It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Ammunition Shortage Sucks...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by 727Sky

I can't find .22 to save my life...and NO, I will not buy ammo online. That's a cash, in person buy only for me. Nothing to hide, but I don't like waving big signs saying RAID ME, RAID ME! either.....

There are many who feel as you do and even at a box store they pay cash....Myself, I have purchased online for several years usually 1000s of rounds a pop so no doubt "they" know who what and where if "they" are interested. I kinda miss the hunting and range time with friends but even our Sunday shooting matches have dropped attendance due to ammo shortages....it is what it is

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

the reason for supply shortage isn't panic buying it is goverment buying up all stock in big bulk orders. thats how they are doing gun control yes you can buy a gun but with out ammo all you can do with a gun is use it for a paper weight or a wall decoration.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Catalyst317

The government is not buying .22LR ammo but the manufacturers are skipping rimfire ammunition to focus on the calibers that the government has placed "up to...." orders for.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join