It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian President discusses possibility of nuclear conflicts

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Here is a link I found on RT same artical dated 2007.

[url.abovetopsecret.com]AboveTopSecret[/url]

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Putin hasn't been making a subtle thing out of this and to be honest, it started well back under Bush and testing him as President as I recall. I don't think Putin had much more respect for him than he has for Obama. I found another instance and the timing made this one downright rude.

Two Russian strategic nuclear bombers entered the U.S. air defense zone near the Pacific coast on Wednesday and were met by U.S. interceptor jets, defense officials told the Free Beacon.

It was the second time Moscow dispatched nuclear-capable bombers into the 200-mile zone surrounding U.S. territory in the past two weeks.

An earlier intrusion by two Tu-95 Bear H bombers took place near Alaska as part of arctic war games that a Russian military spokesman said included simulated attacks on “enemy” air defenses and strategic facilities.
(Source: Putin’s July 4th Message)

That was last July. Indeed...Nuance isn't among his strong points.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Sorry if i didnt make myself clear, an end can mean many different things, it can be an end physically of this world and its creatures like it has before with the extinction of the dinosaurs and other plant life, or it could also be an end of a thought processes that trigger these destructive tendencies. Either way there will be an end just as there was before....time itself is cyclical and we are just one small beacon in an infinite sea of light. You must think universally as opposed to globally cause if there are gods, angels or beings that wish us well and want whats best for us who is to say we aren't just one of their creations in a giant universe of other life forms that deserve attention too?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

People have been saying that for thousands of years. I wonder how many people really think their voice will help wars stop in their lifetime?

The best thing to do is to study History, for those who fail to see history are doomed to repeat it. As far back as written records go, there are always , just voices who see the evil's of war. Yet there is always war, I know it sucks, but there have always been wars, and there will always be wars. Mankind is and always will be violent.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

So the Guam thing is old, or happened again. Or happens often?

The info page on the second video is dated March 4, 2013.

Medvedev (?sp) sounded to me like the threat of war was only there if Obama continues to override other countries' sovereignty. Like he was telling the US government to stay out of other country's conflicts, and to stop creating conflict in other countries.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty

Originally posted by ZombieJesus
reply to post by ausername

So what is the point?

Mutual assured destruction

Did you watch the video? The russian planes were making mock runs against anti ballistic missile sites. I assume that sense the sites can shoot down missiles they would need to bomb them. They did say it has happen three times.

But I do have to agree, that it is not really big news. The U.S and Russians have made thousands of pratice runs with strategic bombers since the 1950's.

that video had me rolling....LMFAO....

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

It seem's to me that the event happened in 2007. I googled the story, and read several recent articals, but they all seemed to have the same text as the 2007 artical.

The bottom line IMO is that it is really no big deal. In a earlier reply I pointed out that since the 1950's both the U.S and Russia have made thousand's of pratice run, for training with nukes at each other.

BTW that reply I sent you was meant for the O/P. I thought I was on page one when I hit reply. Sorry

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

It happened again I believe the last time it happened was last year....but what Medvedev was saying was that if we continue aiding rebels and destabilizing countries and creating wars with sovereign nations that would be their last resort not to mention china will probably back russia considering they get all of their oil from Iran and the middle east. If you watched the second video it goes over that.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher3339

Don't get me wrong I have respect for the people of your country it is the government of your country that I do not have respect for .

Your country invade countries air space with drone without consent of what ever countries they are invading doing attacks with these drones in what ever county they desire . These are sovereign countries!!!

With the help of Israel they continue to bully the middle east selling arms to radicals then later to turn to help destabilize a region and later to take out the radicals they had put in the cycle just continues. Particularly more common if areas have oil .

The United States of America is not the world police!! What ever cause or crusade that your government and it's military complex are involved in always end up cause more more distress and disruption then it does to help what ever cause or crusade the government labels it as to it's public.

If anything u people should come up here when SHTF and let your government and military fend for themselves

edit on 4/3/13 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LemaEcho

That movie is one of my all time favorites. Have you ever seen it?
edit on 4-3-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

So the Guam thing is old, or happened again. Or happens often?

The info page on the second video is dated March 4, 2013.

Medvedev (?sp) sounded to me like the threat of war was only there if Obama continues to override other countries' sovereignty. Like he was telling the US government to stay out of other country's conflicts, and to stop creating conflict in other countries.

Yup, that's what it sounded like to me also.

You would think that what Medvedev is saying is simple common sense in terms of not stepping on the toes of other sovereign countries, etc... But apparently, the arrogance of the military industrial complex needs to be verbally reminded of such stupidities.

Strong arming sovereign nations does not a peaceful world make.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Hey rocky that FOX news video was added 4 days ago, the other was added 3 days ago, and i know its been going on for sometime,as far as military drills and exercises, but if you look at whats been happening lately you can see that Obama and Co. have already signed a declaration of war with Iran if it chooses to weaponize its nuclear capabilities ,a s well as any other nation that chooses to do the same. If Im wrong then please by all means prove me wrong. I welcome your retort.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty

That movie is one of my all time favorites. Have you ever seen it?
edit on 4-3-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

unfortunately no i haven't but that scene is what i had imagined in my head for so long when i felt like the world was too much....just going out with a bang...

