It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Steven Greer on The Joe Rogan Experience

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kronos11

Thanks but I've seen both of those and they don't do it for me. Isn't that commonly known as throwing the baby out with the bathwater?

The only baby I know of in relation to Dr Greer is ....

Yeah I'm throwing that out too .

As we are using adages it seems to me that the old adage you can lead a horse to water fits well here , the evidence is out there whether you choose to look for it or not is another matter .

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

I'm glad someones on the same thought train as me

Was a very interesting podcast. I did not previously realize how clumsy the Rockefeller faction was back in the day. Actual paper trail from the Rockefeller foundation to UFO quasi government research initiatives.... Very interesting indeed ^.^

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Joe Rogan talked about the Greer interview candidly towards the end of his next podcast. The talk starts at 2:07:35.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by roc525

I love Joe's attitude and approach to this topic. He is skeptical but willing to explore. This will lead many people down the rabbit hole.

I wonder when Joe will be targeted by agent provocateurs? His influence must be raising alarm bells.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
reply to post by robhines

I'm glad someones on the same thought train as me

Was a very interesting podcast. I did not previously realize how clumsy the Rockefeller faction was back in the day. Actual paper trail from the Rockefeller foundation to UFO quasi government research initiatives.... Very interesting indeed ^.^

Thanks, will maybe look into that, but like with Joe and several skeptics on here, I'm still really unsure of what to think of it. As a side effect though it's going to help raise awareness of the black budget in the US and the energy cartels causing so much problems with our advancement of tech, so something good should at least come out of it.

Originally posted by roc525
Joe Rogan talked about the Greer interview candidly towards the end of his next podcast. The talk starts at 2:07:35.

www.youtube.com...

Thanks for that, I only watch a few of his shows so wouldn't otherwise have seen it. He seems skeptical too, but yeah it's good that he's willing to see what happens and at least keep an open mind. He's well into the idea of Aliens/UFO's though, and was surprised that he seemed so unaware of the government/military side of things, thought he'd have researched it more over the years.

But Redban was hugely skeptical of the whole Alien body thing (I am too and think it's actually causing a lot of problems for the Sirius thing instead of helping.) and questioned why it's taking so long to do the DNA tests, which is a good point. Will probably look into that more soon anyway to see what types of tests are actually being done.

Over time though I'm more interested in how people start becoming aware that the military are holding a ton of stuff back, especially as the energy problems are becoming more apparent. The best part of the whole thing for me was when Greer wondered how people could think that we haven't really had any advancements in engine tech since the 50's, and also how what he calls antigravity stuff, but which I think is more accurately known as electrogravitics, just stopped being heard about around that time. I do think they found some stuff, that it went into black projects, and that it's badly hindered our progress since then, especially when you factor in the damage that's been caused by people obsessing over oil and so on.

So at least that's going to be an issue covered in the film, the only question is how well it's done and what information is put out there. Then of course, how many people do enough research to accept that it's a genuine problem and how they in turn try raising awareness more. Maybe we'll see a tipping point with that in the future anyway, and maybe some tech will find its way through to us as the military see their position on it become increasingly untenable. We're clearly not going to get the best stuff, but we have to start making some type of switch over to better methods soon.

Another thing that I personally think sucks is that we probably really could have had hoverboards if they hadn't suppressed this tech along with everything else. That's a pretty mad and slightly depressing thought. There's probably black ops military guys that could actually have hoverboards to play around with on bases if the science guys had the time to make them......messed up. They can't get the tech out because big oil knows it'd mean hover transport and hammered oil profits. Way to spoil the fun guys.

edit on 9-3-2013 by robhines because: added + typos

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirGilliganHorry

I dedicated my life from 1996 supporting Dr. Steven M. Greer's CSETI.
And from 1998 leading up to 'The Disclosure Project'.
And from May 9th 2001 the day of 'The Disclosure Project'.

But within the past 5 years there are two things that stopped me supporting Dr. Steven M. Greer 100%...

