It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian President discusses possibility of nuclear conflicts

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by Darkphoenix77

Originally posted by buddha
On ATS a lot has been said about lowering the population of the World.
As I see it, America is getting others to start a nuclear war.
They will keep pushing until it goes off.
And they will say “well, we did not start it!

Under America they have a city.
The people they want to save have a ticket to go to it.
If you Dont have one, you are to die up top.

If that is true (not saying that it isn't...just speculating) what would it accomplish? Those people living underground would be stuck down there for thousands of years because of radiation. When we no longer have access to the sun and nature we would cease being human and I'd welcome death because what was left of the world would not be worth living in.

Not true! Many test nukes have been detonated below ground already by all powerful nations. Nukes have been detonated over japan during ww2. Then Japan suffered a nuclear reactor meltdown after the tsunami and earthquake 2 years ago.

In the southwest usa especially the nevada testsite many nukes have been tested. The bottom line is you don't need thousands of years to eliminate radiation, just a few months at most. The earth itself is radioactive, where do you think companies get uranium and plutonium from? Gamma rays are the most deadly. Alpha and beta radiation settles down and can be burried with soil.

The elite know what they are doing and should not be under-estimated. Besides the georgia guidestones are real and say 660 million population is what earth needs. They are located in atlanta georgia. 666 also being the number of satan and all that.
Nice post, however, the Georgia Guidestones are located in Elberton, Georgia. Elbert County to be exact, near the South Carolina border, and the population cap is 500 million. It was commissioned to be built by a mysterious character by the name of R.C. Christian. Back on topic, they've been prepping for something like this scenario for many decades.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxrockerfella
I say bring it on least with nukes you know what's coming! & anyway I'm prepared!!
Prepared for what? If nukes are launched our way, the only thing you'll be prepared to do is meet your maker.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Its so good to know we Americans know what REGIONAL stands for, and what GLOBAL stands for! Hint hint!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LemaEcho
reply to post by neformore

Not as much a threat as it is a warning to the US/ allies for invading and destabilizing sovereign nations watch the video in its entirety and you ll see medvedev look over his shoulder towards Eric Holder....and to be honest I think you should take a good look at the situations unfolding and you will understand that while it may be a subtle threat/warning it is a warning none the less.

suspected Russian plan to subvert America...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
this is for the first video , note the date on the news article, worldnews.nbcnews.com... see the 02 15 now for the real kicker note the date on the video it says it was to day www.abovetopsecret.com... now look and see when it was published on Feb 23, 2013. do not be fooled just more hype.
Here is challenge find a march incident where the Russians planes flew over Guam, and then post it i will say i made a mistake and will apologize.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
As I posted earlier the drill done in a south east Asian US embassy had four distinct countries involved and all four of them have made threats of nuclear war.

Russia
N Korea
Venezuela
and
Iran

here is the link to the info I personally over heard last year www.abovetopsecret.com...

And with resent revelations it would seem the CIA and the US Govt are expecting an full nuclear attack against the US. they trained their embassies for this to help expats overseas deal with what will take place

The US has made NO such threat of use of Nuclear war against any of these countries. the situations as it stands looks like empty threat but if all four of these countries coordinate and simultaneous attack there is nothing the US could do. We are not prepared for that.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
I wish the leaders of these countries would just put a sock in it! I'm so sick and tired of government leaders threatening an entire population of people because of their ignorance and self-centered attitudes. Who are they to decide on wiping out an entire population? Why do the people of the world allow this type of trash talk to continue! These people are not God and they shouldn't be able to wield such power. They should be yanked out of office at the mere utterance of such psychotic and irrational talk.

I hope these people who think they can threaten innocent lives will someday pay for their sins when they meet their maker. I mean these government officials are so damn childish! It's like they're having a temper tantrum. When things don't go their way, all they want to do is scream, toss their toys and hit other children who are just in the room minding their own business.

Our children are being sacrificed for people who use us like pawns! This madness has to stop.

That's what I was thinking the other day, if the leaders of the countries really feel like fighting and pamper their ego's, they should get themselves into an arena, maybe with swords but why not only with their bare hands, and fight it out on one another, NOT all the innocent people who want nothing but live their lives in peace. Seriously, who ever gets damaged during a war? NOT the ones who started it. War in itself is the stupidest thing this world has ever see, especially at this time and age I think it's plain ludicrous.

Sigh.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Emarie

My sentiments exactly. War does nothing but kill innocent people who just want to live in peace. If politicians want to act like children, fight it out with each other. Don't sacrifice my sons and daughters to solve your ignorant self-centered tantrums over territory, energy, imature threats, or your power hungry ambition to control the world or other countries.

War and fighting is so primitive for a human race who declares themselves "civilized." If governments would just mind their own business (which the U.S. should be doing), than maybe all the money they throw into military machines that is used to kill, can be used for the betterment of humanity as a whole.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join