It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does my 3 1/2y.o. son keep saying that he wants to go home?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
As a child I often told my parents that I wanted to go home, that it was the middle star of onions belt and that my real family would come get me one day. Don't want to freak you out but hybrid children do exist and despite what a lot of humans think you can't tell us apart from your race. They use a technique of splicing both mothers egg and fathers seamen to alter only the mind and not physical appearance, I have four parents, I see them as my human incubators and my creators.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
We were outside in the yard playing yesterday and sure enough he told his mom that he wanted to go home. She said you are home and he said NO! I. Wanna. Go. Home! She asked him where home was and he kinda pointed around in no particular direction and just sort of threw his hands in the air, like he gave up trying to explain it. He's very serious about it and seems bothered when he says it. I took him for a ride on the 4-wheeler and he was happy again.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
My son Is the same age he will turn 4 in January and he keeps saying this too. I was wondering if I was the only one who was going through this. When we are home (momy, daddy, and him) he ofte says he wants to go home just like your kiddo he changes the subject after asking him where home is.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

What he means is that he wants to go back to where he (and the rest of us) come from, our real home which is the next world. Its just that your son can remember it clearly whereas you and I cant.

I aint no christian and have no intention of becoming one but I believe somewhere in the bible there is a phrase that is talking about somebody being 'cast down into hell' . This phrase means that they were being reborn back into this world, perhaps against their will because they committed suicide in their last life.

hell this this world.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Dolores Cannon talked about this quite a lot
sorry this stuff is gonna make you trip

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
For the last several months now, my son will say: "Daddy, I wanna go home." I say you are home son. Then he points in no particular direction and says: "No daddy! I wanna go home." So I ask him where home is. Most of the time he looks around and just changes the subject or walks away. He's told my wife this a bunch of times too. I believe in reincarnation and think this is what's going on here. It hurts me a little everytime he says it. What I wanna know is, has anyone here had this happen? And how did you deal with it?

I'd also like to add that my other son, who is 4 1/2, was repeatedly talking about a "green lady" and a "helicopter crash" when he was 1 1/2, up until now. He talked about it more then than he does now, though.

Thoughts? Comments?

wow

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
considering your username none of this should come as a surprise

I'd encourage them to express where home is. through sjamanisme or remote viewing

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
He's talking about wanting to return back to the spirit world. Kids that young are not too far removed from that realm.

I want to go back home too, kid...

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Green lady might be statue of liberty. A helicopter crash occurred in that vicinity of the statue in 2009 here. 11 people were killed.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Hello, oddly enough I have a 31/2 year old too and he keeps saying this as well, but I know children either talk about past lives or make believe one's. My son when asked does the exact same thing, he changes the subject like I'm trying to crack a code 😆. But, it's refreshing to know I'm not alone in this. Thank you for sharing your experiences.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

His between-lives hypnotic screen has a glitch. As your son grows older, he'll (hopefully) learn to understand, and make the most of knowing that he will travel to many vistas over the eons.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join