It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well look at this the Queen's nurses belt buckle.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

I used to be in Demolay when I was 12. I didn't know any better, but anyways, we went to a scottish rite temple for our initiation and we even went to a veteran's hospital where several masons were patients. The masonic symbol isn't esoteric itself although its nature might be. Mason's everywhere wear their masonic gear, stickers on their car, and other masonic things in public all the time. I don't see the angle here, if supposedly the masons are some super duper secret, then why would they issue their public workers to wear big flavor flav sized belt buckles if they were trying to hide something or were some kind of secret society?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns
Does the queen answers to the Vatican, yes

Maybe you can give some examples of the Queen following directives of the Vatican.

Is the Vatican the synagogue of Satan, yes

Satan is make-believe.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

How naive! The Roman Catholic Church has declared Freemasonry inimical to Christianity and you don't think it matters that someone who is possibly a practising Mason has been attending the head of the Church of England? Many Christians would not approve of this. This may be all a storm in a tea cup. But it DOES matter to those who believe Freemasonry is Satanic. It only doesn't matter to those who think Freemasonry is not against Christianity. That's totally naive.

Naive? You haven't done basic research.

The masons in this country are an overtly protestant group. That's why the catholic church is inimical to them. They also don't generally let catholics join, that's kind of the point. But in foundation they are a protestant christian entity, and the Church of England is obviously protestant.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns
reply to post by network dude

No the queen can't be, no such thing.

Please stop replying with diversions, do have proof to show otherwise?

edit on 5-3-2013 by fireyaguns because: Wrong word

I am clearly out of my league. you are truly the master debater.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
I presume you are looking for a connection between the Monarch and Freemasonry, unfortunately I cannot confirm or deny this connection, though could be possible. Many powerful/influential political figures (including the monarchy) have ties to the organization.

Though I am not to sure if your looking for some kind of sinister angle or not.

Could be as simple as a fashion and the nurse doesn’t know what it represents.

Here is a link to buy some cool Mason belt buckles online LINK

I didnt see a sign that says Masons only

edit on 4-3-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

Wow! What a desperately weak effort at a$$ covering. Fashion statement indeed...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorDisco

Originally posted by micpsi

How naive! The Roman Catholic Church has declared Freemasonry inimical to Christianity and you don't think it matters that someone who is possibly a practising Mason has been attending the head of the Church of England? Many Christians would not approve of this. This may be all a storm in a tea cup. But it DOES matter to those who believe Freemasonry is Satanic. It only doesn't matter to those who think Freemasonry is not against Christianity. That's totally naive.

Naive? You haven't done basic research.

The masons in this country are an overtly protestant group. That's why the catholic church is inimical to them. They also don't generally let catholics join, that's kind of the point. But in foundation they are a protestant christian entity, and the Church of England is obviously protestant.

actually no, not at all.

Freemasonry allows men of all faiths to enter, including Catholics. (I am proof of that) Masonry is not a religion.
It's the Catholic church that doesn't want it's members becoming masons.
see this for clarification.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
Freemasonry allows men of all faiths to enter, including Catholics. (I am proof of that) Masonry is not a religion.
It's the Catholic church that doesn't want it's members becoming masons.

There are several members of my lodge who also happen to be members of the local Knights of Columbus chapter (as well as the Veterans of Foreign Wars). Their Monsignor is not too thrilled but they enjoy both groups.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mars1
Just seen this on another site.

Just look at the Queen's nurses belt buckle.
Link.www.dailymail.co.uk...

They are not hiding it anymore now so what do you think

Freemason symbol and a pentagram like i said whats your thoughts on this.
Edit to add image.

Thanks

edit on 033131p://2013-03-04T15:46:17-06:00043 by mars1 because: (no reason given)

It's just the damn freemasons for gods sake, they exist in every town in the country. They are always in the papers doing charity work and are very visible. Why are you elevating them to something weird and mystical when freemasonry is an everyday common occurrence??

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

The Catholics join other groups then like The Lions, Knights of Columbus, or the Shriners?

edit on 5-3-2013 by primus2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by primus2012
The Catholics join other groups then like The Lions, Knights of Columbus, or the Shriners?

The Knights of Columbus is a Catholic-only organization and the Shriners are part of Masonry.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziplock9000
Why are you elevating them to something weird and mystical when freemasonry is an everyday common occurrence??

Networkdude is weird and mystical.

Well, maybe scratch the mystical part.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The star on the nurses belt is a symbol of the order of the Eastern Star another branch of the Masonic order. The single point not the dual point of the devil is at the top pointing to the heart and the head of the wearer.

I don't think the Wiccans would appreciate the confusion. The nurse is Masonic and follows the sacred order to serve . This is what Masons do.... They serve secretly, without thanks, and aide in civil duties invisibly.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Says who? How do you know what those symbols really mean? No disrespect to you but that was my opinion. Each his own right?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

hrmm i was thinking, (now my head hurts ^^)

what if the crown really isnt in on anything BUT all the handlers around them are, and they wear things like that to remind them cough cough, im your nurse i can prescribe you stuff to die and wouldnt even know.... just a thought lol

im pretty sure they are in on everything though lol just looking at the other side of the coin ^^

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Also, we all know what "western medicine" does right?
ISIS anyone?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Also, the nurse will die with the secrets of the queens condition. You couldn't torture her to get her to tell anything.

These days with everyone spilling there guts all over the Internet ...How refreshing someone who can really be trusted. most likely why she was picked as the queen's nurse.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
No mystery. Only history......
www.freemasonry.london.museum...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
It is probably that her husband is a Freemason and she is his "Buckle Buddy", like the cowgirls do in Texas. A mark to show that she is owned by a Freemason husband. Yep! That's what it is. A trophy on a belt......although the guy could have done much better I suspect.

edit on 5-3-2013 by kcabmi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I don't understand americans suspicion on freemasons outside your own paranoid world.

Bit of research wouldn't go astray .

Freemasons was english workers union, perhaps the 1st of it's type ? To assist those " stonemason " workers building royal castles ETC... They built hospitals , that's where "nurse" within english welfare system was born.

I think you'll find that hospital was once called freemasons . Just about every british colony has a freemasons hospital.
Private and public , just a moniker .

You want to find freemasons and their schemes ? Just look into metal , construction, waterfront , hospitality , banking workers unions etc . Relevance in today world.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by spartaocean

The Freemasonic ladies sect (the "Eastern Star") has an inverted pentagram as a symbol....at least in the USA.

EDIT: the freemasonic ignorance in this thread is striking but doesn't surprise me since the Lord Jesus Christ is about to shut the whole thing down.

Freemasons are luciferians. Albert Pike will tell you in his own words. Google is your friend here. Maybe the lower-level freemasons have not learned this yet but it is true (they are too busy conning non-masons and pretending they are benevolent---- "33" is a symbol for ritual sodomy btw. They believe this illuminates you---opens the 3rd eye).

ALSO: do not confuse CATHOLICS and CATHOLICISM with real Christians. They are sun worshipers (that is what easter and christ-mass are all about).

Carry on....

edit on 3/5/2013 by DissentFromDayOne because: edits

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join