It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well look at this the Queen's nurses belt buckle.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
My understanding is that King Edward VII himself, is listed somewhere as a Mason. But with all the strange posts about the buckle not being particularly Masonic, when it clearly is, (it's all in the way you say it) it does make you want to focus on the buckle, no matter what.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
reply to post by HelenConway

Yes I see that several hospitals did this type of "badge" type thing. My question was where is the proof she earned it at that hospital? It appears that it was the only hospital giving that exact badge so one could assume she got it there BUT with no proof it is hard to say. I would hate to think she was wearing her mother's badge that was handed down.

Well it is possible that she got that buckle by some random means - however unlikely.

She is the deputy matron and a senior nurse in one of the top hospitals in London and probably the world. So hopefully she has integrity in relation to this matter. She would only be entitled to wear this buckle if she trained at the said hospital [ Royal Masonic]

Actually what I do find interesting and it is something i have never really looked at before is the symbology of the badges and buckles.

However - in this case it is highly likely and most probable that she acquired her buckle as a result of her training - though I cannot prove that. If she is wearing it having acquired it by any other means it would be professionally dishonest.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
My understanding is that King Edward VII himself, is listed somewhere as a Mason. But with all the strange posts about the buckle not being particularly Masonic, when it clearly is, (it's all in the way you say it) it does make you want to focus on the buckle, no matter what.

Of course the buckle is masonic - it is insignia from a masonic hospital as stated.
It does not follow that the matron has masonic leanings though.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Here is the best explanation I could find for the Pentagram's association with Freemasonry.

www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...

Almost half way down under Masonic usage.........

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Masons are everywhere. Could she not be part of a chapter? As someone else said maybe she just likes the symbol and wears it, although I doubt that. Masons are not evil people trying to take over the world. They are people just like you and me OP. Any group that becomes famous gets flamed somehow. That is just the way people that choose not to understand them and their views choose to view them.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Im with you on this one it seems really out of place to be wearing something like this. And most nurses have a dress code. And if your head nurse you would follow that dress code more so then not. Im not saying it is sinister but it sure is creepy.
edit on 5-3-2013 by Tarzan the apeman. because: No reason

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tarzan the apeman.
reply to post by ajay59

Im with you on this one it seems really out of place to be wearing something like this. And most nurses have a dress code. and if your head nurse you would follow that dress more so

read the thread and what knowledge do you have of London's nurses and their dress codes ?
Your statement is incorrect.
edit on 5-3-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway

Of course the buckle is masonic - it is insignia from a masonic hospital as stated.
It does not follow that the matron has masonic leanings though.

I know that for goodness sake, some very early posts from stated Masons however were distancing that, when it is clearly not the case. The Masonic hospital was pretty much private, (fee paying) from 1994 onward except for the brief period in NHS hands, so the Masonic buckle would have needed to have been awarded some time up to that date, or perhaps shortly after, and also because of the row over the hospitals future which caused major Masons, (including royals) to resign from that hospitals board. The story is ongoing. I made no comment on the nurse BTW, and not really interested. One thing though, that nurse may not have been part of the reception 'team'
edit on 5-3-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Read the thread and that it stated it is a private hospital says nothing about dress codes. Im just guessing that you cant go in there wearing a mini skirt, thus they have a form of a dress code. If someone came into my room wearing a pentagram I would just look at them and say no thanks. Creepy to me is just that........... creepy.

edit on 5-3-2013 by Tarzan the apeman. because: none

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

That's very interesting...nice find...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Amazing. People go ape # over that goon Lil Wayne throwing a few hand symbols to try and be cool... and here's the queen's nurse wearing the mason symbol with a pentagram next to it and it means nothing?

Backwards world.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Tarzan the apeman.

You were made to think what a pentagram means. Same for a swastika. Swastika has a very different meaning now from it original use. As does a pentagram from the way it use to be used. If I wear a swastika now you would presume I'm racist even if I'm wearing it for its original making. Same as a pentagram. Know the person not the sign.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Read the thread and that it stated it is a private hospital says nothing about dress codes. Im just guessing that you cant go in there wearing a mini skirt, thus they have a form of a dress code. If someone came into my room wearing a pentagram I would just look at them and say no thanks. Creepy to me is just that........... creepy.

It is a bloody nurse buckle - FFS read the thread .. I cannot even bother to explain - I have explained it and so have others - so I have to conclude you are trolling

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Isittruee

You were made to think what a pentagram means. Same for a swastika. Swastika has a very different meaning now from it original use. As does a pentagram from the way it use to be used. If I wear a swastika now you would presume I'm racist even if I'm wearing it for its original making. Same as a pentagram. Know the person not the sign.

Doesn't matter what you think he thinks, Tarzan is talking about a hospital dress code. Why not ask him what he thinks, rather than telling him what he thinks.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

It is a bloody nurse buckle - FFS read the thread .. I cannot even bother to explain - I have explained it and so have others - so I have to conclude you are trolling

That is fine, you are welcome to feel and express as you so choose. Some of must express our feeling that some of you are 'covering' as well. See how freedom works?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

That is fine, you are welcome to feel and express as you so choose. Some of must express our feeling that some of you are 'covering' as well. See how freedom works?

I think it is totally unacceptable to deliberately spread rumour and untruths actually.

Feelings are not facts and the other poster has had plenty of evidence presented here which he has not read and he is still making silly statements such as suggesting ' the nurse buckle' is ' not part of the uniform policy'

He is posting completely made up unfounded, clap trap - not feelings - nothing to do with freedom !

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by HelenConwayRead the thread and have never been called a troll or a liar before on this site, so thanks for that, I will wear it as a badge of honor. You are entitled to you train of thought as am I. Im not disrespecting you or your queen. If you have a problem with that then take it up with yourself................enough said.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

You are acting like a child. Your biased views and petty attempt to get stars have labled you a troll. Grow up and stick to the subject at hand.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway

Seems you have licence here, ATS does not permit accusations of 'trolling' or 'shills' for that matter. Time to take a step back... I think. So yes, we know what a nurse's buckle was about, or is about?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Say's it right here, below: 'Skip it to 8:49

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join