Well look at this the Queen's nurses belt buckle.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by nOraKat

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
...I'd hope you realise that it's a fiction, a story, a whimsy. In short, t'ain't professing to be truth; just a way to part you from some money and park your butt in a seat for a couple of hours.

Hate to disappoint you
Fitz

Oh, right, and that is why there are no people in the Freemasons that are in high levels of gov't, British or otherwise, that would be ridiculous.

Please name them. I'd like to know who they are.
How about just 5.

British Royalty:

www.crossroad.to...
Prince Philip, the husband of Queen Elizabeth, was initiated into Freemasonry at Navy Lodge No 2612, London, on December 5, 1952:

“Present at the initiation were the Earl of Scarborough, grand master...and Geoffrey Fisher, archbishop of Canterbury. The lodge has many ties with the royal family as King Edward VII served as its first master in 1896 when he was Prince of Wales. King George VI...served as master when he was Duke of York. In 1928 H.R.H. Duke of Kent...was master and later became grand master of the Grand Lodge of England.” – William Denslow,10,000 Famous Freemasons, 1957.
Prince Edward, Duke of Kent

The Duke of Kent, Grand Master of the Freemasons of England and Wales since 1967. Note the Masonic apron, which is always made of lamb’s skin, a blasphemous parody of the Lamb (Christ).

Here is a partial list from
mastermason.com...

Political leaders in the U.S.
> Bill Clinton, Senior Demolay (Masonic youth group)

> Newt Gingrich, 33rd Degree Freemason

> Bob Dole, 33rd Degree Freemason

> Colin Powell, 33rd Degree Freemason, U.S. Secretary of State

> Jesse Helms, 33rd Degree Freemason

> Al Gore, Freemason

Where are the crickets now?
edit on 8-3-2013 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by JuniorDisco

The claim is made often, and it almost always followed with the sound of crickets just after that question is asked.
Speculation is the easy part, the showing up with facts, not so much.

British Royalty:

www.crossroad.to...
Prince Philip, the husband of Queen Elizabeth, was initiated into Freemasonry at Navy Lodge No 2612, London, on December 5, 1952:

“Present at the initiation were the Earl of Scarborough, grand master...and Geoffrey Fisher, archbishop of Canterbury. The lodge has many ties with the royal family as King Edward VII served as its first master in 1896 when he was Prince of Wales. King George VI...served as master when he was Duke of York. In 1928 H.R.H. Duke of Kent...was master and later became grand master of the Grand Lodge of England.” – William Denslow,10,000 Famous Freemasons, 1957.
Prince Edward, Duke of Kent

The Duke of Kent, Grand Master of the Freemasons of England and Wales since 1967. Note the Masonic apron, which is always made of lamb’s skin, a blasphemous parody of the Lamb (Christ).

Here is a partial list from
mastermason.com...

> Al Gore, Freemason

Ooops, sorry, double post.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

That Australian site is wrong on a number of those... Neither Al Gore, George Bush, nor Walt Disney were Masons, and I'm pretty sure Mazzini wasn't either, in spite of his inclusion in "10,000 Famous Freemasons". (I've read translations of articles on the Grand Lodge of Italy website where they talk about Mazzini, but never list him as one of their past Grand Masters... I think the author of 10,000 Famous Freemasons was confusing him with Girabaldi, personally.)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

That Australian site is wrong on a number of those... Neither Al Gore, George Bush, nor Walt Disney were Masons, and I'm pretty sure Mazzini wasn't either, in spite of his inclusion in "10,000 Famous Freemasons". (I've read translations of articles on the Grand Lodge of Italy website where they talk about Mazzini, but never list him as one of their past Grand Masters... I think the author of 10,000 Famous Freemasons was confusing him with Girabaldi, personally.)

What are you babbling about? I never mentioned George Bush or WaltDisney.
You can't address the other freakmasons that I listed ie.
Bill Clinton, Senior Demolay (Masonic youth group)

and not to mention the others in British royalty.
Your weak attempt to discredit my post is typical of your perverse brotherhood

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Disney's brother was a mason and the phallic symbols embedded in early animations show this connection. I love the silly defense of finding a few names out of 10,000 who may not actually be masons. It doesn't matter because their actions and words betray their allegiances no matter what order.

Notice how these people always wear gold and silver and other jewelry. They always have expensive rings or buckles apparently or pins etc....more evidence of their sworn oaths to world Jewry. Ah yes, the frequent dead Christian child on the Queens estate is a dead giveaway as well.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Potleoz

they never talk about it then how do you know about it?

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Actually not all those listed are Masons. You have faulty information.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

You do not need to be a freemason to practice the religion of mystery Babylon. Merely an empty soul and desire for evil.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

On page 13 no less. "Unlucky for some" - who may one day find out that under certain circumstances, the penalties are no longer merely symbolic.

Class.

I'm not particularly anti-mason by the way, though many of my contemporaries are - I just don't buy all the PR schmoozing that you guys do here on ATS, based on certain of my experiences & observations out there in the real world. Not saying it's all about masons & their 'craft', but some of the nastiest SOB's are deeply embedded. IMHO, cleaning house & fully understanding precisely what's going on in all areas of relevance, is far better in practical and moral terms than simply 'polishing a house of cards' (which would be done for any one of a number of rather obvious reasons..)

