It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How America is becoming a police state

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by creativespirit
When I was a kid in 90's I wanted to move to US one day. It really looked cool. The whole idea of that country was appealing to me somehow..liberties, democracy and peace. (yeah, peace!) Also many opportunities. But now, not so much. Still, I like that country and culture and everything, but I really don't see why should I go to that mess at this point. I hope it will get better, but I doubt it will happen very soon. There's not much of democracy or liberty left in US and then there's unemployment rate and bad economy. Too bad, I wonder what went wrong in just 15 years or even less.

I will tell you something it has taken a few years to feel comfortable discussing, let alone putting in writing.

Some years ago a met a tall gorgeous dark haired Belarussian/Belorussian woman 14 years my junior, who was here visiting friends from Belarus. She, quite frankly, made American Women look like a subspecies from top to bottom and her character and voice were like a drug for me. So, I stepped up for this widow and took her, her teenaged son and her family on as my own, married the woman and went through the considerable time and expense of flying us back and forth, the on going immigrations processes that were doubled in order to bring her son here and did not mind the $1K a month I was sending home to support her parents. Then, 4 years and 5 months after we were married, had brought her son here and gone through the steps to acclimate and educate them both for life here in the USA, we finally got the conditions of her Permanent Green Card removed, she and her son left in the middle of the night, gutted the accounts I put in both of our accounts and with the attorney and friends proceeded to take the Dana Point Condo and whatever she could get and like the love sick fool I was, I let have whatever she wanted thinking somehow she would wake up one morning and realize what she had done and thrown away.

The short of the story and more to the point of my commenting; 6 years later she has gone through the money, lost the condo, found that beauty fades and from what I am hearing from mutual friends, wishes she had never come to America. My point to the story is not that Solomon was right about women, although he was, my point is "The American Dream Is Dead" and if you are in a 3rd World Country, count your blessings.

Don't get me wrong, I am a firm believer in marriage and women, which is why I have had 5 wives.
edit on 5-3-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

In response to your opening remarks -

"From drones to gun raids, under Obama
law enforcement is being 'fundamentally transformed'
News reports that the federal Department of Homeland Security is stockpiling billions of rounds of ammunition have prompted many Americans to ask: Just who is the government preparing to go to war with? Highlights of “HOW AMERICA IS BECOMING A POLICE STATE” include:

This is what I think..........take it or leave it!
I think what's really happening here is a preparation of a Mexican American war, which in the eyes of the Mexican people never ended. Their avowed political philosophy always has been monetary reparations, reclamation of lands lost, which includes re-patriation of all the vast territory lost in the last 2 Mexican American wars; amounting to about one third of the land mass of the United States. This is what the seemingly internal wars and fragmentary drug cartel activity is all about, which actually has as its goal a destabilization of Mexico and the USA simultaneously. The Mexicans are definitely destabilizing America as they have already succeeded in an "invasion" of at least 100 million 'illegals' from their general population and included in that are the cartels, and warlords of all of sorts, but that is merely the first stage. Actually - there is no such thing as an "illegal" alien!!!

Trust your government - they know just what they are doing and they know EXACTLY how to go about it. This 'knowing' includes FAST AND FURIOUS. Nobody in the lower echelons of American public life has a clue about Fast + Furious. The coming war is also to be fought on American soil in all major cities of the USA - then there will be a "cooperative" INVASION of Mexico by mutual consent.

Call me any names you want - but don't call me wrong or stupid - the American people and its government will prevail and there will be a Pax Mexicana

edit on 5-3-2013 by POXUSA because: fast and furious

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I realized that i have lived my life wonderfully. I have never done any wrong and it doesn't matter. There is a group of very sick people out here in this world. You just have to pray.
edit on 5-3-2013 by EyeDesign because: the world is sick

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by POXUSA

In response to your opening remarks -

"From drones to gun raids, under Obama
law enforcement is being 'fundamentally transformed'
News reports that the federal Department of Homeland Security is stockpiling billions of rounds of ammunition have prompted many Americans to ask: Just who is the government preparing to go to war with? Highlights of “HOW AMERICA IS BECOMING A POLICE STATE” include:

This is what I think..........take it or leave it!
I think what's really happening here is a preparation of a Mexican American war, which in the eyes of the Mexican people never ended. Their avowed political philosophy always has been monetary reparations, reclamation of lands lost, which includes re-patriation of all the vast territory lost in the last 2 Mexican American wars; amounting to about one third of the land mass of the United States. This is what the seemingly internal wars and fragmentary drug cartel activity is all about, which actually has as its goal a destabilization of Mexico and the USA simultaneously. The Mexicans are definitely destabilizing America as they have already succeeded in an "invasion" of at least 100 million 'illegals' from their general population and included in that are the cartels, and warlords of all of sorts, but that is merely the first stage. Actually - there is no such thing as an "illegal" alien!!!

