It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Isn't Anyone Doing Anything to Help Bangladesh?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The muslims of Bangladesh are being killed, slaughtered, raped and beaten to death. Why isn't anyone at least reporting about this? Where are your journalists? Don't they deserve to be aknowledged as humans? Is there something in their hearts that is less humane than yours?

You tell me you're a world power and you can't stop a poor government from slaughtering it's people? What kind of bull# power are you, Corrupt like the hearts of devils.

You tell me it's none of your business, What if you were in their place? Would you still tell me to not give a # about me and just let me die? Would you really do that? Are you worth anything as a human when you can't do anything for someone else? It's your duty as a human to serve other humans with peace. What kind of human are you when you can't even serve yourself?

I know this is a time of trial for the muslims, They're being attacked in Media with the title of being "Terrorists", How can they be terrorists when their religion only teaches peace? How does that even make sense?

Fine they are not of your race, not of your religion, not of your kind, doesn't speak your language, doesn't like the same food, but they have the same kind of hearts and minds as you do. They all want a peaceful future with their children and wives.

May Allah guide you to the Straigth path, The path which leads to nothing other than good, peace and tranquillity. I have a strong wish in my heart that I meet you all in Paradise, By Allah I do not even want a single soul to enter Hell. I want everyone to enter Paradise, But this can't be the case when everyone is being ignorant.

At least have some dignity for human life and do something for them, If you cannot help them, Make prayers for them.

Peace

edit on 4-3-2013 by Misbah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misbah
The muslims of Bangladesh are being killed, slaughtered, raped and beaten to death. Why isn't anyone at least reporting about this? Where are your journalists? Don't they deserve to be aknowledged as humans? Is there something in their hearts that is less humane than yours?

You tell me you're a world power and you can't stop a poor government from slaughtering it's people? What kind of bull# power are you, Corrupt like the hearts of devils.

You tell me it's none of your business, What if you were in their place? Would you still tell me to not give a # about me and just let me die? Would you really do that? Are you worth anything as a human when you can't do anything for someone else? It's your duty as a human to serve other humans with peace. What kind of human are you when you can't even serve yourself?

I know this is a time of trial for the muslims, They're being attacked in Media with the title of being "Terrorists", How can they be terrorists when their religion only teaches peace? How does that even make sense?

Fine they are not of your race, not of your religion, not of your kind, doesn't speak your language, doesn't like the same food, but they have the same kind of hearts and minds as you do. They all want a peaceful future with their children and wives.

May Allah guide you to the Straigth path, The path which leads to nothing other than good, peace and tranquillity. I have a strong wish in my heart that I meet you all in Paradise, By Allah I do not even want a single soul to enter Hell. I want everyone to enter Paradise, But this can't be the case when everyone is being ignorant.

At least have some dignity for human life and do something for them, If you cannot help them, Make prayers for them.

Peace
Are they muslim or christian?

this is an important piece to answering your question.

Do some more research and find out

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
They're muslims, There is a lot of reporting about it in Private muslim Youtube channels, But I cannot see anything about it in international television. It seems that the west has forgotten that there are also humans that live in the middle-east.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Misbah

No Abrahamic religion teaches true peace they all worship the same God but the followers sure seem to like killing each other off.
my fave quote at the moment.

Civilization will not attain to its perfection until the last stone from the last church falls on the last priest! -- Émile Zola.

You are all as bad as each other preaching peace and doing the opposite.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
What do you mean the Abrahamic religion does not teach peace? I'm a muslim and I live by the Quran, I haven't hurt a single fly in my life. I'm always fixed at ataining peace for everyone in my community, And It's my Islam that has taught me that. You're telling me that I do not know what peace is? That I don't know what I'm reading? You're telling me that after 19 Years of studying Islam that I'm confused and lost? You really know better than me? Have you even tried to pick a Quran up and ponder on it?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Why isn't anyone helping americans, who cares about other countries.. we need to help outselves first we are going down in flames worrying about everyone else.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
OP,

I really can't answer that question for you, OP. Mainly, due to my personal ignorance on the matter over in Bangladesh . I would surmise that it is combination of political bias, cultural bias, ignorance of the events/political going-ons in Bangladesh, collective apathy, and the political "complications" of helping anyone in the area.