UFO Disclosure Project Steven Greer 1994 Before He Was Famous.
www.youtube.com...

Dr. Steven M. Greer is very dangerous and very nutty just trusting any UFO in the Universe.

Real M.I.B are not humans. But Dr. Steven M. Greer says Real M.I.B are just humans...
youtube.com...

Dr. Steven M. Greer is wrong.

Those points are not enough to walk away from someone who is himself connected to the ufo's he speaks of (they're his family) and who is striving to convinced the echlens of power to take a better path with this world.

The MIB's are not of this world indeed. Denying it, on his part, only makes me think he has to cover some protocol there and is connected to some group there..

By the way, just curious, define MIB's as you know them, so far there are 2 ET types that I know of.
edit on 9-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Its an excellent interview, though this is going to take a few stages for me to finish. I know he talks about how we're a threat to ourselves, to others in the cosmos and to earth. I don't see things in that kind of concrete way for he is describing reality as a concrete reality. When it isn't.

A metaphor for the universe would be like in an online game, where you unlock or discover new parts of the map, it seems 3d, but its 2d, and holographic. Its a construct. Yes if the kiddies in the playpen refuse to look after earth, stand up for each other, share and care, start to realize the leaders aren't doing the right thing, so they have to on grass roots, community levels, pool resources and work out the problems/solutioins, ie homeless, grass roots eco farms, land donations, grow heritage foods, aquaponics, no more scarsity. Create grass roots businesses to replace monopolies and de-elect, replace anyone that is blocking you, and only run your own, and become the first foundational level of government that makes all other levels shake in their booties, for the now, growing up citizens will be shining the spotlight up and up an up and repairing all problems.

Well, anyway, we've always had this choice.

And when instead we just do nothing and make big poo poos in the playpen.....

But earth is easily cleaned up by the Higher Ups, our ant hill technology does not harm those in Higher Levels, light years ahead in technology and real physics.

Its ego to say that even.

But otherwise great interview.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by homeskillet

Wow jump to conclusions much? I wanted opinions and facts, not criticism. Thank you to all who
gave me what I was looking for.
edit on 9-3-2013 by AZ2ENVY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
To quote Joe Rogan, "I'm positive this guy is full of $hit..."

Click on the YouTube link to play from the start of the Greer chat.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Greer has a lisp that gets on my nerves

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
To quote Joe Rogan, "I'm positive this guy is full of $hit..."

Click on the YouTube link to play from the start of the Greer chat.

Hahah, I love Tom Segura at 2:14:27, forgot to say this the first time. He's like "Oh maaan, I can't be doing with this." It's like that reaction you get from people sometimes when you know they just want the discussion to change subject.

But also, torsion : you've taken Joe out of context there too. He was saying that he can think someone is full of it, he can be 99% sure, but if he doesn't have any proof he won't say they are. He said : "I can be like, I'm positive this guy is full of *beep*, but if I don't have any proof, how can I call bs?" (That starts at around 2:08:50.)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Look at this :

Dr. Bravo, Emery Smith and I traveled to the country that is now home to this small possible ET body and were able to successfully obtain extensive X-Ray and CT Scans of the entire body. We were also able to obtain DNA samples under sterile, surgical conditions. These DNA samples are now being studied by one of the world’s top geneticists.

The procedures for the DNA studies are complex and time-consuming. Literally the state-of-the-art technology available on earth will be brought to bear on this study, and the team of experts are without a doubt the most advanced and professional team that could possibly be assembled. The DNA studies will take around 2 months, and possibly longer.

drgreersblog.disclosureproject.org...

Now this was from October 18, 2012. He said 2 months, and possibly longer. Did he add the "possibly longer" to cover himself incase he wanted to drag it out? Back then he wasn't sure of the release date for the film was he? And on Joe's show he again said that the tests hadn't been done yet but they're expecting results around the time of the film?

