It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Isn't Anyone Doing Anything to Help Bangladesh?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Honestly I hadn't ever picked up a Quran and I thought id check some quotes, please correct me if any are wrong.

"Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends." (Surah 5:51)

"Believers, when you encounter the infidels on the march, do not turn your backs to them in flight. If anyone on that day turns his back to them, except it be for tactical reasons...he shall incur the wrath of God and Hell shall be his home..." (Surah 8:12-)

"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" (8:12)

Slave—girls are sexual property for their male owners. (Surah 4:24)

Sorry man but I find all religions dangerous to be honest. I don't doubt you are a peaceful guy however you cant claim for a second everyone Muslim is peaceful?

I must state there is obviously thousands of quotes of a non violent nature, but I chose the above quickly because of the point I was trying too make.

In regard too Bangladesh, Sort it out yourselves, it may take longer and it may be more difficult, but do you really want your country occupied by foreign forces? Doesn't seem many do!
edit on 5-3-2013 by HTUKno1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by HTUKno1

I could only find the first of your quotes, where did you get that?

And you have two quotes pointing to 8:12.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Now one is helping because they do not have a hugh oil reserve in Bangladesh.
At least one has not be found as yet.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Situations like this prove that there will never be a New World Order.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Its internal issue which needs to be solved locally first. I'm sure it will catch some attention eventually.

There is a BRAC group that helps with the causes and needs of Bangladesh.
LINK

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Muslims is not in danger in Bangladesh. Bangladesh is now under secular government. Bangladeshi youths are trying to be enlightened by modern science and philosophical views. This country is inhabited by 80 percent muslim by birth people but no major fundamental groups active there. It is rare for muslim countries.

Pakistan and Pro pakistani some parities (very few) trying to spread fake news about torturing of muslims in Bangladesh. These are just Bull#.

They said, their religion is a religion of truth, but they spread fake news. What a pity!

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Why is nothing being done about the Christians being killed in the middle east? news sites such as atlas shrugs and rantburg carry daily updates, it never stops. The Koran, or quran, states quite clearly that muslims are to kill unbelievers, take women as slaves, and non muslims who are not killed are to be taxed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join