It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well look at this the Queen's nurses belt buckle.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradisepurple
The nurse is actually the Quality & Risk Manager at the hospital.

www.kingedwardvii.co.uk...

I'm sure she'd be delighted to know that she and her belt buckle have a bevy of nitwits in a twist. Make her day I'm sure!

Fitz

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Oh snap

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway

Originally posted by Tarzan the apeman.
reply to post by HelenConway

Read the thread and that it stated it is a private hospital says nothing about dress codes. Im just guessing that you cant go in there wearing a mini skirt, thus they have a form of a dress code. If someone came into my room wearing a pentagram I would just look at them and say no thanks. Creepy to me is just that........... creepy.

It is a bloody nurse buckle - FFS read the thread .. I cannot even bother to explain - I have explained it and so have others - so I have to conclude you are trolling

Helen,

This isn't about actuality but about wishes. No matter how much backstopped fact you put before some people, they just want to spin around in ever-decreasing circles with their made-up 'theories' because the reality is just too mundane for them.

As someone famous once said, "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar".

Fitz

p.s. This also points out one of the flaws of ATS viz a disinclination on the part of many to actually read and comprehend and this points out in high relief why the investigative 'skills' of conspiracy theorists is held in such high regard.

Fitz

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

Originally posted by paradisepurple
The nurse is actually the Quality & Risk Manager at the hospital.

www.kingedwardvii.co.uk...

I'm sure she'd be delighted to know that she and her belt buckle have a bevy of nitwits in a twist. Make her day I'm sure!

Fitz

Not really, I'm more surprised the Queen did not have also a member of the reception team present as she left.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
maybe shes not what she said........nurse??.....

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

Originally posted by HelenConway

Originally posted by Tarzan the apeman.

Read the thread and that it stated it is a private hospital says nothing about dress codes. Im just guessing that you cant go in there wearing a mini skirt, thus they have a form of a dress code. If someone came into my room wearing a pentagram I would just look at them and say no thanks. Creepy to me is just that........... creepy.

It is a bloody nurse buckle - FFS read the thread .. I cannot even bother to explain - I have explained it and so have others - so I have to conclude you are trolling

Helen,

This isn't about actuality but about wishes. No matter how much backstopped fact you put before some people, they just want to spin around in ever-decreasing circles with their made-up 'theories' because the reality is just too mundane for them.

As someone famous once said, "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar".

Fitz

p.s. This also points out one of the flaws of ATS viz a disinclination on the part of many to actually read and comprehend and this points out in high relief why the investigative 'skills' of conspiracy theorists is held in such high regard.

Fitz

Helen is a story writer, (not bad at all] 'she' is the USS Arizona, but that's not very mundane, almost escapist, yet the 'mundane' ATS members lapped it up, that required reading and comprehension in bag fulls. That would make you a bit of a twit however.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Thanks for your early (and late) help on this. If nothing else, a few of us here appreciate your knowledge and the facts you brought to the thread. Some folks just will not accept the easy answers. I guess their lives are just too damn exciting to accept mundane answers to mundane questions. Perhaps one day we will all be that lucky.

Pearls before the swine and all.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
King Edward VII...

couldn't be because he was a freemason that a nurse working at his name sake hospital wears such icons.

nawww, she's a lizard. probably eats the babies in the maternity ward. She's angry at the queen who's just scoffed the entire wards cache of infants.

Blasted royals, they don't even leave the bones...

LOL!

Sorry, but I found that comment too adorable to not quote
It is ever so amusing, the logic of many conspiracy theorists.

Believe me, I'm definitely a conspiracy theorist.....in that I believe man constantly conspires with others, and against others.....'tis the nature of Man. However, some of the crackpot theories that people come up with, using little to no facts, and an exponential amount of speculation, is just funny. Everything from reptilian overlords, to man never having gone to the Moon, to subhuman races living inside the Earth....never gets old

The really funny thing about it, is the ones who come up with the craziest theories are often the very ones who have real conspiracies that actually affect their country, their lives, etc go right over their head..

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Sorry if this has already been mentioned in this thread but the hospital where this nurse works and where the queen stayed is the same one where this happend last year.

"A nurse who took the hoax call at the Duchess of Cambridge’s London hospital has been found dead. She had been phoned by two Australian radio presenters and believed she was speaking to the Queen."

www.standard.co.uk...
edit on 5-3-2013 by Nicks87 because: quote from article added

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
the star represents Order of Eastern Star, the womens branch of freemasonry

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by MDDoxs
In Canada, we have updated our currency with her image as she has aged.

Do you just crumple up the money so she looks more wrinkled?

kinda hard with the new polymer bills, but theres no need because she ages on the bills

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I've noticed a few Masons stating that the Pentagram on the buckle is from the Eastern Star .... it is not, not even remotely close.