So firstly we have tests that he said himself were started almost 5 months ago, that would take two months, possibly longer, but that are now still going to take a while longer, just in time for the release of the film. And we still have no specific details of what these tests actually are. Or has he given us details on the testing elsewhere? If not, why not? Or does he say he doesn't know what the details of those tests are so well? If that's the case, how could he not have checked into the details of those tests more if it's of such huge importance to him? This is what he's been working towards all this time, right?

Now this is my main thing here, and it's almost enough, like with Joe, for me to start calling him on it : if you had proof that the tests showed that that body was in fact almost definitely extraterrestrial in origin, to the point that there was no other explanation that we know of : the film doesn't even touch that. It's nowhere near as important, end of story. If you have something of that scale then surely it's your responsibility to all of us to get that info out there, then you do whatever you want with the film later on, right? Or am I wrong?

If Greer has been stringing people on with this, and I really hope he hasn't, what this then probably does is make people doubt all of the other stuff he talks about. The tech being suppressed, the aliens, the black budgets, the whole thing. Is it just me, or would that be a kind of genius way of delivering a PSYOP to make people dismiss anything related to these subjects even more?

I don't really like the way this whole thing is going, I have to admit, but will try to just wait and see what happens from here on out.
edit on 10-3-2013 by robhines because: added + typos

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Sorry, haven't been out of bed long, fixed typos in last post.

Here we go again :

Other news about the film: The world renowned geneticist has started his testing. He feels it will take at least 3 – 4 weeks to run the tests and analyze them.

This was from February 5th, months after he said the testing had already been started. Different person running tests now? If so, why is there no mention at all on his blog about the last set of testing?
edit on 10-3-2013 by robhines because: added + typos

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Ok, have found more. Let's look at this in a bit more detail now.

October 18th 2012 :

The procedures for the DNA studies are complex and time-consuming. Literally the state-of-the-art technology available on earth will be brought to bear on this study, and the team of experts are without a doubt the most advanced and professional team that could possibly be assembled. The DNA studies will take around 2 months, and possibly longer.

December 19th 2012 :

We are still awaiting results. The preeminent scientist who is doing the DNA testing has been keeping us informed of his progress and is now setting up his lab for the testing.

February 5th 2013 :

The world renowned geneticist has started his testing. He feels it will take at least 3 – 4 weeks to run the tests and analyze them.

1) The most advanced and professional team that could possibly be assembled has turned into 1 world renowned geneticist.

2) The world renowned geneticist needed from dec 19th of last year to feb 5th of this year to set his lab up and start testing.

There's just so many things now that are failing to make sense.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Why is Joe Rogan even giving this weirdo any airtime? Why?
Greer has been exposed as a fraud so many times that it just blows me away.
When it comes to when he compiled all those officials, he was on track. And then something happened with him. Either he went beserk or he and his family was threatened. Hard to know at this point, since he is still doing Free Energy presentations.

Kratos

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Kratos40

When it comes to when he compiled all those officials, he was on track. And then something happened with him.

Nothing happened to him , he's been at it well before the Disclosure project , here he is back in 1994 briefing a group of potential UFO boarding party members .

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
One last thing : after thousands of years of living in the dark when it comes to extraterrestrials, we finally stumble across something that manages to be verified as an actual, real ET body, and this just happens to occur around the same month that Greer's Sirius film comes out. If that's the case then the universe has a sense of humour that none of us ever anticipated.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

He had a beard? And a moustache?!

What was the man thinking?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
reply to post by gortex

He had a beard? And a moustache?!

What was the man thinking?

It was the early 90s so he probably thought it made him look cool and trustworthy , seems to have worked .
I prefer his beard and tash over the Stretch Armstrong look he has today

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by thetiler

I am not for bashing and trying to debunk every single researcher in the field like some pseudos around do but there are some researchers who are indeed phony and all for the money, Greer is one of them.

Greer also has this foxy look, who knows what he may be lying about. Honestly definitely does not seem part of him.
edit on 10-3-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join