It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well look at this the Queen's nurses belt buckle.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

you guys are too much, please stop >-

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Is all you know about masons rumour? or do you have evidence?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30
Wait... I don't get this thread, so there is a nurse supposedly wearing a masonic belt buckle and then people confirming that it is indeed a masonic buckle that was issued by a masonic hospital no less, and then claiming case closed?

But, how is that case closed? Someone who likes to call herself the queen goes to stay in a hospital that has deep roots with the masons and the nurse is parading around in the old masonic attire and therefore it is "case closed"...

I'm still trying to wrap my head around that.... lol

Ahh such intricate improbabilities contained within life, eh?

It's almost as if the world is a really big place and not every person knows everything about it.

We must investigate all things until .. well there is no until, if you tell me the sky is blue, why I shall endeavour to find out why it is turquoise. We must never close this case.

That nurse is a witch. I bet she floats on water too.

link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
We all know that Masonic initiations involve pledging to be murdered should they reveal secrets of the craft and other secret knowledge.

Yeah, and we are doing such a good job of it considering all the exposes written since the early 1700's and all the former Masons posting secrets online.

You do know the difference between symbolic and literal, right?

link   

I don’t think that this thread has anything to do with who cares for injured SIS officers unless the queen has a job on the side as a bond girl.

I must say that I can understand why a person who does not work in health care might make some of the presumptions that you have made but really dude your way off on this most of what you are saying is just simply so far form the reality of Nursing in the UK that its just not true.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
That nurse is a witch. I bet she floats on water too.

So if she weighs less than a duck?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I've done my reading and research. The internet is a great thing and it's nice to download books.
Albert Pike's books are interesting. Are you accusing him of writing works of fiction?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Or Noakes.

*punch*

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Or Noakes.

*punch*

Great! Thanks for the nightmares.
She truly looks like she wants to give someone a lobotomy!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
And what exactly is a Mason nurse?

Like sith lords, only they wear buckles and hold no regard for the common decency of the average bloke who deserves to know all about the queens bum.

Sith lords, but less attractive.

or so I heard.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Hmmmm so what is this comment supposed to be exactly? Very strange... So you are just going for the ridicule angle then? I see, carry on... Not sure what you are ridiculing as I made no claims in that statement but merely ASKED how does it make the case closed... But, oh well, bravo...

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

You do know the difference between symbolic and literal, right?

Yes, most normal people do. People however, who are inclined to believe in the need for secrecy and ritual, apparently do not!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
Yes, most normal people do.

So were you saying that afterthough is not 'normal' as she does not understand that Masonic penalties are symbolic?

People however, who are inclined to believe in the need for secrecy and ritual, apparently do not!

I understood perfectly well that they were symbolic. Do you know why? Because it is explained to you prior to the initiation.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30

Hmmmm so what is this comment supposed to be exactly? Very strange... So you are just going for the ridicule angle then? I see, carry on... Not sure what you are ridiculing as I made no claims in that statement but merely ASKED how does it make the case closed... But, oh well, bravo...

The answer has been provided. It satisfies the question posed, and all criteria implied in the OP.

But nooooo... booo hiss, it's a lie, theres more to it. we must know more!!!! Why didn't they tell us why the queen was really in hopsital? We all know that they would tell us, patient-client confidentiality? Ha. We know better. That masonic nurse was trained in the ways of the secret order. She knows stuff. Look she's even sneering at the queen. And the queen, as if she'd ever go to hospital. What a crock. They must think we're fools.

We must never rest until we know the full unadulterated truth.

Even if we have to make it up as we go.....

sorry for spoiling your fun.. carry on.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I understood perfectly well that they were symbolic. Do you know why? Because it is explained to you prior to the initiation.

Yea, I can imagine how that talk went. Likely included, "we must make it look as though it is merely" preceding.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Low blow throwing me into that conversation. Your debating skills are getting rusty and crude.
I'm a normal person because I don't have a need to belong to a group that expects me to die for their secrets.
I'm a normal person because I pledge no allegiance to any group that needs to place gang signs everywhere.
It's just like how dogs pee on trees.

edit on 4-3-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I don't believe she was sneering at the Queen. I bet that's the last thing she would want to be caught doing. It appears to me that she's been trained to observe threats in a crowd. Her look is of shrewd scrutiny. I wouldn't doubt if she was armed.

link   
Jeez? Really?

As has been pointed out, the buckle is associated with an well known and established training hospital in the UK. The masons, as creepy as you may find it have a long history of founding hospitals, schools, orphanages and poor houses as they have never made any secret of.

Now maybe they have been doing this for foundred years or so just as some sort of clever front for nefarious activties, I'm still waiting for anything close to proof that they are in fact capable of such things.

I believe one woman was admitted to the grand lodge in Dublin Ireland as a reward for her good work running an orphanage, she never attended lodge meetings, the membership was purely honourary, and bestowed on her by the grand lodge of Irish free masonry, which is an entirely different for than british free masonry and has always been an open organisation.

And anyone who knows anything about british free masonry would know that the do not admit or allow women members. So its highly unlikely that the nurse is a secret mason of some sort.

Or maybe thats just waht they want me to think...

link   
reply to post by mars1

It's hidden now. The photo on the daily mail you linked has the buckle cropped off. Was it there before?
I couldn't get a good look at it.

ETA after zooming in on the photo you provided I see the Masonic compass and square with the pentagram.
So I would agree its quite obvious if this nurse is on staff with her.
Im speculating it was a gift from the queen.
edit on 4-3-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

link   

But I really think you are way off on a tangent here... You are implying that I believe some type of out there conspiracy theory when you don't even know what I think at all because you haven't asked and I haven't said...

My point was that yes we know it is a masonic badge and the fact it is from a masonic hospital and the queen is there just adds more weight to the OP in my opinion... How many masonic hospitals are there? Is it just a coincidence that she went there...

I'm thinking it could be something like she doesn't trust hospitals and only wants to be dealt with by her own as it were... No real out there conspiracy but it would be a nice insight into how the queen thinks etc....

But hey you run on there with your wild accusations and fantasies okay?

Is it any wonder that there is always confrontation in these kinds of threads with people like you around? lol...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join