It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The revolution and awakening has started!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
There is no doubt that 2013 will be the year of great change. Whether its Nibiru, Ascension, or total civil collapse, one thing is for certain.

People are fighting the "elite" all over the world and on a bigger scale than just some years ago. South America has been throwing the US out and many countries have taken radical changes. Changes that benefits all people.

The United states, are in the middle of a crisis, both money and govermental. The recent push for banning guns, have ralleyed many people across the country, And even big organisations like NRA (National rifle association) has stated that it will not give up the guns. This association has millions of members. After Alex Jones was on tv with Piers Morgan, Americans have finally felt the fascist hand of the government coming at them, many Americans are taking a stand against it. And the develompent of a civil war can actually be something that can happen, if the government continues to take rights from Americans. Stand strong! We are with you!

Europe is in deep crisis, but there is light! Beppe Grillo(italy), an underdog took 25% of the votes in the general election now 26. feb 2013, in italy. And he aims to reform the whole country.

BEPPE GRILLO, is very important. Almost all of the italian people 60 million have lost complete faith in mainstream news. Its incredible! So called "conspiracy news" have become mainstream, and the italians, almost all of them have realised how the system works, and everyone, is ready to make a total change! Free internet and communicatuion, free energy, hydrogen cars, sustainablility are just a few words.

Im sure this will spread to many countries. And when the "Movimento 5 Stelle" party comes into power, they will release ALL secred documents from the government. Bank, NATO, EU, Vatican documents. Everything will be releasead and available online.

2013 is the year for change!!!!! Have hope!!! It has already begun!!!! And it can never be stopped!!!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Keep it non violent thats all I can say, they seem to want to push a violent uprising on us because the system is crashing and what a better way to lay the collapse on us than on them than by making us go ape# from all the truth that was hidden.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
SnF, there is an oddity in the Air in the states maybe "The Waiting Game" best describes the "Oddity" as I do think many more American's are starting to realize the filth that's been over there eyes... Only time will tell. It's an exciting time in the year 2013 as "Hopefully" everything that has been transpiring over the years will come to a head, again only time will tell as events seem to be making more sense even if it's on a person to person basis for understanding(s) and awakening.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Beppe Grillo indeed made some startling remarks.

He said he gives the ruling class in Italy another 6 months, then it will collapse, both financially as ideologically. And that's a quote.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by hy9nos

I'll throw 100 on civil collapse, before I throw a dime at anything else. Sadly.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Emeraldous

The governments won't allow it to be non-violent. We all saw what happened to the non-violent protesters in the US during the Occupy thing.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emeraldous
Keep it non violent thats all I can say, they seem to want to push a violent uprising on us because the system is crashing and what a better way to lay the collapse on us than on them than by making us go ape# from all the truth that was hidden.

We know non-violent change is the best way to accomplish what is needed. THEY know violence would render such movement ineffective. Count on The Powers to instigate violence in order to protect their lot and as a pretext come in and bust heads and demonstrate their force. The media will naturally see it their way.

They have no qualms about slaughtering the people if they think it will help guard or further their interests. Do not underestimate their lack of compunction to do the unthinkable when corporate interests are at stake. Such entities have no conscience.

edit on 4-3-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I can smell it also....something is about to happen and i think our governments know it.....how far they will go to stop it remains to be seen, but i smell Change....as a wise man once said, " The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything"..

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I agree with most of you, a shift in society / Humanity is underway. We all need to be part of it tho, we cant just expect it to happen for us. I have spent years trying to figure out what I can do to help this shift. And what it comes down to is speaking your truth, Keeping an open and flexible mind, and creating self sustainability. When the corporate giants lose 50% of their consumers, down comes the wall.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hy9nos

Yes it certainly is starting to get momentum. Hold on to your hats because its coming like a whirlwind.
Unity consciousness is coming in bigtime and it will lit up not only our harts but that of our universe and beyond.
The veil is lifting spread the word! It is gonna be the most wonderful thing ever.

Namaste

:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Violence is their only hope to retain their power and their lives so they will have to use violence.

When the truth comes out about what they have been doing and what they have been hiding the people will throw them in prison or hang them.They know that prison or execution is in their future so they have nothing to lose by using violence to try to stay in power and in control.Like an animal that has been backed into a corner they will do anything to survive including mass murder and slaughtering innocent people.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hy9nos
South America has been throwing the US out and many countries have taken radical changes. Changes that benefits all people.
The recent push for banning guns, have ralleyed many people across the country, And even big organisations like NRA (National rifle association) has stated that it will not give up the guns. This association has millions of members. After Alex Jones was on tv with Piers Morgan, Americans have finally felt the fascist hand of the government coming at them, many Americans are taking a stand against it. And the develompent of a civil war can actually be something that can happen, if the government continues to take rights from Americans. Stand strong! We are with you!

Ow….. The irony is strong in this one.

The irony is South Africa has been taken over by communist. That is the reason why they have rejected American influence.

And those very same communist are the ones that are trying to take everyone’s guns in this country.

Remember that South Africa has very stringent gun control. Where the law abiding are defenseless, and the criminals rule the night. The very same gun control they want to foist on us.