Trust your government - they know just what they are doing and they know EXACTLY how to go about it. This 'knowing' includes FAST AND FURIOUS. Nobody in the lower echelons of American public life has a clue about Fast + Furious. The coming war is also to be fought on American soil in all major cities of the USA - then there will be a "cooperative" INVASION of Mexico by mutual consent.

Call me any names you want - but don't call me wrong or stupid - the American people and its government will prevail and there will be a Pax Mexicana

edit on 5-3-2013 by POXUSA because: fast and furious

I have no need to call you names, although it would be easier to classify you with a number of high descriptive slurs and dismiss you with a chuckle or grimace of disgust.

Instead, I am going to point out a number of realities and try to assure you I am considerable up the food chain from you and know better what is what.

My family came here in 1606-7 from Cornwall England with Capt. John Smith and were amongst the survivors of those horrible early years; some of my family like the Spencers are amongst the Blue Bloods of what became New York and there were not any of my family who were not fighting with Washington and others against the British. I am not going to spend a lot of time on this but breeze forward to point out I come from a long line of Slave Owners, Indian Fighters, the Last Messenger out of the Alamo is my 7th Great Grandfather; I am a Veteran, as was my father, his father and now my only son is a Veteran. No Body is qualified to tell me Jack S about what I should or should not do where "My Country" is concerned but they are welcome to go stand on the other side of the street and suffer the fate of my country's enemies.. this is my country long before most of you and if the before mentioned is not qualification enough, I am 1/10 Cherokee Indian. The US Government IS NOT America or the American People and can only came their Rights as Americans as long as they first serve and honor their Oaths to our Constitution. Now, go hump on someone else's leg.

I should add, I refute your claim to defining what is or is not legal or illegal, and American or UnAmerican. I will be 60 soon and can assure you I am very clear on what is what and just because I waste my time on this forum does not make me your peer..I am not.

I guess this means you: Army Spokesman Reminds Employees and Civilians Not to Criticize Commander in Chief Stephen D. Abney, the chief public affairs official for the Army’s Joint Munitions Command, recently sent a message to all 6,000 employees he speaks for: Don’t criticize President Barack Obama or any political party to members of the press. The message was received by civilian contractors as well.

“It’s not meant for contractors… It wasn’t intended for contractors,” said Abney of the email, which details how folks should deal with the press because of sequestration (mandatory spending cuts).

But, Abney conceded, he “can’t swear” that contractors—that is, civilians—did not receive the message either. In fact, at least some of the 6,000 contractors that work with JMC received the message.

The message was “intended to remind our employees that they are not spokespersons for the government,” said Abney on the phone today.

Abney says he was just reminding employees that the commander in chief—President Barack Obama—is their boss.
Source: The Weekly Standard

PS. The thought of Mexican, Chinese or any kind of foreign troops invading American soil reminds me of how Royalty use to hunt using "Beaters" to herd the game into the kill zone. There are over 8 Million Active Hunters in America armed with every sort of high powered and scoped rifles and over 2 million Sport Clay Shooters; the most formative army that has ever existed in the history of the world are today's American People. Hell, the Mexicans can barely keep their heads dealing with the Mexican Drug Cartels and to be even more candid, anyone who has spent any time in Mexico knows their Military are pathetic.

As for fast an furious; I suggest it is you who really don't know what you are talking about.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by creativespirit

Originally posted by creativespirit
There's not much of democracy or liberty left in US... I wonder what went wrong in just 15 years or even less.

It started LONG before 15 years ago...

In FACT it started long before America even existed.

The governments of EVERY nation have been infiltrated and subverted.

They were referred to in ancient times as the Brotherhood of the Snake, AKA the Brotherhood of the Dragon.

Jesus more appropriately called them the "Synagogue of Satan".

Just like the "elite" serial killers of today, they didn't like being outed so they arranged to have Jesus silenced.

The same group is still in business today only with a different name: Illuminati.

The names have changed, but the beliefs, tactics, and designs of the groups have remained essentially the same.

Danny Casolaro called it "the Octopus".

Fletcher Prouty called it ‘The Secret Team’.

George Washington called it the ‘Illuminati‘.

