It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails and Personal Experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I've dove deep into the chemtrail conspiracy because my Aunty is a sufferer of Morgellons. I've seen the fibers, her un-curable lesions, and seen her pain first hand. But of course, the doctors can't find anything wrong with her? I watch the skies every day, and even here in Rural Alberta (Canada), they spray mid-morning and by the afternoon the whole sky is grey and the sun is alot dimmer.. And it stays that way throughout the evening. Most nights you see a orange and pink sunset, which 10 years ago would only happen once in a blue moon.. I am lucky enough to be able to see the stars on a clear night though.

I live along a highway of three massive Military bases, and the planes that are most often spraying, they seem almost transparent. I've seen black beams linger in the skies next to chemtrails, leading from the horizon and disappearing into the sky. Sometimes there isn't even a plane to be seen infront of these chemtrails around where I live. They make gridlock patterns across the sun and these trails billow out into ugly "clouds" if you can call them that.

You will find most of the "dis-informants" will try to convince you of their aviation knowledge. "Well I'm a pilot for America and hurr durr you ain't seein' no chemtrails Cuz I fly planes and planes don't spray no chemicals. You know why? 'Cause I am an aviation expert. I am told to tell people who question chemtrails, that they are crazy and ain't seein' nothin YA HEAR? Don't question my knowledge."

Yea because I don't have a set of eyes and a brain to make an educated response about what I'm seeing and how things are not the same in my skies anymore. In the summer after a good rain there will be white goop on my car, fibrous and hard to get off. You don't think that has anything to do what's being sprayed? People can't even collect their rain water without getting thrown in jail by the government. They don't want you to test what's being rained down on you.

Here are some of my photos:

Here you can see the black beam:

No plane as we watched the chemtrail form:

Evening after a heavy spray:

Black beam:

Morgellons
Black Beams
Black Beam testing

Now can somebody tell me, why is this subject SO hard to believe? There is something different about our clouds, our sky, and our sun. The sun is growing hotter and hotter every day, along with all the planets in our solar system. Why are they trying to combat it? I believe they are trying to keep the suns rays out because the sun is sending out cosmic waves which are detrimental to our evolution as a spiritual species. Now all I am asking is for people to give me their experiences. I don't want close-minded people to ruin this thread. Just because you don't believe it to be true, doesn't mean it isn't happening. Thanks

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

Now can somebody tell me, why is this subject SO hard to believe?

What are you doing with the word believe?

The subject is believable if one chooses to believe,

If one wishes to know they can educate themselves and throw all speculation out.

Speculation is what requires belief not facts.

Are chemtrails a religion, what is your gods name?

I believe they are trying to keep the suns rays out

Is half the globe being covered at once when they spray these chemtrails?

If not, how are they blocking the suns rays with chemtrails without blocking half the globe, I simply don't understand this claim, see it often without any further explanation. Many times and concerning as it may be the ones making the claim either do not think about perspective or cannot grasp the concept, very scary if one doesn't understand the further away an object is the smaller it will look, or in this case if a cloud covers the sun above one city, another city 500km away will not have the sun covered by the same cloud because where they stand on the planet will have a different perspective( field of view) from the city with the cloud above.

Yea because I don't have a set of eyes and a brain to make an educated response about what I'm seeing and how things are not the same in my skies anymore. In the summer after a good rain there will be white goop on my car, fibrous and hard to get off. You don't think that has anything to do what's being sprayed? People can't even collect their rain water without getting thrown in jail by the government. They don't want you to test what's being rained down on you.

But how do your eyes analyze the chemical composition of these trails?

Does the population of our planet increase?

Would other things such as transport increase with a increasing population?

A simple example, (Made up just for use as an analogy)

20 years ago there were 2 planes a day that would fly at altitudes suitable for contrail formation across your city.

if their flight paths crossed you would get a x or a cross of some sort.

Today you have 20 planes a day flying the same altitudes across your city,

They leave a checker board formation, Cris/crossing the sky, why?

Could it be because there are more planes in the sky today and they fly in these grids to follow a flight path and not crash into each other?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
personaly, i too have seen chemtrailing events that defy ordinary explanation and have put me squarely in the realm of chemtrail believer, far from just an observer or somebody on the fence about the issue.

the city i live in (phoenix, arizona) has been hard hit by these chemtrailers in the past and as a result it has many websites and much information dedicated to their activities available on the web.

initialy, in the late 90's, i had noticed that an unusual abundance of airtraffic was turning the air into a soupy mixture that was having very negative effects on my health, both physicaly and mentally, so i decided to move to the edge of town to ecape it, as much cleaner air tends to be brought into the valley here from the north of the state. however being way out there, i was not able to observe the spraying activities that were being widely reported, and did not know what to make of what i was reading online.

