It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well look at this the Queen's nurses belt buckle.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

An awkward handshake does not a Mason make.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I would tell you that is not a masonic handshake, but since you posted it twice, it has to be.
Fine work.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by mideast

I would tell you that is not a masonic handshake, but since you posted it twice, it has to be.
Fine work.

My Mom MUST be a Mason as she has been shaking hands in a similar manner for many , many years . And I NEVER put two and two together , shame on me .

I have always found shaking hands with women to be awkward . They always grasp my hand in an uncomfortable manner . Many times in the same fashion as pictured in the previous post .

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by whenandwhere

I have noticed that almost every handshake with a female goes like this. Unless they are a bruiser, they shake very much like that. But as long as it give the reptilian haters something to talk about, I guess it's all good.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Though awkward , i have adopted this form of shaking hands with the ladies in the OES . I have a habit of very firm handshake so I grasp their fingers as they do mine . I do not want to hurt the hand of an old lady .

I guess these antis expect ladies to grab a mans hand like (as you put it) some bruiser , instead of the lady like form of shaking hands that they prefer . But that makes to much sense for the paranoid mind , so reptilian overlords it is .
edit on 10-4-2013 by whenandwhere because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join