It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian President discusses possibility of nuclear conflicts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I only watched the first 5 minutes of the second video, and what I understood was that the threat of war is there IF Obama continues with threat of war against sovereign nations, such as Syria, and Iran.

Illegal wars that no one wants.

Against sovereign nations.

There's a thread somewhere on ATS about Isreal saying Obama is wanting a military strike on Iran this summer. That's likely what prompted these threats.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

well if you would watch the videos I'm sure you would see that it has been verified by the Russian president not to mention the fact that two days ago two supposedly armed planes carrying nuclear warheads flew over our military bases in Guam. Drum beating quite possibly but I believe Russia as well as China are getting fed up with our crap....as well as every American who has a brain between their two ears. In my humble opinion they are waiting for our economy as well as sequester cuts to cripple us then we may see....hopefully not tho and this post is in vain.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I wish the leaders of these countries would just put a sock in it! I'm so sick and tired of government leaders threatening an entire population of people because of their ignorance and self-centered attitudes. Who are they to decide on wiping out an entire population? Why do the people of the world allow this type of trash talk to continue! These people are not God and they shouldn't be able to wield such power. They should be yanked out of office at the mere utterance of such psychotic and irrational talk.

I hope these people who think they can threaten innocent lives will someday pay for their sins when they meet their maker. I mean these government officials are so damn childish! It's like they're having a temper tantrum. When things don't go their way, all they want to do is scream, toss their toys and hit other children who are just in the room minding their own business.

Our children are being sacrificed for people who use us like pawns! This madness has to stop.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

thanks very much for that I got it to work finally....a star for your guidance SIR!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Just more silly old Nuke war hype nothing to it yes on Feb 12, 2 bear bomber flue by Guam www.guampdn.com... from the link

According to one military official, the Russian Bear bombers remained in international airspace, the encounter between the U.S. and Russian aircraft “stayed professional” and there was no incident. The official said it’s impossible to determine whether the Russian bombers carried any nuclear weapons.
this happens more often than not we do it as well b2 b52 b1b all do this to Russia in international air space, if we knew how many times this does happen... the web would be filled with "US at war with Russia or"Russia at war with US"

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LemaEcho
reply to post by freedomSlave

thanks for that embed bud, if you could do the same to the other I would love you long time.....

I would also like everyone to at least stay on topic...Im sure all of us here know that mutual destruction would ensue if this really happened, and that Russia along with the entire planet would be annihilated... but please watch to videos and comment on them. Thank you

PS thx for the stars I feel like Im back in grade school...lol

edit on 4-3-2013 by LemaEcho because: mispelled

Sorry about my last post then, I started typing it before there was any replies at all.

So, on topic, the guy in the vid seems to be a bit presumtuous when he says "warned unequivically? that nations seeking to ... that nuclear war is indeed on the table for any such violation". Where the Russian actually said "may well end up in a full-blown regional war and even - I'm not trying to spook any one, the use of nuclear weapons".

This sounds more like he's saying if these nations continue to police the globe without any respect for the boundaries for any sovereign nation then war will soon follow. And to those nations that no longer consider us a threat, remember that we do still have nukes. If we are to be on the verge of defeat in such a war they will be used as our last resort and you will pay for your crimes one way or another.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterOfTheDamned

no worries! I just noticed people were commenting when they haven't even watched the videos.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ausername

Interesting theory...

There has been a lot meteor activity going on lately, what's the chances of a nuke being slipped through a meteor shower. It seems like a red alert situation, a "prevention" approach seems a likely scenario, a scary thought indeed.

Once a country detects an incoming meteor shower, will there be any hesitation to have mistaken retaliation, a midst the ever increasing threats from either country like North Korea, Russia, Iran, Israel and perhaps the USA???

Peace

edit on 4-3-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave

Originally posted by ausername
He can threaten all he wants, fact is Russia's annihilation, and complete destruction is assured, dozens of times over if need be.

So what is the point?

The point is you might think that. However there are far more people who hate the usa than that would support an effort against russia . I think your country would be destroyed but russia ,china, north korea , india , iran , crap the list could go on forever. I would think the u.k. would be reluctant on helping the americans and fighting another world war on their soil as the epicenter for the war games just to defend the american terrorist state .

ETA
America will fall one way or another be it financial collapse or their terrorist activities that are pissing off more and more countries
edit on 4/3/13 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

ETA again

Multiple issues with your post and I will confess that my desire to share them stems largely from your clear disdain towards the U.S. but, nonetheless

You haven't read up on your nuclear exchange data. The U.S. requires no help from anybody to destroy the rest of the planet. We have that capability many times over all by ourselves. If we detect incoming Nukes it is game on/over.

