It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian President discusses possibility of nuclear conflicts

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
its all based on perceptions of the Compiled data the GREAT books provide that hasn't been tainted by ignorance gains ect. So its REALLY up to the WILLS of those who doubt who can make decisions on others. And how they feel if true or lies.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
To be honest, I think we're all pretty much screwed. There's just too much crap going on in the world right now and it just takes a few wrong steps before nuclear weapons get launched. I'm 24 and I'd be EXTREMELY surprised if I die at a normal age of natural causes without seeing some sort of nuclear incident occurring. Sort of gloomy, yet I live a pretty happy life. It just always sits on the back of my mind though...these weapons won't sit unused forever.

Edit: I know there's a lot of theories when it comes to John Titor, but his 2015 nuclear exchange prediction sounds more and more plausible every day. If the U.S. continues with the Missile Defence Shield as planned without Russia's consent then it's almost unavoidable. Medvedev already stated numerous times that they will physically react if espionage methods aren't effective...People need to wake up and stop this before it happens. What's even more scarier is that this is just ONE of the scenarios for a nuclear exchange...think about China, Iran, Israel issues, etc. Just so much chaos..
edit on 4-3-2013 by concernedcitizen519 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

Have Faith
there were incidents shared here where the conspiracy was some of the non Human family members where interacting with nukes here. Wouldn't doubt if since first - reestablished again in this region...

Faith my friends.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
ALL
stories
data finds
conspiracies
Encounters
Abductions
ENERGY EXODUS
cannot be fake even if we accept 99% are which are not cleans the minds
YOU ARE ALL AWARE especially those who can actually get to SEE the best sees Out there.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
yes 1 too has compassion of talks of destruction of Planets why-

If the issue IS Global Leaders having to Discuss then why Broadcast so that EVERYONE has to HAVE NUCLEAR WAR ON THE MIND? And not discussed in private AMONGST the Leads and Ranks of the Global GOvs with issues like everything else IS until really AT THAT POINT OF NO RETURN or NO discussion?

Its just as psychological of an affect as being told and Invasion would follow an Attempt and how the EA*RTH gov forces would just act out with considering this WEAK POINT THEY PLACED THE PLANET
the civilian population feels the same way Please be considerate those who can.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Because it is their job to keep the world civilization up to date on whats going on. If the people of the world didn't know, there wouldn't be people like us to stand up for what is right and call them out on it. If things like this were just left up to them behind closed doors we would already be in a dire situation. Journalism still has a few good men and women out there doing the right thing and keeping us aware about the horrible things happening out in the world , albeit there are also sensationalists out there that just want more viewers and higher ratings. Our job is to seed out the BS from it and come to our own conclusions. that's what i believe ATS is all about, you could be ignorant your entire life and be happy but all you re doing is trying to be blind to whats really going on around you and eventually all those things you stayed blinded from will be staring you right in the face.

DENY IGNORANCE.....

respectively

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ausername

He can threaten all he wants, fact is Russia's annihilation, and complete destruction is assured, dozens of times over if need be.

So what is the point?

Thats what Goliath said. Famous last words...

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LemaEcho

INDEED

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
The speech of Medvedev was in 2012 in Saint Petersburg, I watch that video already last year.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Wake the hell upto yourselves.Russia is the one thing that is maintaining the balance.They are the only thing pushing back against the N.W.O.
Russia is not on the offensive, they are on the defensive against the European Missile Defense Sheild.Medev mean's what he say's.The MDS is a threat to their soveriegnty . It's so called purpose is a lie,why else would they freeze Russia out of particiption, are they not friends? are they not European?
They are against Russia because they won't partake in the Eurozone.They wan't Russia to conform against it's will and better judgement.

edit on 5-3-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
"A Strange Game."
"The Only Winning Move Is Not To Play."

~ WOPR (aka Joshua)
From the movie WarGames

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
I wish the leaders of these countries would just put a sock in it! I'm so sick and tired of government leaders threatening an entire population of people because of their ignorance and self-centered attitudes. Who are they to decide on wiping out an entire population?

I think the point is that we (USA) need to look in the mirror when making statements like that.
edit on 5-3-2013 by mrperplexed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
If Russia decides to attack America, Which one is most hated? I'll assure you that America is Nr.1 most hated coutnry in the world. I wouldn't be so happy about it if I lived in America.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misbah
If Russia decides to attack America, Which one is most hated? I'll assure you that America is Nr.1 most hated coutnry in the world. I wouldn't be so happy about it if I lived in America.

its a sapiens sapiens issue... WHO hates what WHO ARE the HATERS? its like chess 2 sides chosen and then some take the board.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
so sides take care of the board / nest
logic unless requested from above sources wanting soul food sent in mass quantity for whatever reason, considered as well to try to find logics in these mass dispositions of Soul/Spirit/Internal ENERGY shared OBSERVED/WATCHED here.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Pandavas and the Kauravas

Arjuna or Duryodhana

1 likes the decision of ARJUNA

NAMASTE*******

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
14) Krishna went as a peace messenger to Duryodhana to try and negotiate to settle the matter without a war. He asks Duryodhana to give them(Pandavas) just 5 villages and be in peace. Duryodhana refuses to do so and thus the War becomes imminent.

[color=cyan]
15) When both Arjuna and Duryodhana ask for Krishna's assistance in the war Krishna asks Arjuna first. Arjuna, naturally, chooses the unarmed Krishna leaving the Narayani Sena to Duryodhana.

edit on 3/5/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
All these countries better watch talking all this smack to the U.S. More end time prophecies are about to be fulfilled very soon, and the first country that pushes the United States overboard will end up becoming an example to the rest of the world showing just how bad of an idea it is to go head-to-head with the second beast of Revelation.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Hahaha, remember how everyone made mitt romney out as a kook because he said Russia THEN Iran was our biggest threat? I bet he laughs about that.

The american fools (read: public) believe anything that's on television.

On the actual topic, this is no bueno. Russia is itching to prove they're something and obama is trying to prove america is nothing. This can only end badly....

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
vivid images of a nuclear war popped in my head today for no reason at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join