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Nope I can't say 100% that it didn't happen again. But if you read the link I gave what happen is almost word for word as what happen in 2007. Maybe there will be a thread in a couple days where someone can prove 100% that FOX is at it again.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
FOX = Zealots.............. paay no attention to them, they play
to the Arian Brethren types.

Medvedev was quoted as saying just after the meteor strike that we should be stop fighting among
ourselves over petty differences and come together to fight the Asteroid menace.

Now Fox are claiming he's threatening the US with nuclear attack,
Honestly FOX should be closed down.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I think someone said earlier that a new cold war would boost the global economy, but seriously how does causing widespread panic and fear create any good for anything other than wait for it the gun manufacturers and military industrial complex?... I could see it making sense tho and them just blowing up something out of nothing "they" being fox news and mainstream media, but what if this is it? thats why i started this thread to really get to the bottom of this conundrum....thank you by BTW for being civil and that GOES FOR EVERYONE THUS FAR!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Well, Reuters aren't Zealots, and Putin ran this live fire nuclear exercise personally. Obviously, it wasn't live for warheads, but live in the sense all 3 platforms fired actual long range missiles in the ways they're designed to do.

Tests involving command systems and all three components of the nuclear "triad" - land and sea-launched long-range nuclear missiles and strategic bombers - were conducted "under the personal leadership of Vladimir Putin", the Kremlin said.

An RS-12M Topol Intercontinental Ballistic Missile was launched from the Plesetsk site in northern Russia, and a submarine test-launched another ICBM from the Sea of Okhotsk, the Defence Ministry said.

Long-range Tu-95 and Tu-160 bombers fired four guided missiles that hit their targets on a testing range in the northwestern Komi region, it said.
Source

That was just back in October. He's building new subs, bombers and land based systems. Announced as required per the international agreements. They can be looked up by anyone since they have to be made known down to numbers under treaty.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
FOX = Zealots.............. paay no attention to them, they play
to the Arian Brethren types.

Medvedev was quoted as saying just after the meteor strike that we should be stop fighting among
ourselves over petty differences and come together to fight the Asteroid menace.

Now Fox are claiming he's threatening the US with nuclear attack,
Honestly FOX should be closed down.

Agreed but did you watch the second video? Its only 10 mins and it kinda goes over what FOX news was saying only reason i put that on there in the post was to show that it was also in the mainstream media.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LemaEcho
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Sorry if i didnt make myself clear, an end can mean many different things, it can be an end physically of this world and its creatures like it has before with the extinction of the dinosaurs and other plant life, or it could also be an end of a thought processes that trigger these destructive tendencies. Either way there will be an end just as there was before....time itself is cyclical and we are just one small beacon in an infinite sea of light. You must think universally as opposed to globally cause if there are gods, angels or beings that wish us well and want whats best for us who is to say we aren't just one of their creations in a giant universe of other life forms that deserve attention too?

1 Agrees with many of your mentioned post LemaEcho. 1 sometimes feels the "glass is being poured" with that yes many cycles are observed to exist (with endings) as best interpreted from this perspective.

But when considering CREATOR Creations on a Logical Mass out Look 1 can assume and sense there ARE CREATOR Creation Groups that have Learned to take care of their home worlds and due to their AWARNESS levels they manage to take care of many of the issues seen here on EA*RTH currently.
Issues that 1 must add ARE here because of EA*RTH being MONEY driven, understood. And since understood its understood that there are activities that go on, on this sphere that PREVENT CLEAN ways to EXIST, CLEAN ways that would assist in the development of MANKIND and the OTHER(S)
who ALSO share this sphere even if not acknowledged also including the Flora and less developed Fauna.

Please excuse if I went slightly off tangent.
OT as 1 was discussing for example, other CREATOR Creations due to developing BETTER ways to coexist with ALL ENERGIES inside and out of their home worlds/zones/dimensions they may in turn ASCEND beyond what would be cycles that have endings into cycles of complete ASCENSION do to their POSITIVE VIBRATIONS being harmonically achieved and set in HARMONY with their habitat zones as they LIVED (& were observed taking care of their NEST or not) & interacted with the various CREATOR Creations on a FREQUENCY which inturn no longer needed END PROGRAMS imbedded.. transmitted-

This is what I was trying to share about non endings LemaEcho, bare with 1

Now in relation to other post I posted its in reference to CREATOR Creations who are written of who would do GOD work HERE that would be deemed HARSH here but STILL sent FROM UP THERE..

First- to ask YOU whos voice is heard?
Second- Where are the FREEd from

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

EX:

Revelation 16

King James Version (KJV)

16 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
[C10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

edit on 3/4/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I really doubt this is it, just more hype by fox.

I take everything I hear on MSM with a grain of sand. I check articals on a story from all view points, then try to sort through the whole mess, to find what I think.

Take for instance the second video, I thought the russian speaker. When he was refering to violating sovereignty may end in nuclear weapons. The way I took that statement was he meant North Korea, that if their sovereignty was violated they might use nukes.To each his own I guess.

One thing I do believe is that nobody is telling the real truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join