It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Steven Greer on The Joe Rogan Experience

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I actually watched the entire interview on youtube: www.youtube.com...

My question is this: A large percentage of people consider Greer a fraud. others believe in him. He has this giant event and movie premiering in April I believe. ( he mentioned it in the interview) and he claims to have all of these credible people involved ( ex military, ex government officials, yada yada ). If he is truly a fraud, why are these highly credible people involving themselves and support his cause? Granted they are EX officials and all but still, these are people that are gonna be as trustworthy as one can get for this kind of topic. Why are they offering their feedback,interviews,stories,support if Greer is a fraud?

edit on 8-3-2013 by JerseyGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JerseyGuy

Buy the movie and find out who they are and what they say.

edit on 3/8/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I'll be honest, my personal feelings on Greer are mixed so I thought id throw that question out there and see how you guys feel about my question.
edit on 8-3-2013 by JerseyGuy because: typo

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JerseyGuy

Going by the "Disclosure" experience...

I would say that he may have some credible people who think UFOs are extraterrestrial, some people who will make unverifiable claims, and a bunch of his own groupies.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Why do you think Greer is a fraud?

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AZ2ENVY

do a search. you just joined to make that post?

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I dedicated my life from 1996 supporting Dr. Steven M. Greer's CSETI.
And from 1998 leading up to 'The Disclosure Project'.
And from May 9th 2001 the day of 'The Disclosure Project'.

But within the past 5 years there are two things that stopped me supporting Dr. Steven M. Greer 100%...

UFO Disclosure Project Steven Greer 1994 Before He Was Famous.
www.youtube.com...

Dr. Steven M. Greer is very dangerous and very nutty just trusting any UFO in the Universe.

Real M.I.B are not humans. But Dr. Steven M. Greer says Real M.I.B are just humans...
youtube.com...

Dr. Steven M. Greer is wrong.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirGilliganHorry

www.youtube.com...

awesome, any idea what documentary that clips was from? would love to see the rest.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SirGilliganHorry

Thanks for posting that I haven't seen it before

Dr. Steven M. Greer is very dangerous and very nutty just trusting any UFO in the Universe.

No he's just very dangerous and very nutty regardless of who he trusts .

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This all comes back to my point. Peoples opinions of the man are volatile. I was just wondering why (supposedly) this movie they have coming next month has some very high ranked ex officials voluntarily apparently involving themselves. Perhaps Greer is not 100% bs or 100% for real but.. perhaps putting out half/truths for whatever reason.

personally, I want to believe what he talks about because it is exciting to me but I also have to be prepared for disappointment. For some reason, he is very confident about next month and what is supposedly going to be release is gonna blow our socks off.
edit on 8-3-2013 by JerseyGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Yes, i believe that Dr. Greer has grasped the universal truth;
there IS a sucker born every minute.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeskillet
reply to post by AZ2ENVY

do a search. you just joined to make that post?

I understand researching the subject but even after perusing many of the Greer threads that pop up time to time I still have mixed feelings about him... in a nutshell, can you (or anybody) give a solid poke at Greer by describing the single most solid evidence of him being fraudulent. I have scanned the threads and there are so many one-sided replies for and against Greer that it's hard to dissect what is what. As Greer stated in the interview someone of his position is an easy target to discredit and try to make the public believe is a fraud. Dr. Greer is so direct and lucid when he talks about his work that it's hard to find the lying in him so it would appear if what he is saying isn't true then he would have to be fully insane.
edit on 8-3-2013 by kronos11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kronos11

in a nutshell, can you (or anybody) give a solid poke at Greer by describing the single most solid evidence of him being fraudulent.

Yep...

This is the killer

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by kronos11

in a nutshell, can you (or anybody) give a solid poke at Greer by describing the single most solid evidence of him being fraudulent.

Yep...

This is the killer

Thanks but I've seen both of those and they don't do it for me. Isn't that commonly known as throwing the baby out with the bathwater? Yes the moth is ridiculous and the video even more ridiculous bu, too me, that doesn't constitute fraud in total.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

I don't think you understood my comment. I wasn't commenting on whether or not DR Greer is suppressing such technology.

I was stating many people with much more clout than him have suppressed such technologies for decades!

And your focusing on this one guy :/ mmmmm.

Petro Dollar system dude. Research...

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The way he's just constantly, 100% of the time ridiculed on here and classed as a total fraud just makes me even more interested in listening to what he has to say. He makes some good points and has some facts, even if he's wrong about quite a bit. The way he's waking people up to the corruption of the energy cartels will assure that him being classed as a fraud won't be ending any time soon either.

Had no idea he was on the Joe Rogan show though, Joe seems like a great person that makes a lot of sense, and have watched a few of his podcasts already. The idea of him sat with Greer for a while is almost making me laugh, so will make sure to watch it shortly.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AZ2ENVY
Why do you think Greer is a fraud?

Basically because he presents moths as aliens, tree branches as "extraterrestrial ambassadors", hotel lights as "spaceships", insects as ET "energy anchors", empty fields as "invisible flying saucers", hooting owls as "extraterrestrial communication", an open letter as "briefing the president", and if you research you'll find many more examples.

It seems everything Greer and CSETI have presented to date has been bogus.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz

And your focusing on this one guy :/ mmmmm.

The thread is about Greer so naturally he's the guy to focus on!

Petro Dollar system dude. Research...

The thread isn't about the Petro Dollar System.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

The thread isn't about the Petro Dollar System.

Maybe not, but it's related when you link it to electrogravitic technology and how it could end the petro dollar system.

edit : and Greer has already brought up the energy cartels and black ops budgets several times in the first hour of listening to it, hopefully he'll go further into it as it goes on. This whole field is related to the suppression of energy technology in a big way.

edit 2 : lol, yep, he's going into it now.....and gah, Joe has switched subject! Oh well, maybe later into the podcast.
edit on 9-3-2013 by robhines because: added

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Hilarious. Greer goes into the energy cartels in more detail from 1:25:00 - 1:26:20, but then Joe switches again, but onto Wilcock shown at the beginning of the Sirius trailer and how he thinks he's a fraud. He says "You might want to do a little editing." As if to remove him.

Cool, he also takes Greer right back to the suppressed energy tech after it.
edit on 9-3-2013 by robhines because: added last line

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join