It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well look at this the Queen's nurses belt buckle.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
Yea, I can imagine how that talk went. Likely included, "we must make it look as though it is merely" preceding.

The exact quote from my Grand Lodge is:

You will be required to take obligations that contain certain ancient penalties. These are symbolic in nature, however...

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
Low blow throwing me into that conversation.

I think it is a a low blow when you make throw away comments and then refuse to answer them claiming, 'we already know the answer'.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by redshoes

have a long history of founding hospitals, schools, orphanages and poor houses

Yeah, and Jimmy Savile had a long history of visiting hospitals, orphanages, and places for the infirm, mentally ill and disabled. He also had friends who were Masons. He also spent every New Years with Margaret Thatcher.
More digging needs to be done with these connections. Who in high places are controlling these hospitals and care wards? Why do sickos seem to be able to get permission to enter these facilities in the dead of night? Do all high level nurses in the UK hold Masonic ties?
I've just got a really ominous feeling about how things are run -- and not just in the UK, but I believe that this is where we need to start looking. The clues are there for those who have eyes to see.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Yea, I can imagine how that talk went. Likely included, "we must make it look as though it is merely" preceding.

The exact quote from my Grand Lodge is:

You will be required to take obligations that contain certain ancient penalties. These are symbolic in nature, however...

Masons can say anything they like when it comes to matters of what they do in secret. The average person would never know though, due to the fact everything the Masons do is in secret.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I kind of think those symbols are all over the place nowadays. I would think that the freemasons would not like others using their symbol without being a member though. I suppose they do not have patent rights on it since the symbol is so old though.

They are just symbols like the symbol of the eye of Horus/Ra on the dollar.
edit on 4-3-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Look here:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Yea that's probably just something she ordered off the internet to look cool at work.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Great catch OP...It is FULL ON in our faces!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
They are just symbols like the symbol of the eye of Horus/Ra on the dollar

Like the Nazi's intention to brand themselves with the Swastika,
perhaps the symbols are used as a way to brand "our" western society.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Thanks
Its cropped off but I found full image

Its an ugly hideous buckle one would be told to wear in my opinion. I wouldn't buy it!

Its not really practical for nursing, or caregiving, if your leaning over a patient, it would scratch them or get caught on something. I'm not sure its allowed in any work environment.
edit on 4-3-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Masons can say anything they like when it comes to matters of what they do in secret. The average person would never know though, due to the fact everything the Masons do is in secret.

I can scan the page from the ritual if you like.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
so would she be considered one of the queens hand maidens?, or does she have actual hand maidens?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I can scan the page from the ritual if you like.

No need, it will not be long now before it is of no consequence. Soon all will come crashing down and that will be one thing lost in the rubble and taken out with the rest of the garbage!

edit on 4-3-2013 by ajay59 because: to correct

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

If you do that Masons will magic missile you to death don't do it!!!

(Please do really, may be a good read)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Wow you go on how secretive they are and when one asks If you want to see some real mason stuff you decline....

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

No need...

First you say no one will ever know because it is secret, then I offer to post it and you say no. Make up your mind.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Why didn't you post the whole sentence if not the entire post? No worries, I got it!

No need, it will not be long now before it is of no consequence. Soon all will come crashing down and that will be one thing lost in the rubble and taken out with the rest of the garbage!

There we go. It's self explanatory.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I dont know for sure, but it may not be masonic. She definately hung about with jim so VILE and he was charlie boys mentor for 50 odd yrs. Here she is as a druid it could be linked with that.
edit on 4-3-2013 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Nope it isn't, tell us why you think it will all come crashing down.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Why didn't you post the whole sentence if not the entire post?

edit on 4-3-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Because the jig is up! People are becoming more aware in greater numbers by the day. They now recognize the evil in our world and from where it comes. The people are uniting and the good is winning.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join