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. The Synagogue of Satan

Originally posted by NetStorm
"Danny Casolaro called it "the Octopus". A vast, interlocking network of criminal conspiracy that reaches into every branch and agency of the U.S. government, many other national governments, and every sector of our societies."

The Secret Team is the name of “a powerful, brutally violent and treacherous international team”, says Prouty, 'with operatives in the academic world (scholars), in intelligence agencies (spies), in the military (both officers and enlisted personnel), in private industry (businessmen & women), in the world of corporate and public sector high finance (bankers, financiers and stock brokers), in the news media (electronic & print journalists), in the publishing industry in the United States and abroad (book publishers).''

It has powerful connections in dozens of countries all over the world. According to Prouty, the Secret Team overthrows and influences governments almost at will, all over the globe. At the core of the Secret Team are members of the CIA, the National Security Council, and various and sundry other military and civilian officials, intelligence operatives, business people and academics.

The Secret Team is "the real power structure" which Prouty compares to “a sprawling octopus”. It has the world and the United States in its deadly grasp. The Secret Team

"Behold, I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars..." ~ Revelation 3:9

Jesus exposed the Illuminati
Who is at the very top of the NWO?
The Bible relates how the Illuminati was established
The missing link that connects all conspiracy theories together
The Illuminati goes clear back to the Garden

edit on 5-3-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

My respose to your response to my posting is that I have none, mainly because I didn't understand a single word of it and I am sure no one else did either...........BUT I would like to take this opportunity to bump my own valuable post (below) with an edited more up-to-date and clearer version.........Thanks for availing me of the chance to do that.

reply to post by Gazrok

The origin and the raison d'etre for the alleged 'shortage' is explained here ---> I think what's really happening here is a preparation for another Mexican American war, but of a different sort, and which, in the eyes of the Mexican people never ended. Their avowed political philosophy always has been monetary reparations, and reclamation of lands lost, which includes re-patriation of the vast territory lost in the last 2 Mexican American wars; amounting to about one third of the land mass of the United States. This is what the seemingly internal wars and fragmentary drug cartel activity is all about, which actually has as its goal a destabilization of Mexico and the USA simultaneously. The Mexicans are definitely destabilizing America as they have already succeeded in an "invasion" of at least 100 million 'illegals' from their general population and included in that are the cartels, and warlords of all of sorts, but that is merely the first stage. Actually - there is no such thing as an "illegal" alien!!!

Trust your own government for they have your best interests at heart - they know just what they are doing and they know EXACTLY how to go about it. This 'knowing' includes such programs as 'Fast and Furious,' which incidentally was the model for the Benghazi arms trafficking CIA op. Nobody in the lower echelons of American public life has a clue about either, especially about Fast + Furious. The coming war with Mexico will include all of the so-called "drug cartels" (

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Some will see you as a CounterPro Agent, others as just another two legged box of rocks; I say, just stand right where you are and be what your are:

An ABC News reporter suggested on air that drones will become such a routine part of American life that they eventually will be used to find lost dogs and cats.

The comments were made by ABC’s John Muller, who was reporting last night on a possible drone sighting near JFK Airport in New York as commercial planes were taking off and landing.
Ads by Google

Win a 2 lb. Silver CoinValued at More Than $1,200, This 99% Pure Silver Coin Can Be Yours! IndependentLivingBullion.com

“Now experts say drones will eventually become a day-to-day part of life used in weather and traffic reports. Even for finding lost dogs and cats,” Muller stated.

Muller reported the unknown flying object was sighted by an Alitalia pilot who was in his final approach into JFK when he said he saw something hovering about 200 feet away.

The New York Post quoted unnamed sources saying the “drone” was black and had helicopter rotors on its corners.

In an audio recording played on ABC, the Alitalia pilot says: “We saw a drone, a drone aircraft.”

The control tower is then heard warning other aircraft, telling one: “Delta 1368, use caution. There was a report of a drone aircraft on about a five-mile funnel 1,500 feet.”

The Joint Terror Task Force and Federal Aviation Administration are reportedly probing the alleged drone sighting.

FAA spokeswoman Laura Brown said in a statement to CNN yesterday: “The FAA is investigating a report. … He saw a small, unmanned or remote-controlled aircraft while on final approach to Runway 31 Right.”

CNN pointed out it is illegal to operate drones within three miles of an airport without first notifying air traffic controllers.