It's an (older) UK observance of the philosophies of Pythagoras. The star represents Health and Knowledge in Pythagorean philosophy. It's not an "official" symbol of Freemasonry anywhere in the World, it is however an observed symbol in every Grand Lodge as an unofficial symbol. (In Masonry it is always referred to as a Pentalpha)

The Nurse's belt buckle places the Masonic square and compass with the philosophical Pentalpha of Pythagoras.

The Eastern Star symbol is inverted, often with rounded points on the top. As you can see in the picture, the Star is not inverted.

Hope that clears it up.

PS: If any Mason doesn't know our connection to Pythagoras I will smack you with a gavel and make you recite the first three degrees!

edit on 3/5/2013 by Rockpuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Actually from what I have read the star represents the five points of felicity, which are to walk with, to intercede for, to love, to assist, and to pray for the Bretheren. The number five (points) represents the emblem of health and safety.
You can read more about it HERE

An interesting note is that although she may belong to the 'Order of the Eastern Star' that is not actually a masonic order. No women are allowed to become masons. Although worldwide there are 5 orders for women that are quasi Mason. They are; ORDER OF THE EASTERN STAR, THE ORDER OF THE AMARANTH, THE WHITE SHRINE OF JERUSALEM, ORDER OF ANCIENT, FREE AND ACCEPTED MASONRY FOR WOMEN, INTERNATIONAL CO-MASONRY ("LE DROIT HUMAIN").

Also there seems to be a lot of people reading more into this than there is. She is simply a nurse, or admin, at the hospital and has absolutely nothing to do with the Queen.
This is the Queens' doctor, Professor John Cunningham

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Where do you think Freemasonry came from, and existed way before the United States?

Is the Brits and the Scots man!... (I think also the French..)

Where do you think George Washington's ancestry from?

... is the Brits man!

Who do you think has been conquering the world, bringing slavery and war for the last umpteen years?

... is the Brits man! (Well not exclusively.. but certainly are white brit-euro folks.)

---

You ever see the movie From Hell with Johnny Dep? There were some references made in it which alluded to high level Brit gov't chaps in the Freemasons.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DGenR8

This is early century UK Masonry. I got my information from the UGLE, I will try and find the page (I read this while discussing another thread months ago about the star in Masonry).

There are differences in UK and US Masonry, the Pentagram is more widely used in the UK and other European countries due to other philosophical followers. You'll find it in art work, architecture and documents especially in the 1600-early 1900's.

It is however most certainly NOT an Eastern Star symbol.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

So you'd be okay with a government having its national defenses open for other governments to exploit? Thank God you're not in charge of security.

You need to study the difference between "operative Freemasonry" and "speculative Freemasonry". Again though, there is nothing inherently or naturally wrong with secrecy. Everyone enjoys secrecy, everyone.

Because they believe themselves to be above all others? Why the need for secrecy and separation from the rest of humanity if they recognize themselves as equal and related to the rest of humanity?

Nope. Do you live in a commune or private residence? If its the latter, why are you separating yourself from the rest of the world? There's nothing wrong with privacy or private meetings.

If these groups choose not to live with and amongst the rest of humanity, perhaps they should should not be here!

Are you calling for violence against us? FYI, only tyrants, despots, and fascists have banned, or attempted to ban, us. You can try to get rid of us, but you'd think others would have been more successful in our existence.

reply to post by Tarzan the apeman.

The use of the buckle has already been answered.

reply to post by fusse

Ummmm...if you think a drug dealer speaking about violence like Lil' Wayne is harmless next to a hospital belt buckle then you need to have your priorities examined. There's nothing wrong with the belt buckle, but there is something wrong with the thug and violent culture perpetuated by rappers of his "caliber".

Maybe you should do some real research into what the Masonic symbol and pentagram means. Just saying.

reply to post by freeradical1

I refer you back to this post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
look at the handshake between the Nurse and H.M looks very much like the masonic secret handshake to me, That's not the normal way to shake old Liz's hand not very lady like.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Pretty sure that the nurse wearing the buckle will be sacrificed next. She knows it too. Usually the queen will eat the nurse.

Pretty sad really, but that is the culture.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by spartaocean
Whats so shocking about this...
Maybe shes associated with the woman's maternal part of the Masonic Lodge. She has that right, and you do as well to put in an applications to a Masonic Lodge or any other society. An become a member.
Of course, those societies have power, that's what they're there for.

Well maybe...shes associated with the satanworshipping and baby sacrificing occult jimmi saville sexclub and does it also mean that the brother/ sisterhood of the illuminati is closely attached to that club.

Who knows for sure..?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Nicks87

And relevance to this ?

Americans ? Unbelievable .

Think you will find the hospital is called freemasons locally and historically .

Why ? Because freemasons was born off stonemasons who built royal castles ETC...

Freemasons were wives etc that offered support for stonemasons. First construction union really. English term nurse derives from this. Was general welfare duties not too different from red cross.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join