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't have the clearance to know for certain (and via the systems of this world, probably never will...)

FITO.

edit on 8-3-2013 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification...

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Seems NetworkDude's rash challenge may have been a poor move..?

Unless he counters, I'd say that a point has been well and truly made, whatever the reality of masonic rule actually entails for humanity.

Could it be that 'good' and 'bad' factions are locked in silent battle through commerce, legislative action, military maneuvering etc, to either prevent, or bring about, the fall of the West..? For me, the jury's still out - I don't buy into the whole ''All senior masons are Satanists" line, but I do sense that corruption is rampant, some of it being Satanically motivated...

I sincerely hope that a significant proportion of truly secretive societies are actually working to prevent the ascendance of evil in this world.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

But not a Mason. Neither

Wrong.

Wrong.

Dead.

> Al Gore, Freemason

Wrong.

You named one Mason, and he's dead.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

> Al Gore, Freemason

I had a fantastic rebuttal prepared, but then I read the very clear and concise post by a brother who said all that needs to be said.

I will say that Al Gore's dad was a Freemason, Bob Dole is a Freemason, and Jessie was, but is now passed.

How influential is Mr. Dole these days?

The point is, that the leaders of the world are not all Freemasons, in fact, very few are.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

How was Networks challenge a "poor move" ? Because Violator copy and pasted some names from a site that proved to be incorrect ? Well two were correct but look who they are , one is dead and the other is .... well.... in no position of power .
edit on 8-3-2013 by whenandwhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Potleoz

You do not need to be a freemason to practice the religion of mystery Babylon. Merely an empty soul and desire for evil.

Masonry cannot sate my desire for the evils... mmm ..

I've actually brought forth motions in Lodge to enhance our evilness, our general public perception and such. I said "hey lets have more orgies" .. but alas, we couldn't agree on a time. I said "wells, lets sacrifice more virgins!" but the Stewards objected to the added preparation duties.. typical.. So I thought and thought till my evil brain could think no more.. Animal sacrifices? No, we have vegans in the lodge, it is the NW after all. Then I had an epiphany! Make the tip jar in the liquor cabinet mandatory!

They kicked me out.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

McCains father and grandfather were Masons.

Chumer and Rangel are Masons.

..... why is all the politicians I don't like are Masons? lol

Actually the highest "concentration" of Masons as a percentage of a political body in the United States is the Supreme Court. There are no living members at present, but there have been many Masonic justices.

I can't think of a single world leader that is a Mason ... in fact, I think the last one that lived was King Hussein of Jordan?

Oh wait, someone just informed me that Italian PM Burlusconi (sp?) used to be a member of P2 (which I'm still laughing about .. that is one corrupt dude..)
edit on 3/8/2013 by Rockpuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
This is getting silly now. It is not a coincidence that the nurse happens to be wearing two very occult symbols round her waist.
edit on 4-3-2013 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

Those symbols are not occult.
The Freemason symbol is a compass and a square... builder's tools.
The women's (wives) auxiliary of the Freemasons is called Eastern Star.
While their symbol may look like a pagan pentagram, it is not... it is a Star.
They do good things in the community based on the works of women found in the Bible.
en.wikipedia.org...

I am not surprised that a member of Star would be a Nurse.

To become member of the Masons and the Eastern Star one must be invited.
These invitations are extended only to exemplary citizens who are well
respected by their peers for their honesty, integrity, and good works.

Masons are disparaged by jealous, bitter people who are not eligible to become members.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Potleoz

Uh huh...

I'm so glad you told me this and that you think you know more about Masonry than actual members.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by whenandwhere

Fair points, and I concede that some basic reference checks on my part were lacking. I withdraw my criticism for the time being, and perhaps will revisit the topic after a bit more research.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Originally posted by Potleoz

Masonry cannot sate my desire for the evils... mmm ..

I've actually brought forth motions in Lodge to enhance our evilness, our general public perception and such. I said "hey lets have more orgies" .. but alas, we couldn't agree on a time. I said "wells, lets sacrifice more virgins!" but the Stewards objected to the added preparation duties.. typical.. So I thought and thought till my evil brain could think no more.. Animal sacrifices? No, we have vegans in the lodge, it is the NW after all. Then I had an epiphany! Make the tip jar in the liquor cabinet mandatory!

They kicked me out.

We go cow tippin on Saturday nights. The old guys whine a bit about bed time, but the rest of us have a hoot.
Try it sometime!

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mars1
They are not hiding it anymore now so what do you think

Freemason symbol and a pentagram like i said whats your thoughts on this.
Edit to add image.

The pentagram, in this case, is a symbol for 'health'.

A symbol for health appearing on a nurse's belt buckle. Not really a conspiracy.

Some have suggested it represents the 'Eastern Star', in this case it does not, the symbol for the Eastern Star is an inverted pentagram.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join