It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Steven Greer on The Joe Rogan Experience

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Each time I hear Dr Greer talk about his "projects" and meetings, name droppings and whatever on the ET topic I have a strong association with a potion doctor riding a horse and carage coach in the wild-west trying to sell his "Dr Greers Magic Potion" which will cure all illnesses.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by kronos11

Thanks but I've seen both of those and they don't do it for me. Isn't that commonly known as throwing the baby out with the bathwater?

The only baby I know of in relation to Dr Greer is ....

Yeah I'm throwing that out too .

As we are using adages it seems to me that the old adage you can lead a horse to water fits well here , the evidence is out there whether you choose to look for it or not is another matter .

Haha that was pretty funny... starred!

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by roc525
Joe Rogan talked about the Greer interview candidly towards the end of his next podcast. The talk starts at 2:07:35.

www.youtube.com...

Oh man, if only Joe Rogan had researched his guest BEFORE the interview instead of after.

As I was listening to the interview I was hoping Joe would look up the photo of the tiny alien, or the video of Greer leading a group of people into an invisible UFO, or the letter from R. James Woolsey, or the CSETI photo of the alien next to the lawn chairs, or the moth photo... It could have been a very different show.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
Each time I hear Dr Greer talk about his "projects" and meetings, name droppings and whatever on the ET topic I have a strong association with a potion doctor riding a horse and carage coach in the wild-west trying to sell his "Dr Greers Magic Potion" which will cure all illnesses.

Way past edit time..

Why do I also have a strong feel that Dr Greer isn't really a Dr...but somehow somewhere got the diploma and maybe also got his Dr into the university records?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
This was an absolutely excellent interview.

Can't wait to see the movie Sirius next week

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join