It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

17 Kids to 15 Women and Now Guilty of Murder, Meet Brittan’s Worst Dad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I read about this today and have spent some time reading up a little bit on this guy, Jamie Cummings, who has just been found guilty of murdering are another man by stabbing him during a pub fight. Astonishingly however this vile man must have had one of the most sickeningly decedent lives styles I have ever heard of and highlights a very real problem with the UK justice system and the sorry state of what some call our “under-class”. This man is sick and it is equally sick that nothing was ever done until he actually killed a man as I am sure a quiet reflection of this man’s life will demonstrate.

Jamie was born in the Scottish city of Dundee and in 1995 at the age of just 17 he had his first child who his own mother has raised. Shortly after the birth of his first child he had a fling with that child’s mother’s cousin giving him baby number two, baby number three came from baby number two’s best friend. His own mother has described him as a “sexual perditor” for his sick passion for teenage girls, one who has recently his latest baby meaning he now has 17 kids to 15 different mothers. Not only that but he’s unemployed and does not provide for any of his kids, he also has 19 pervious convictions that include assault.

In June last year at a birthday party in a pub he attacked a man then stabbed him to death. Now not only is little Jamie a sick and sexually perverted murderer is also a stupid one. After he committed his crime he met up with a notorious gangster with connections to the Glasgow underworld for protection. While in this man’s care this idiot then sent a number of texts to his children’s many mothers confessing to the crime. The day after stabbing his victim he was arrested but pled not guilty to the murder claiming that another man committed the murder despite the fact that his phone had the texts of him admitting to it and dozens of witnesses who all saw him stab his victim.

It really is sickening,

What I find equally sickening however is that he was able to do this how can a man who is clearly a sexual predator in the words of his mother and a career criminal be so free in our society.

Please feel free to shear your thoughts.

Links.
news.stv.tv...
www.telegraph.co.uk...
www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 4-3-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I dont see how having 17 kids with 15 different women is a crime. The crime he did was not being responsible for raising his off-spring. We dont know why his kids mothers did not file with the courts. I don't think he is the worst dad, the worst parents are not the ones that abandon you but are the ones that are there and abuse you, not fulfilling their parental roles

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Morally and ethically I disagree with capital punishment, but to coin a phrase this 'man' is just an oxygen thief and should be put down immediately.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

Morally and ethically I disagree with capital punishment, but to coin a phrase this 'man' is just an oxygen thief and should be put down immediately.

so quick to judge. what did this man ever do to you? nothing!

why condemn him to death and talk about him like he is an animal?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveEquation

I dont see how having 17 kids with 15 different women is a crime. The crime he did was not being responsible for raising his off-spring. We dont know why his kids mothers did not file with the courts.

his real crime was Murder.....

and the 19 convictions he had

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I admit that guy is bad for killing and negligence as a father, but 17 kids and 15 mother, just makes media rating and has nothing to do with the story.

It s just to make him look even worse, i'm not really defending him tho.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I thought what appalled you was the way he was spreading his genes and that the murder caught up with him to face Justice for all his other vile acts?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by Noinden

meh if you know what i mean i dont see a problem with poor spelling but thanks for pointing it out

It was just a little jarring to read. But no worries. I was not meaning to spell flame, rather just point out that it looks like autocorrect was being naughty. I've been bitten with that on my phone and iPad recently.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveEquation

No I am disgusted because he murdered another man, has previous convictions for assault, his own mother has called him a sexual predator because of he seeks out teenage girls to procreate with, takes nothing to do with most of his kids and is in general just a parasite on society.

are you not appalled by this?

If he fathered 17 kids to 14 mums but was supporting those kids and doing his best to provide form them and was doing so lawfully then I wouldn’t be bothered by it.

new topics

top topics

join