On a side note: really the question should be, why arn't other people across the world helping other people bring a violent problem to a peaceful resolution--not matter their religion or ethnicity, right?

Anyway, perhaps educating ATS on the matter your speaking about with some historical notes would help (asides for just a posted video).

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I'm a bit dumbfounded as to why folks believe it is everyone else's job to help everyone else. So, why isn't the US helping Bangladesh? Why isn't Bangladesh helping Bangladesh?

Is there some hidden tenant of all the religious groups that says, "wait for help, do not help yourselves, help will come" and then, by default folks, often folks who are not involved at all, cry out for someone to help because the religious texts say help is always just around the corner?

Help yourself!!!!!!!!! What on earth is preventing you from helping yourself? Feeding oneself can be hard, treating oneself can be hard, but the easiest thing to do is to stop killing, raping and torturing one another as this DOES NOT REQUIRE HELP to do this!

It would be best if people not involved in things personally would simply stop focusing on "helping" others, and for those who need help, to help themselves, then the rest of us might be inclined to assist here and there, when asked, and only when needed.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Misbah

Plenty of people who do not need a book to ruin (run) their lives do just fine in the morality stakes. Good for you you do not hurt anything but plenty of others do on all sides.
The OP is saying people are getting killed because of the religion they follow so obviously it is religion that is wrong in the sense that Religion cause division and people use it as an excuse to kill.
BTW Not picking on Muslims, Iam picking on the lot of you religious people...you are holding back the human race.
edit on 4-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Which are you talking about?

I'm sure its some sort of pendulum effect... that whole side is 95% Muslim.

I went to school with a Bangladeshi guy who happens to be a minority Hindu in the 95% "Muslim country".. all the atrocities Muslims did, destroy ancient temples and etc.

Ask their corrupted government why.

Edit: oh if you are wondering why any outside countries are not involving.. well, because they have no resources to takeover.
edit on 3/4/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/4/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
What is happening in Bangladesh is a guy who was the leader of one of its politcal parties has been sentenced to death for war crimes from the war of independce in the 70s against Pakistan. The people in his party are mad and claim it is a political move so they have began rioting and attacking police and gov places along with bombings. The Gov is shooting at everyone from the people attacking to people protesting. So far 3 dead and dozens injured. In a case like this what could any outside power do? Who's side are we suppose to take? What could we do shoot at both sides?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

The muslims of Bangladesh are being killed, slaughtered, raped and beaten to death.

In the same way that the Christians of America are being killed, slaughtered, raped and beaten to death (in the past month, how many people in the USA have been killed or raped? How many were Christians?
)

In a muslim state in which the vast majority of inhabitants are muslims, it stands to reason that a majority of victims of crime will be muslims
Likewise, a majority of those commiting crimes, and being punished accordingly will be muslims .....

Who is standing up for Christian murderers in the US, Canada, Britain etc .......

edit on 4-3-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Took a look whats happening in Bangladesh.. President of India is visiting there and

DHAKA : At least four people, including two siblings, were killed and 70 injured in clashes between law enforcers and Jamaat-Shibir activists across the country, as the nationwide shutdown enforced by Jamaat-e-Islami continued for the second day on Monday, reports UNB. In the capital, pro-hartal elements exploded three crude bombs at Sonargaon Hotel intersection in the city's Karwanbazar area at about 2pm. Visiting Indian President Pranab Mukherjee is staying at the hotel. However, no one was injured in the blasts. Meanwhile, miscreants set fire to a bogie of an express train at Kamalapur Railway Station in the city in the afternoon. Fire Service sources said the criminals torched the bogie of 'Upakul Express' around 4:15 pm, minutes after it had reached the station from Noakhali. Jamaat-e-Islami activists brought out a procession in Banasree area of the capital in support of the hartal around 7.00am. But police foiled the procession by charging baton and firing rubber bullets. They also arrested five pro-hartal activists from the area. Police also rounded up three hartal supporters from Sadarghat and Babu Bazar after foiling a procession of Jamaat around 6.00am. Jamaat activists vandalised a BRTC bus at Dhalpur at 6:30 am and made an attempt to torch it, injuring two of its passengers. Jamaat activists also brought out a procession in Rayerbagh area at the same time. Pickets tried to vandalise vehicles near Bangladesh Betar office in Agargaon area around 7.45am. Law enforcers picked up three pickets from the spot.