As for your disdain toward the U.S. - there is nothing colonial or meddling that the U.S. has done that the Brits haven't done before us. On that front history still shows them to be bigger and "better". You can feel bad about that as a Brit or you can say bygones. But you are judging and the Brits are in no position to do that.
ETA:
Wait - I have just noticed that per your avatar you are in Canada?? As a rule I like Canadians but if you really are in Canada you shouldn't be quite so cavalier about a fallen U.S. You would be collateral damage of ANY kind of collapse!
edit on 4-3-2013 by watcher3339 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Just an FYI Bekod that vid was posted 4 days ago that would mean that it happened in 2013 not 2012 i do understand there are standard military exercises that take place but this also coincided with the conference that happened around the same day as the second video...so before you go and start saying its old news try watching the video first....I know I maybe new but ive been patrolling this site for the better part of 3 years and know when to post something worthy of attention if it had said feb 12 2012 I wouldn't have posted it. Thanks tho for bringing that to everyone's attention tho.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LemaEcho

Sorry buddy can't watch while at work...

I'll save it for later, but it (Nuclear war) seems of course imminent, and it's only a mater of time when it unfolds. Although I may seem like a doomer at times with my comments, but I comment only on a likely scenarios based on current trends\threats.

It's no joke, it really seems likely to me, and to anyone who is reading trends. But that's just my opinion.

Peace

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Odd as it may sound, this sort of high stakes international gaming is something I'm far more comfortable with than Middle Eastern regional meddling or North Korea. The Russians are sane, intelligent people who share common sets of values. Always have. It means, they are predictable above all else and while serious, they will do what is in their own best interests.

Unless Obama unilaterally disarms the U.S. nuclear forces, which is just the opposite of what is actually happening to be precise (They are in major refit and modernization by the material I've seen), then it's never in Russia's best interests to actually HAVE a war. Bluff right up to the edge? Perhaps.

Russia IS back as a world power though and it's something I've been saying to different levels of disbelief in people for a couple years now. Putin and his pet Medvedev have both been working very hard on defense systems that are every bit the equal in general capability to our stuff......false pride and bravado aside.

Still.. It beats religious fervor or outright nutty immaturity ..as seen in other areas of the world. Russians are mature folks.
This is more like it. The cold war beats World War III out of Jerusalem.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

1 thinks realistically EA*RTH is seeing/even sensing now these activities ARE observed from Higher Perspectives.. So to carry on in such fashion NOW days 1 doesn't know Seems OLD WORLDISH unless requested from Higher up for some reason ect. This planet IS AWARE of what its destructive weapons are capable of upon not only Humanity but other Fauna and Flora Destined to thrive here. With that yes 1 hopes its posturing.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 3/4/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I agree 100%. I have also given very real consideration to the possibility that TPTB have run scenarios indicating that a new cold war is the only way out of world wide economic collapse. It also frees up the U.S. from some of that pesky police work and leaves an area like the Middle East to the type of authoritarian powers who could actually handle it. (Not that U.S.S.R. did great in Afghanistan, but still.,,)

link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

I am on the same page with you on that one....I myself watch the trends and totally agree that is just a matter of time before we all meet our creator by nuclear war...however i do pray we never see that happen but I feel its becoming more of a self fulfilling prophecy by the idiots that are in charge of all our money. I would have to say tho it would be one killer firework show. Emphasis on the KILLER part.

link   
who could uphold the 500,000,000 mentioned in the GGS(s) to KEEP BALANCE with OTHER FAUNA. EA*RTH has got to be aware
yes "WE" EA* are AWARE

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPECULUM
The only way that this could occur is if the US is in on it. You know the Russians just developed a new bomb technology that doesn't use fissionable material, therefore there is no radiation contamination and it gives a nice nuclear explosion affect

well im kind of relieved of that actually.
i mean no one wants to be destroyed, but there is no reason the entire earth has to be uninhabitable just because all major cities got blown.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

1 thinks realistically EA*RTH is seeing/even sensing now these activities ARE observed from Higher Perspectives.. So to carry on in such fashion NOW days 1 doesn't know Seems OLD WORLDISH unless requested from Higher up for some reason ect. This planet IS AWARE of what its destructive weapons are capable of upon not only Humanity but other Fauna and Flora Destined to thrive here. With that yes 1 hopes its posturing.

NAMASTE*******

Considering that we are so destructive towards our nurturing mother earth I will agree that the uptick in Ie. strange weather, earthquakes, fish/bird die offs and all the other ___ fill in the blank I would agree with you, but to be honest unless GOD himself/herself/IT comes down and tells everyone to chill the F*** OUT! We will continue on the path of death and destruction....but you must always remember in order for there to be a new beginning there must be an end unfortunately.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieJesus
reply to post by ausername

So what is the point?

Mutual assured destruction

Did you watch the video? The russian planes were making mock runs against anti ballistic missile sites. I assume that sense the sites can shoot down missiles they would need to bomb them. They did say it has happen three times.

But I do have to agree, that it is not really big news. The U.S and Russians have made thousands of pratice runs with strategic bombers since the 1950's.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bisman

did good over there for the most part recently

Originally posted by LemaEcho

but to be honest unless GOD himself/herself/IT comes down and tells everyone to chill the F*** OUT! We will continue on the path of death and destruction....but you must always remember in order for there to be a new beginning there must be an end unfortunately.

1 would imagine GOD-herself/himself/IT depending on your perceptions ANGELS would come from the sky before he ... there does not have to always be an end there can be Learn-Acknowledge FLAWS - Progress- ASCEND - end needed only to restart/retry/ or HOPEFULLY BY NOW THEY HAVE MATURED.......

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join