It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State lawmaker defends bike tax, says bicycling is not good for the environment

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I think using the term Republican euphamistically is perhaps somewhat worn out these days. Lets be realistic here, the problem isnt which party he is associated with, but which parts of this particular intellectual dead zones brain, are actually functioning. Those would be the ones that allow him to talk from his rear end, but prevent him from actually formulating a good sensible sentence to deliver using that skill.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I don't ride a bike much, or exercise much, but this is silly. The only reason I don't bike much is I live in a rural area and it's just not practical for me. Seriously though, this is the silliest thing I've ever seen as far as taxes go.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
We need a stupidity tax on politicians. 1 million dollars for everything stupid said or done. I think we can balance the national deficit that way, within a year.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Well in that case:

watching exhilarating movies
amusement parks
pretty much every sport you can think of
physical education classes in schools around the world
jogging
social anxiety
various church activities (for some people)
concerts
sex (leisure and procreative)

Just a small list of activities that should be outlawed according to what this guy is saying.

We could plant more trees to counteract the effects but the actual carbon dioxide emissions of the workers that would have to be hired would make the whole project null and void (no studies have actually been done to prove/disprove this scenario).

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDgar
Well in that case:

watching exhilarating movies
amusement parks
pretty much every sport you can think of
physical education classes in schools around the world
jogging
social anxiety
various church activities (for some people)
concerts
sex (leisure and procreative)

Just a small list of activities that should be outlawed according to what this guy is saying.

Can we add the following things?

Spirited political debate
Headbanging
Brawling
Rambling
Dance machine use
Attempting to balance a pocket book.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by smurfy

I think using the term Republican euphamistically is perhaps somewhat worn out these days. Lets be realistic here, the problem isnt which party he is associated with, but which parts of this particular intellectual dead zones brain, are actually functioning. Those would be the ones that allow him to talk from his rear end, but prevent him from actually formulating a good sensible sentence to deliver using that skill.

Well, obviously it has to be from the left hemisphere, or maybe it's the right?

No worries from you guys in the US, we have the same problems, but on other issues.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I couldnt believe I was reading this,..
someone needs to walk up to this office loony and slap him... Hard

And someone elected him,.. how can that happen..

oh wait... nevermind ..Obama is a prime example

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hahaha... I mean come on, no one can possibly be that stupid. Either he really is a moron, or he's got a hand in a big oil company's pocket.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join