Just wondering which part should we help the Law enforcement or Jamaat Shibir activists who seems to act like terrorists

DHAKA : A crude bomb was exploded on Monday near Sonargaon Hotel in the city where visiting Indian President Pranab Mukherjee is staying, reports UNB. Officer-in-charge (OC) of Tejgaon Police Station Apurba Hasan told UNB that two youths riding a motorcycle set off the crude bomb near Saarc Fountain around 2pm and sped away. The Indian President was at the hotel during the explosion. However, no one was injured in the blast, the OC said. The bomb was exploded amid a non-stop 48-hour nationwide shutdown enforced by Jamaat-e-Islami on Sunday.

Even you say Islam is a peace loving religion it is to some but for many it isnt.
I would like to see one post from you where you really try to debate without learnt by heart doctorine of your religion, to see real you behind your "veil". It would be refreshing !

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Misbah

The muslims of Bangladesh are being killed, slaughtered, raped and beaten to death.

Who by?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Misbah

What do you mean the Abrahamic religion does not teach peace? I'm a muslim and I live by the Quran, I haven't hurt a single fly in my life. I'm always fixed at ataining peace for everyone in my community, And It's my Islam that has taught me that. You're telling me that I do not know what peace is? That I don't know what I'm reading? You're telling me that after 19 Years of studying Islam that I'm confused and lost? You really know better than me? Have you even tried to pick a Quran up and ponder on it?

Wowzers......... If you can't see the power of division in what you said about being fixed on attaining peace for those in your community, then I suggest you've lost your way.

Edit: That's not to say that I condone the killing of innocent citizens in any country, I hope the people of bangladesh get some protective measures around them soon, every human should have the choice to live in peace surely ?

edit on 4-3-2013 by pot8er because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2013 by pot8er because: Text edit

edit on 4-3-2013 by pot8er because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
It is a terrible that things like this still happen in other contries but if it is a civial distrubance due to civil uprising the US don't have the right to interfer....Thank god for this... US soilders don't need to get involved, Religion in my words don't play any part in this except for those that think it is, if that is the case keep praying to whom ever....The United States is Broke.....We can not help since everyone else we have ever helped did not even thank the United States....Take this back Japane did on National TV after the Nuculer Disastor they had.

The only thing Bangladesh can hope for is that John Kerry run over there and write you a worhless check.

Personally I am sick and tired of being the worlds police, Police yourselfs.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
We did this already for them once in the 1970's. Huge world wide broadcast and movie and album rock concert to raise awareness broadcast around the world with huge stars....in the scheme of things...it raised very little enough tho the preformers were mega stars ie; Beatles George and Ringo, Bob Dylan, Eric Clapton, Ravi Shankar, The Band....

That was 40 years ago....Do some research on George Harrision's Concert for Bangaladesh.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Just a short post to embed the video, as it looks that this time nobody wanted to help the thread creator.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
hmm
Opium?
nope
Lithium?
Nope
Oil?
Nope
are they minting gold coins?
Nope

help Bangladesh?
Nope

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
hmm
Opium?
nope
Lithium?
Nope
Oil?
Nope
are they minting gold coins?
Nope

help Bangladesh?
Nope

Oil yes, they have discovered in the last year they have some along with very large natural gas fields.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join