after gas prices had been up for a while i had to make the move back to town to be closer to my business. that is when i started to more closely observe the activities of the chemtrail planes.

i am a rational enough human being to be able to identify a contrail for what it is, wether it dispassiates rapidly or it lingers, but what i was seeing at times was of a far greater magnitude than just a few lines in the sky. what i was seeing could only be described as an attack.

every 2 or 3 weeks i would see an concentrated and prolonged effort by planes not in what i would assume to be normal flight paths. the trails from these planes, after a few days of spraying, would turn the air into a most nasty soup, very hard to breathe, it also stung the eyes.

it did not resemble any type of cloud, it did not preceed any type of precipitation. other than blocking out the sun and making it real humid, there was no change that it would produce in the weather. things would go back to normal after they stopped spraying and the soup blew outta town after a couple of days.

various debunking items presented in these forums really did not address what i had observed at all and i realized that i would have to put together a good thread with pics vids and other evidence of what i was seeing. so i started looking on line at various cameras and detection equipment to document what i was seeing.

i also noticed that the planes seemed to be reguarly travelling between the same points. i was aware that there are various military bases on that same general path, with 'area 51' out at one end and the 'cia/ evergreen base', north of tucson at the other. i was thinking that perhaps by usuing a stopwatch and some 'surveying' equipment like a compass/ sextant, i could estimate where the bases were that the planes were using.

at the same time, i decided to check out (and click) every single link that was online about chemtrailing. looking at 'history' in my browser during that 2 week period was totaly nuts, with about 1000 different pages that i had linked to.
i didn't necesarily read every one, i just thought that the 'government' might get clued into the fact that people were really on to them, and possibly coupled to other links that may help someone to expose what they are doing, ie. the cameras and equipment i was looking at.

i also looked at a whole lot of orgone sites.

anyway, it seems that possibly my browsing activity was noticed.
there has not been any even remotely significant chemtrail activity in the area at all in the last uhh.. 7 months or so. this has totaly ruined my multi-point plan to expose the chemtrail agenda. i must have been too ambitious.

thank's for starting this thread, i felt it was a good time to put this out there, and i think, if one were to accept what i have stated here, it shows that i am not likely to be swayed in what i have witnessed.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

What are you doing with the word believe?

The subject is believable if one chooses to believe,

If one wishes to know they can educate themselves and throw all speculation out.

Speculation is what requires belief not facts.

Are chemtrails a religion, what is your gods name?

I believe they are trying to keep the suns rays out

Is half the globe being covered at once when they spray these chemtrails?

If not, how are they blocking the suns rays with chemtrails without blocking half the globe, I simply don't understand this claim, see it often without any further explanation. Many times and concerning as it may be the ones making the claim either do not think about perspective or cannot grasp the concept, very scary if one doesn't understand the further away an object is the smaller it will look, or in this case if a cloud covers the sun above one city, another city 500km away will not have the sun covered by the same cloud because where they stand on the planet will have a different perspective( field of view) from the city with the cloud above.

But how do your eyes analyze the chemical composition of these trails?

Does the population of our planet increase?

Would other things such as transport increase with a increasing population?

A simple example, (Made up just for use as an analogy)

20 years ago there were 2 planes a day that would fly at altitudes suitable for contrail formation across your city.

if their flight paths crossed you would get a x or a cross of some sort.

Today you have 20 planes a day flying the same altitudes across your city,

They leave a checker board formation, Cris/crossing the sky, why?

Could it be because there are more planes in the sky today and they fly in these grids to follow a flight path and not crash into each other?

1: Why does the word "believe" have to tie into religion?
2: Chemtrails as a religion? Why do people keep saying this? I am not enforcing the word of chemtrails upon anyone, nor am I bowing down to a chemgod or whatever foolishness you're trying to get at.
3: They blanket heavily populated areas and surrounding land. They do it over large populations to keep the suns cosmic waves from reaching them and helping them evolve. Heavily populated areas are slower to notice air traffic and are an easy target for mass spraying. Canada's population is more spread out, and where ever the higher number of population, the more they spray. They don't just spray one place.
4: And lastly, there sure is a larger amount of air traffic, but not all of it is commercial. You can actually sit there and watch ONE plane blanket the sky, going from side to side in the side. Finish spraying one line, turn back around and spray another one. Many have witnessed this.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
nice shots of contrail shadows - how and why they exist is fully explained here - including how they can sometimes appear "in front" of the contrail.

In your long posts you actually make no connection betwen "chemtrails" and morgellons but you blame one on the other.

I understand that you and others do not understand what is happening and therefore accept the chemtrail hoax as an explaination - that is unfortunate, as it will not help. if all the aircraft in the world stopped flying tomorrow ther would be no more contrails, but morgellons would not go away

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose

1: Why does the word "believe" have to tie into religion?