The news network added that “flying unmanned aerial vehicles is illegal for most business purposes; however, governments and public entities such as police departments can apply for permission to operate them.”
Read more at www.wnd.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I agree that their is a serious problem that will likely not be fixed without some form of revolution but even as I sit here typing there's words, agreeing with you... I still don't have a plan to fix it that I think will work or that I could realistically implement by myself nor are enemy targets well defined in this issue which seems to be caused by individuals which are mostly ambiguous figure heads or are too distant from where I am for me to feel it is realistic for me to move upon them.

That being said, it's nice the majority of us seem to see the problem but how do we move toward a solution? Especially in any radical sense because everything is monitored in some ways these days. Even posting something this vague could potentially draw unwanted attention but I believe fear should drive action, not inaction. So, what now?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Eric Holder: Drone strikes against Americans on U.S. soil are legal
Attorney General Eric Holder can imagine a scenario in which it would be constitutional to carry out a drone strike against an American on American soil, he wrote in a letter to Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky.

“It is possible, I suppose, to imagine an extraordinary circumstance in which it would be necessary and appropriate under the Constitution and applicable laws of the United States for the President to authorize the military to use lethal force within the territory of the United States,” Holder replied in a letter yesterday to Paul’s question about whether Obama “has the power to authorize lethal force, such as a drone strike, against a U.S. citizen on U.S. soil, and without trial.”

Paul condemned the idea. “The U.S. Attorney General’s refusal to rule out the possibility of drone strikes on American citizens and on American soil is more than frightening – it is an affront the Constitutional due process rights of all Americans,” he said in a statement.
SOURCE: Washington Examiner

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
What is most troubling to me is that TPTB can get away with a blatant and obvious staged propaganda incident like Sandy Hook elem.

Before being outraged that I would say that, take a look at this video...

www.youtube.com...

The way the govt and media are getting away with the propaganda is not only shocking but sickening.

That's all I'm going to say about it because I know ATS management have threatened to ban anyone who questions the 'official story', so O.K., I'll shut up about it.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
[color=#FF0000]B -- Most important executions (not only) Jan 7 - Jan 15, 2013
January 7 to 15, the illuminati executed:
- Lance Armstrong, both greatest cyclist ever and End Times Paradox (1a), in a ritually staged TV "confession" of the Guantanamo type, with illuminati icon Oprah Winfrey playing judge (1b);
- Aaron Swarz (2a), icon for the first amendment, murder packaged as suicide. One of the last resisters, together with angelic Google, against one of illuminati's final assaults on the first amendment (SOPA - Stop Online Piracy Act), January 12 (2b);
- Keith Ratliff (3a), icon for the second amendment, murdered also behind closed doors. Manager of FPS RUSSIA, 3rd most popular youtube channel, over 500 million views, one of the last resisters against illuminati's final assaults on the second amendment, January 8 (3b).

The ritual public execution of Lance Armstrong primarily:
- celebrates the last decade of the terror state, established long ago, as it should have been clear for all, the latest after 911;
- is part of the symbology of the fake execution of actor "Obama", who will be accused, stripped and will also falsely "confess".
The non-public ritual murders of Aaron Swarz and Keith Ratliff are primarily [ not only part of but as well ] symbology for the Sandy Hook operation, the ongoing final assault to eliminate the first and second amendments.

[color=#FF0000]C -- Ritual public execution of Lance Armstrong
Execution of Lance Armstrong and Terror State
Greatest cyclist ever, falsely accused, stripped and finally forced to "confess" what he did not do.
Reminder: execution of sports champions aren't only used to propagate the lie "drugs enhance performance of natural sports" and to destroy natural sports.
They also advance the transition to the terror state:
- "confessions" and "delation" under torture;
- have the human cattle accept no right to self-defense to whoever is accused, beginning with false accusations.

The transition to the terror state was completed years ago in the USA / EU, starting with
- constitution violated almost at will, best illustrated 1999 with the military attack to sovereign countries, starting with Serbia;
- media TOTALLY controlled, starting with ANYONE talking politics on TV, which obvioulsy includes any member of "congress / parliament", ALL illuminati members;
- right to self-defense, starting with the right to present their version in the mass media, is denied to illuminati public enemies accused of "crimes";
- almost EVERY individual posing a major threat is executed.
This is why we never saw:
- a debate or even an interview having Lance Armstrong defend himself;
- any journalist defend Lance Armstrong with real arguments. The best straw argument used by the "defense" was: "after all they all doped".

Execution of Lance Armstrong and detonation of fake suicide bomber "Obama"
Script was explained by Last Prophet long before 2009, when its timing was exactly precised.
Last act of Lance Armstrong's execution takes place shortly before the Illuminati actor "Obama" fake detonates, repeating the accused, stripped and executed acts.
Make no mistake: the "confessions" of "Obama" will also start with Oprah Winfrey in the role of judge.
Theater on Execution of "Obama" includes sentenced to "death" and "hanged".

