It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well look at this the Queen's nurses belt buckle.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Symbols...they are only as good or evil as you personally perceive them to be, and not by what they stand for.

This is true. Such as the cross as you mention here...

The truth is that the cross has been used both as a religious symbol and as an ornament from the dawn of man's civilization.

One thing about the cross that just doesn't go away for me though. The Romans crucified Jesus before usurping the religion spawned by the act of taking the follower's "messiah"! The Roman Catholic Church murdered the very "idea" their religion is based on and changed everything biblical to suit their pagan idealism. Now look who is in the world's eye right now for wrong doings of all kinds! Would you think the Stone Masons built all the cathedrals?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by mars1

There's something very off with that nurse, despite the voodoo belt buckle...

She's just spooked. See there's a little note on the back of the queen's coat that says "If you're close enough to read this, don't make any sudden moves as there are 2 dozen sniper rifles trained in on your head. If I should happen to sneeze, I do quite apologize for your untimely demise. Cheerio, pip pip, and all that."

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Although the meaning if the pentagram can be argued as to its previous cultural beliefs, the square and the compass is the single most identifiable symbol of Freemasonry.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by tinhattribunal

I think she needs her dentures worked on. In that first pic, she has one jutting severely out of place in the front on the bottom row. The other pics aren't much better for showing her teeth in a favorable light. That one I mentioned first is a real snaggle tooth!
Are they her real teeth?

bad teeth?
from england even.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

I just can't help staring! I'd love to tie a string around that one in the front and connect it to a door knob, then slam the door.
I know I'm off topic at this point. It's time for me to go to bed and try not to have nightmares about Nurse Ratchet, snaggle tooths, and ravens.

G'night, all! Sleep tight and sweet dreams.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The Nurse is very high ranked in her trade and is also an upper member of the Order of the Eastern Star.
Isn't Prince Charles the top man in one of the rites?

It's all silly either way, who really cares anymore? Their master design has failed.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Yep, I totally agree.

Just look at the facial expression.

Heck, you don't even need to look at the belt.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

She may be wiccan, ecclectic pagan and or a Mason. So what?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Who care? This is just another distraction. There is MUCH more important things to be focusing on than an ancient Pagan Pengatagram and Freemason star symbol...

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by mars1

That is the queen's nurse's belt buckle.....the pentagram sure didnt have any magical powers to improve her looks tho!!!!!!

Can I point out that many groups have used the pentacle and or pentagram as symbols. Indeed certain Christian sects used it to denote the 5 wounds of Christ. It is not an inherently bad symbol. As a pagan I don't wear it as its not part of my particular path, but many do. Also it is pointing the wrong way if some one is going to imply a Left hand path/Satanic conspiracy, it should point DOWN with the op point (to the earth) not up (to the spirit)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
reply to post by HelenConway

and yes she would wear her training buckle - she is proud of it, she worked hard for it.

nobody is saying that she didn't work hard for it. We just wonder how many children she had to sacrifice to earn it!

You know how many parents come under investigation by CPS in America for simply wearing/owning a pentacle? Children have been removed from homes over something like this in the past. I guess that's why I find it really odd that someone would willingly wear that out in public. Different country and culture I suppose. But in America, most people associate the pentacle with satanism. (Disclaimer: I'm not saying they are related)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
With all their money, why wouldn't she have a personal charge come to the palace and care for her. If she needed an IV, that wouldn't be difficult to cart there. Remember when doctors made house visits? Wouldn't this be easier in today's time with most medical equipment being smaller and more able to transport? I bet she was having surgery of some sort. Maybe she has one of those mechanical hearts like Dick Cheney has and it needed a tune up. Hmmm.....

This was my first thought as well. I know they have an in house doctor with an office and some basic things needed. I find it really odd that for stomach flu they could not send a team of nurses and doctor to the palace to give her the same care she got in a hospital room.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I see something else when looking at the photo!