Because religions require belief - with no verifiable evidence to support teh existence of any god(s) or supernatural beings of any kind belief is the only way to support the concept.

2: Chemtrails as a religion? Why do people keep saying this? I am not enforcing the word of chemtrails upon anyone, nor am I bowing down to a chemgod or whatever foolishness you're trying to get at.

The similarity is that there is no verifiable evidne to support he existence of chemtrails either - therefoer they "exist" only "because" of peole's belief in them.

and actually you ARE trying to enforce the "word of chemtrails" - you and other believers get very upset when I and other debunkers point out the lack of evidence.

3: They blanket heavily populated areas and surrounding land. They do it over large populations to keep the suns cosmic waves from reaching them and helping them evolve. Heavily populated areas are slower to notice air traffic and are an easy target for mass spraying. Canada's population is more spread out, and where ever the higher number of population, the more they spray. They don't just spray one place.

and here you have just done it - you are telling me that chemttrails are being sprayed

4: And lastly, there sure is a larger amount of air traffic, but not all of it is commercial. You can actually sit there and watch ONE plane blanket the sky, going from side to side in the side. Finish spraying one line, turn back around and spray another one. Many have witnessed this.

and another example.

Aer you sure it is the same plane, and not several planes going back and forth along 1 air route, which is a very common occurence?

FYI regarding how much more commercial aviation there is now - here is how much jet aviation has increased over the last ~40 years - sorry for the quality - I only have MS paint to stitch together 2 reports from Boeing as per the dates on the bottom of the image:

The current report from Boeing to 2011 is available to view here if you are interested
edit on 4-3-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

What makes you think commercial aircraft contrails have anything to do with it? Millions of people have lived under such things for decades with no harm.

Have you see any cumulonimbus (thunderclouds) in recent years? Perhaps they are the cause?

Or, maybe, your aunt ate a beefburger? Could that be the cause? Why not?

What makes you so sure contrails are responsible?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Sorry, but the whole "Morgellons" scam seems to be internet fed. The only people who have "morgellons" are the people who have watched too many videos on YouTube and wacked out sites blaming every little ache, pain, and itch on something other than their own bodies naturally aging.
Take the evening and just look at all the variety of symptoms, things scraped/picked/cut, source claimed, and all the weird stories people claim happens to these mysterious scabs and threads fibers. Some people say they are alive. Other people insist it is artificial, probably nanotechnology. Who is right?
I saw two videos recently by the same person, also from Canada, claiming Morgellons. One said if you are a woman and you don't pee straight, you have Morgellons. Another bemoaned the finding of fibers on her feet when she took off her socks. If these don't strike you as being stupid, I don't know what would.
In a way I feel for your aunt. I have something that does not have a definitive test, but only clinical findings--fibromyalgia. But there is a very strict set of symptoms and trigger points that must be met before reaching that diagnosis.
She should be taken to a doctor, explain her worries, and get a depression screening. Depression is also something clinically diagnosed. Some of the symptoms I've seen described as "Morgellons" includes tiredness, achiness, just feeling blah, the feeling of being isolated and unsure, all of which are symptoms of depression. If she has depression and does not get treatment, things will only get worse.
I'm guessing that you won't because you think "big pharma" is one of the "them" out to get you. Your aunt will continue to suffer if she doesn't get help.
Wake up and remember it's the 21st century.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

1: Why does the word "believe" have to tie into religion? 2: Chemtrails as a religion? Why do people keep saying this? I am not enforcing the word of chemtrails upon anyone, nor am I bowing down to a chemgod or whatever foolishness you're trying to get at.

OP, did you not ask this in your OP.

You are making me concerned because now I am under the assumption that you do not know what the word "believe" means.

Belief is a choice, you choose whether you believe in something or not.

This is why I say like religion, you can choose whether you believe in Islam, Judaism, Christianity etc,
Some might argue people are forced to believe in some of these religions but the bottom line is its a choice.

Where as fire is hot is a fact, you can prove this to yourself, no belief required, you can choose to believe fire is hot but you can also prove it for yourself by yourself.

You are still showing signs that you cannot understand the Earth is a globe and standing on a certain bit of land will give a different perspective when viewing the same area of the sky than if you were to stand elsewhere.

The only way to cover the sun , no point in trying, I am unable to explain any more basically than I already have,

Sorry if you choose to believe and not understand.

I really do not understand this come back.

Commercial or not, planes fly via a route same as a driver follows the road,

Having no evidence that anything really sinister is happening and just speculating wildly is unhealthy for the mind and is no good for our evolution, especially if we are not getting enough of the suns cosmic rays.

With these many witnesses, when their photos are shown as evidence of their claims why is it these photos look like planes in a holding pattern or just like planes creating contrails high up in grid fashion because they are following the road(flight path) so to speak?

new topics

top topics

join