And also remember the fact that the communist fomented violence in South Africa to overthrow a “repressive regime” only to take control and instigate a government that is far more cruel and repressive than anything the former government could of even dreamed of.

That is what I worry about here. They are provoking people into a violent revolt. The people that are going to take part in that violent revolt are thinking they are going to restore the constitution, and a sound government. But the subversive forces will take advantage of the power vacuum to consolidate their control to instate their own idea of government. Which will be a highly repressive authoritarian communist regime.

Same way the muslim brotherhood did in Egypt where they used a push for democracy to install an islamist government.

edit on 4-3-2013 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Every year the revolution is starting and every years life goes on as normal. Anyone who thinks things are bad in America now, has no knowledge of our history.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
To be honest here I have no idea what is coming down the pipe, as many others do not. My advice, be aware and be alert.

Do not shoot first, that is not the American way, or rather the way that our founding fathers intended. If we as people do not take the moral high ground then we don't have anything left worth fighting for. If the time comes that it becomes necessary, we should use every other means to restore what we lost first. Violence should be a last option, and only used in defense after someone else initiated violence. Just my $0.02.
edit on 4-3-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I'm Italian, 30 years old, and there's no "political shift" or anything similar.
Grillo is a comedian, in the true meaning of the term. Using his charisma and saying "I'll free you from 'them' and you'll be fine, you'll be taking all the decisions by yourself, etc..." he caught 25% of the preferences.

A shift? A wind of change? Not really: now the political machinery is paralized, noone wants to take responsability of this disaster, and our three major parties (Mid-Left, Mid-Right and Movimento 5 Stelle) don't want to negotiate or try to have a conversation about how to prevent our country to eat, drink and breathe #.

First problem: Grillo's political agenda is the most expensive economical/political proposal ever made in the last...uhm...30 years probably. Noone knows where they'll find money, how they'll find money, and nobody knows how turn into reality the beautiful things they've proposed.

To be short: promises, promises, promises, as before. A lot of ideas, really good ideas, but nobody knows how to "build" these ideas. Grillo said: "the Movement will find a way to do this and that", but personally I don't think that plumbers or housewives could solve our economical problems.

I've nothing against professional politicians. We've just to control them strictly, they must feel our smelly breath behind their shoulders.

"You" (the rest of the world, in the most polite and friendly way) should walk in our unconfortable shoes for a couple of weeks, and see the madness going on in here. Our last hope is an unorganized movement with a lot of ideas but really scarce "know-how"; they planned a 80-billion euros agenda while every year the political establishment is sucking (from us) 1-2 billions to put a cork in every hole they made.

Other options are: Berlusconi (if you don't know who's he, probably you live in Cartoonia. No, wait: he was born in there), or the Left Party. The last option is like choosing a crippled snail to kick the hell out of Tyson.

We say "like the cat biting it's tail", there's no end, it's like running around trying to catch yourself. And there's no "magical shift". Now. I really hope it's coming, but I just see creamy #.

P.S. I read the "Movimento 5 Stelle" agenda many many many times, and I was ready to give my vote, but something rotten started coming out, rotten and stinky. I have a brain, and as everyone in here we just need to look behing the curtains of this show to see the truth.

A suggestion from a fool: don't jump on the word "revolution" everytime you hear "that's all crap bla bla bla". I'm living in here, I'm living this thing, and right now there's just chaos and uncertainty. Nobody knows how's gonna end, nobody wants to cooperate for the good of us, the "poop people" (yes, poop).
But Greeks are telling us "well, buddy...you just look like us a couple of years ago"

Sorry if I was too long, and sorry for my poor english.
edit on 4-3-2013 by ZonWu because: errata corrige

edit on 4-3-2013 by ZonWu because: errata corrige

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hushabye
reply to post by Emeraldous

The governments won't allow it to be non-violent. We all saw what happened to the non-violent protesters in the US during the Occupy thing.

Government can't do a damn thing about it buddy. When the dollar collapses and we go into a full blown default that means....no power, no water, and no food. You really think the government can keep 300 million people in "check". HA.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

There is no doubt that 2013 will be the year of great change. Whether its Nibiru, Ascension, or total civil collapse, one thing is for certain.

Nibiru, Ascension

Stopped reading there.

Yeah, then went on to use the word "money" instead of "financial" then said "governmental"?

How did this get 15 flags? *sigh*

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Here's me hoping people will wake up world-wide to what is happening by connecting all the dots going as far back as ancient times with what is occurring both naturally and politically, slowly but certainly, in every corner of the world.
edit on 4-3-2013 by ABeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Things in Greece are getting hot now. They found non-rigged explosives in backpacks scattered in key locations here in Athens. One was the national tv station,the other one was at a german car dealership,another was at the tax centre and another backpack was found at a once public telephone company that was bought by Germans. I think this "attack" was symbolic. Threaten the MSM for propaganda,show germans that they have no control here,show that the taxes are unfair and maybe stir things up a little.
I think stuff are gonna happen here,and I believe a war,either civil or with Turkey is possible..
Also they gave another explanation to this "attack".Maybe the people that did it wanted to test the police's reaction time.
edit on 4-3-2013 by Dissobey because: Extra info

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join