Check out the queens purse …don’t it look like woman’s private part…. with them layers around the golden slit?

And add they are both are dressed colorful like a couple of super heroes, with the special emblems and all.

edit on 4-3-2013 by Sippy Cup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I recognize that look. It is usually on my face frequently when evaluating my own elderly parent for any signs of distress. Sometimes a belt buckle is just a belt buckle. I have no fondness for the old biddy and there are plenty of other reason to be disgusted with her.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

I really can not tell if you are being a smart arse or serious with that comment. IF smart arse, its funny (ish) to a point. If serious? I feel you need to be a bit better informed on the matter. Either way, case closed. I really am not getting the Satanic Panic that is all over the site at the moment, its as crass as anti Islamic or anti semetic sentiments. Except worse as non Satanists are being called Satanists. I strongly doubt few here know what a Satanist actually does. No I'm not one, but know quite a few,

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

Oh gods Lodge Druidry, It is a form of deistic Christianity, as far removed from prechristian practice as a Twinki is from nutrition. Note the white robes, and egypitan head ware, coupled with a stone circles. As non celtic as a St Pats Day pub crawl is Irish culture.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet

Although the meaning if the pentagram can be argued as to its previous cultural beliefs, the square and the compass is the single most identifiable symbol of Freemasonry.

Yes...so?
Freemasons are a secretive lot.
From a outside perspective, masons have done a lot of good work throughout history..great structures, good community, etc. From a inside, they are..well, secretive
Therefore...if its a secret, then its not known..and from that void, people make stuff up, put plots and schemes together of what must be going on since they aren't invited, etc. Some masons have come forward for whatever reason and bullsnipped a lot, etc.
Its a gnostic organization...for me, that is about as freaky as it gets (the requirement to have some form of invisible skydad before entering). Otherwise..meh, its a club..like mensa, shriners, etc.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Prince Edward, Duke of Kent is the head of the United Grand Lodge of England. Royalty has often take the seat at the head of Masonry in Great Britian. It is pretty interesting really. The Queen Mum's Father, King George resigned from all of his official Masonic duties when he was coronated King.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

So?

Neither symbol is "occultic".

reply to post by ajay59

Really?

reply to post by MysterX

Symbols are arbitrary and ambiguous; they have no fixed meaning or interpretation.

reply to post by micpsi

Women can't be Masons.

reply to post by ajay59

The Masonic symbol is not Satanic. The pentagram is not exclusively used by Satanists. No symbol has a fixed or exclusive meaning or use.

reply to post by All Seeing Eye

There is no Eastern Star in England as the UGLE does not permit it. Nor does the Queen preside over them. The Duke of Kent is the Grand Master of the UGLE and also presides over the Supreme Grand Chapter of Royal Arch Masons.

reply to post by winofiend

But the bones are the best part! Its like the crust on the pizza.

reply to post by ajay59

This kind of mantra is stupid. Privacy should kept and what I do is none of your business.

We have nothing to fear, it is your kind who is fearful. You want to invade everyone's privacy because of your own insecurities and paranoia.

reply to post by ajay59

Really? Who says she had to sacrifice anyone?

reply to post by mee30

My question of "So?" still applies.

reply to post by Afterthought

Secrets are not inherently good or bad. Everyone has secrets, everyone.

Plus, wearing the belt doesn't mean she is a "Masonic nurse". She doesn't have the title "Mason" since she is a woman.

With all their money, why wouldn't she have a personal charge come to the palace and care for her. If she needed an IV, that wouldn't be difficult to cart there.

Who cares if she went to a hospital?

I don't get why people dissect famous peoples lives so much and scrutinize every little movement.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Well Done...
I thought not to ask if the british empire who knights all musicians was in control of the masons too...

I too sing songs of woe and praise but for the Holy Roman Empire.
edit on 4-3-2013 by Pinocchio because: Why Am I... Pinocchio The Great... Banished Forthwith From WATS Points???
UH:

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join