It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well look at this the Queen's nurses belt buckle.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiFlag223

No it isn't safe

Heck whatever you do on the net isn't safe "they" can see everything you ever looked at on the net

But hey who cares they havent enough room to jail us all for thought crime

edit on 6-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
those are not masonic symbols. the first one needs to have a G in the middle in order to be considered a masonic symbol

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Well, it's sort of a Bene Gesserit thing. You get training in advanced martial arts, and the ability to control people with your voice. Once you get to a certain level, you can actually destroy objects by saying "Hiram Abif" at them, but only if you do it right, mind. Plus you are taught to use a square as a sort of lethal boomerang, and there's the eye-poking technique with the compass.

Plus, for health professionals of the Masonic Way, there's that whole module about caring for lizard people. You've got a completely separate A&P for them, of course, and the pharmacopeia is a bit different, plus you have very different phlebotomy supplies for lizard people. Can't use a regular human angiocath for a lizard person. Plus the monitoring is very dodgy - you have to memorize tables of acceptable values for blood pressure, hearts rates, temps and the like for not only various ages of lizard folk, but for the various clans. An Oo8!*ork lizard person has a very different baseline arterial pressure than an UlAni lizard person. Plus the waveforms are quite different. It's worse than going from peds to geriatrics in humans, by far.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Lol. Thanks for the lesson. I guess I stepped in it. My brothers' heads will roll for making me look foolish.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
She is the patron of Freemasons. Not so unusual

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Now to be honest, that was kind of funny and epic. Never saw such a direct comment to put forth concerning this kind of topic.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
looks like the freemason sign is an invert/inside out version of the star..

I was looking at an article about a young couple who were killed on the way to hospital to deliver their child the same date as the queen left hospital. I thought the young girl looked like peppa middletons.. or you could say their wedding pic could very much look like kate and willy if we remove the side thingys.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
the nurse uniform although it is the uniform for that hospital, it so reminds me of the nurse uniform during ww1 and 2.. All she needs is her red riding hood cape.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
I'd really like to know if Mr. Smith is a Mason or not.

no, he isn't. You cannot be an atheist and join masonry. A belief in a higher power is required.

And no mason that I know of would complain about an invocation. The only reason Jesus Christ isn't mentioned in SOME lodges, is that brothers of different faiths might be there and using an all encompassing prayer is more fitting.
We asked Jesus if he was cool with that and he said yes.

My lodge is almost all christian and if an ad lib prayer is given, Jesus is usually mentioned, as the guy who jumps at the opportunity to give such is a very prominent local Southern Baptist preacher.

Please try to be a bit less transparent in your hate.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by crow618
those are not masonic symbols. the first one needs to have a G in the middle in order to be considered a masonic symbol

no, the "G" is more of a US thing. UK masonry does not use the "G".

They are both masonic symbols. They came from a masonic hospital where the nurse in question received her training. Page 2 and 3 of this very thread.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

I found one straight away! the same belt buckle worn by nurses from the same hospital!

[url=http://dyk1.homestead.com/files/REAL863.jpg]

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Barkingmaad
reply to post by micpsi

I found one straight away! the same belt buckle worn by nurses from the same hospital!

[url=http://dyk1.homestead.com/files/REAL863.jpg]

www.abovetopsecret.com...

On page 3 of this very thread.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
I'd really like to know if Mr. Smith is a Mason or not.

If he's an atheist, no, he isn't.

By his persistence and confidence that he'll win in court, does he have high connections?

You don't need connections to be confident you'll win in court. You don't even need to be right. (I've been told, for instance, that my posts in another forum constituted actionable offenses, and that I'd be "hearing from attorneys".)

Doesn't this request interfere with one's right to free speech? After all, if one is asked to or volunteers to conduct the prayer, shouldn't they be allowed to speak freely without fear of persecution?

The majority of case law supports this interpretation. In fact, if I'm not wrong Smith is actually making hte unconstitutional request.

I've read in several places that Jesus Christ is not to be spoken of in Masonic lodges because people will be offended.

It's more that the lodge is not a place to bring divisive issues.

This has never seemed right to me if the only necessary thing for membership is that you believe in a higher power. I guess the fine print is "unless it's Jesus Christ, please keep it to yourself."

Similar discretion is requested of all other theological opinions.

Maybe this is why Masons are being demonized and called Satanists?

Your confidence that demonization of Masonry can be traced to reasonable disagreement is, in my experience, unfounded.

Maybe they aren't evil per the definition, but it certainly seems that they're a bunch of sensitive liberal control freaks who don't like people using their Constitutional right to free speech and expression.

Constitutional rights are not relevant to private association.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
...I'd hope you realise that it's a fiction, a story, a whimsy. In short, t'ain't professing to be truth; just a way to part you from some money and park your butt in a seat for a couple of hours.

Hate to disappoint you
Fitz

Oh, right, and that is why there are no people in the Freemasons that are in high levels of gov't, British or otherwise, that would be ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by nOraKat

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
...I'd hope you realise that it's a fiction, a story, a whimsy. In short, t'ain't professing to be truth; just a way to part you from some money and park your butt in a seat for a couple of hours.

Hate to disappoint you
Fitz

Oh, right, and that is why there are no people in the Freemasons that are in high levels of gov't, British or otherwise, that would be ridiculous.

Please name them. I'd like to know who they are.
How about just 5.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exitt
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Thank you for your explanation.
Nurses here don't wear any belt whatsoever so to see her rocking a red one .. let's just say it's the newest trend in fashion called colorblocking

The buckle though, i trust your explanation it is not unusual to wear, it still remains uncommon designed buckle.
Nice find OP.

She's probably ward matron, I do beleive blue and a red belt is traditional for them in some hospitals at least. Anyway I'll ask Mr Suspiria about the belt buckle, his ex missis was a nurse there at some point.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by lotusrose
the nurse uniform although it is the uniform for that hospital, it so reminds me of the nurse uniform during ww1 and 2.. All she needs is her red riding hood cape.

Well it does make sense. I doubt Maj would be happy going to a hospital where the cleaners look like nurses and the nurses look like cleaners as is normal these days. I'd prefer if hospital staff stuck to trad uniforms myself.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Please name them. I'd like to know who they are.
How about just 5.

I have a feeling that this might turn into a similar thing to the question about Jews. To believers in a Semitic conspiracy everyone right up to Fidel Castro, Lady Gaga and the Pope is a jew.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JuniorDisco

The claim is made often, and it almost always followed with the sound of crickets just after that question is asked.
Speculation is the easy part, the showing up with facts, not so much.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JuniorDisco

You don't have to be a Jew to be a Kabbalist, you just won't get the full teachings because you only have one soul, how sad :-

However you are allowed to work for world Jewry and share its mindset of supremacism and total warfare.

The nursemaid is wearing a star of Gentiles in the occult world, as the point which denotes the ain soph (or second soul of the Jew) is the down point of the star.

Notice how the Queen does not show anything for she is of a lodge whose members are to never give word of its existence.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join