"Pass it Forward" One year later...My Unbelievable True Story

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I am just glad that Haley Joel Osment didn't find his way into this story some how!

Haha ok kidding you made me smile so I am Passing it Forward or maybe I am just passing something...

Great thread

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Wow, mind completely blown!

There is so much truth to what you say, about doing good stuff just for the sake of doing it and not wanting anything in return. It feels good to help others. Smiling and laughing are so much better then frowns and anger.

I haven't done the "Pass it forward" thing but since the end of 2011 I started to live my life as I use to (went into a horrible slump for a few years after I lost my job) by trying to be a better person and trying to help those that I can. And all I have to say is, wow. It feels good, still learning to control my emotions, but overall I am so happy that I turned the other cheek.

I'm happy for you and glad to hear about what you have been able to do and accomplish. Ever think about running for office?

Positive thinking and a positive lifestyle is so much better then being grumpy. I like how you think, asking for things in return will only lead back into a not so good place, but doing things just because you want to help and can help, that is what life is about. Making everyday a better day and an awesome adventure.

As for your horse's name...both the top two are great. You might have to flip a coin and let it be decided that way. Best of luck to you! I'll be looking for that horse at the races

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Lostmymarbles

Thanks for the nice reply...

I kind of feel like I found my own little journey to "enlightenment".

It might sound little silly to some...

<< 1   >>

join