I’m still amused daily by the complete lack of reason possessed by so many people on this planet.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

What always amazes me is the fact that the most vocal anti-military types are often the LEAST capable of defending themselves. US wouldn’t even be a nation if the founders were such pacifists.

Cutting into the military budget will not make the United States "pacifist". Even if we cut the military budget in half (won't happen, but if) we'd still hold by far the largest military budget than any other country before us.

One of the larger chunks of our spending is the military budget and if we intend to make any significant cuts, the military budget will have to be part of those cuts. We have no need for all these bases, we have what? more than 10 military bases in Germany alone? There are US personnel operating in more than 100 nations. How much military aid do we need to give out? What has our military aid to Pakistan and Israel gotten us? We have all these sitting F22 raptors that cost millions each to maintain on a yearly basis. For goodness sakes.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Cutting into the military budget will not make the United States "pacifist". Even if we cut the military budget in half (won't happen, but if) we'd still hold by far the largest military budget than any other country before us.

I don’t have a problem with military cuts…at all. In fact, I’d like to see spending cuts (not rate of increase cuts) across the board!!

However, that’s not what she suggested. Allow me to refresh your memory with a quote:

Is “destroyed” the type of reasonable “cut” you’re looking for?

edit on 4-3-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by neo96

Aside from the many reasons that idea is ridiculous, we can’t even keep illegal alien criminals in jail because of a supposed lack of funds. Is it necessary to mention the current debt?

Anybody who thinks the fed is going to pay their medical bills too is plain stupid (especially at this point).

I’m still amused daily by the complete lack of reason possessed by so many people on this planet.

The reason the Us can't pay its bills is because of that ideology other areas suffer, and they are that ignorant and do believe that.

Some people will argue this fact but the largest federal expenditures are on social engineering.that free stuff.

I so wish they could wrap their heads around the simple concept freedom isn't free defense spending is the end all be all of everything of what they want to accomplish without it there is nothing else.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

If Obama needed to pull a military stunt in order to get his way in the sequester, what kind of military stunt would that be? In my opinion, any military stunts, false flags, will only serve the agendas of those who hold a military agenda, it does nothing in the way of what the Democrats want through the budget. Maybe Obama wants to invade Iran? But then again he has not appear all that interested in Israel's issues with them.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

No offense

Do you know how asinine that sounds to me?

The rest of the world is modernizing building up their militaries, and some say "go on cut defense" simple fact is most people don't have either cars or cell phones as old as the majority of weapon systems in the US arsenal.

Rather easy for those who say "cut defense" not them doing the fighting and dying.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

If Obama needed to pull a military stunt in order to get his way in the sequester, what kind of military stunt would that be?

Ummmm….the whole “sequester” thing IS Obama’s stunt. He got exactly what he wanted.

Let’s face it, it was the easiest way to punish American’s who disagree with him as well as the military. There will be more to come...wait for it!

edit on 4-3-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The rest of the world is modernizing building up their militaries,

Oh really, so you'd be of the opinion that the United States has not modernized her military? What does having a bloated military budget that assumes close the half the world's defense expenditure have to do with modernizing? hmm? If we cut our military budget in half, would this make our military any less modern? Or would we still have a far more modern military and larger budget than other countries?

The last time I checked, our military budget in total was about $700 billion. The European Union amounted to a military budget of $280 billion. If we cut our military budget down to $350 billion, would we be "less modern" and "less secure" than all the other militarys in the world?

It's fairly apparent to most folks that the military needs to be cut, why don't you stop targeting the poor for all of America's ills and wake the hell up to the corporate military shills who have helped grow our debt to this point.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Back when the captains of industry were plotting WW1 and 2 out on Jekyll island they decided the best way to stimulate the global economy was by budgeting huge military complex projects for a popular war. There is a fiscal method to the madness, the dollars you spent building a war ship were recycled many times as it was respent over and over again in other areas of the economy.

A modern day Pearl Harbor might not involve the military complex the same way. Maybe they will think up some grand stimulating crisis that has a solution improving domestic infrastructure? That might result in products more useable than strictly war machinery that can only be used in a foreign war theater. The military complex manufacturing infrastructure could still be used in a similar fashion to manufacture stuff like power plant parts, highway transportation equipment, or housing.

edit on 4-3-2013 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join