ALL
www.forumgarden.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
After terror attack on America in 11 Sept 2001 security is very high level .

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this is the place for this but would something like this help some of these issues?

I saw this planned event on the net.

It's from www.facebook.com...

Operation Inaction - April 1, 2013

To help spread the word just C&P the following anywhere and everywhere:

Are you upset with how this country is being run and want your voice to be heard?

Here's an idea: Do nothing. Sit at home and chill. Don't go out to eat, don't go to the movies, shopping, work, school, don't drive your car, don't do anything!

Just stock up on a month's worth of supplies, like food, medications - those regular things you'll need - and do nothing.

If more than half the United States does this all at the same time, can you imagine what would happen to the economy? Can you imagine the sort of response that would be triggered?

What's even better is that this isn't violent in any way. It's a silent message. It's not even rebellion. But it will get their attention in as little as one week's time.

There have been studies made on how the country would be affected if just a smallpox outbreak was reported at several key transportation areas like JFK, O'Hare, etc.

Think of what it would do - how your voice WOULD be heard if you were to DO NOTHING for just one week. Two weeks or even one month.

All that's necessary is to do absolutely nothing - don't fly - don't drive or ride a bus or even a subway. Don't leave your home to go to work or shopping - don't send your kids to school - don't pay your bills - don't do anything.

If you are a health care provider - a nurse or doctor - don't go back to your normal duties because once you have all shut down and are not doing your normal activities the beast will be forced to send in its military personnel to staff regular civilian duties until they end the Country's strike.

But in order to bring this beast to its knees you will need the vast majority of people to follow suit. In one weeks time - just 7 days of no activity the President will be urging every American to go back to work and their normal activities.

In two weeks time he will be begging you - and in one month the government will be in such dire strait they will be willing to listen to the people's voice. All done without firing a shot or any kind of violence - simply unify and DO NOTHING until the beast is brought to its knees by your inaction.

Pass it on! Operation Inaction Starting April 1, 2013

www.youtube.com...

operationinaction.weebly.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

MajorKarma
“Obama’s troubling track record on civil liberties” by John W. Whitehead, who documents how, with each passing year, Americans’ basic freedoms have come under increasing attack under Obama

John W. Whitehead has recently been interviewed on Red Ice Radio. I’ve listened to only about one fourth of the archive for the first hour, but I already have three pages of notes, which follow.

America has become a place where citizens accept as normal:

• Surveillance cameras and drones
• Police and drug-sniffing dogs in our children’s schools
• National databases that track our finances and activities
• Sneak-and-peek searches of our homes
• Anti-terrorism laws which make suspects of us all

(I would add that it is the shadow/parallel/secret government that brings in the drugs in order to get additional money for black projects.)

He said that this police state has gone global.

He said that starting in the 1980’s the U.S. Dept. of Defense started handing out military equipment across the country to local police: Assault vehicles, military jackets, helmets. Corporations have a role in this in their drive for profits.

He said the local police often now have SWAT teams.

He said that all the Federal agencies in the U.S. government now have SWAT teams. They crash down doors in the middle of the night. They shoot dogs and people get killed. He said a lot of it is for misdemeanors such as marijuana possession.

He said that the Obama administration has handed out millions of dollars of military equipment to local police through the Dept. of Homeland Security. The Feds are also training the local police. (Police officers are supposed to be civilians.)

He relayed the story of Marine veteran Jose Guerena of Arizona who was killed by police doing a marijuana sweep of his neighborhood. Guerena was hit with 50 rounds. An investigation determined that he had not fired the hunting gun (shot gun) that he held standing in his hallway while his family was stowed away in a closet.

He said allegations that the crime rate in America has gone down so the police state has been a good thing are not true; the crime rate was going down previously.

He said the training police are getting is to view Americans as enemy-combatants. A lot of unarmed Americans are now getting shot. In New York's Time Square a guy was dodging in and out of traffic. Two policemen fired into the crowd, shooting two women.

He said the police having military titles and wearing black instead of blue, brown, or grey has a psychological effect on the police.

He said even s small town of 20,000 people have a vehicle called MRAP (mine-resistant ambush protected).

He also said America is a corporate state. There are 25 lobbyists per Congressperson in America. Ordinary citizens have trouble seeing their Congressperson because of the lobbyists.

Link

edit on 12/14/13 by Mary Rose because: Add

top topics

<< 1   >>

join