It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Steven Greer on The Joe Rogan Experience

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Great interview I thought... I know there are people that aren't really a big fan of the Dr. but Joe doesnt let him get away with shennanigans.

www.ustream.tv...

Not sure how to embed u-stream but there ya go.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by xtcsx

Sorry but ...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by xtcsx
Great interview I thought... I know there are people that aren't really a big fan of the Dr. but Joe doesnt let him get away with shennanigans.

www.ustream.tv...

Not sure how to embed u-stream but there ya go.

I thought this was a great podcast!

Covered how elite factions such as the Rockefellers have continued to hold up the "Petro Dollar" system by suppressing Free Energy and Anti Gravity technology for DECADES!! This information is becoming more commonly talked about. Notice how he said the key to extracting zero point or vacuum energy was the right Vector..... Notice how all space agencies contain a VECTOR in their LOGO.......... hmmmmmm.

Note: The other thread was 404'd. Looks like someone doesn't like people talking about them propping up the "Petro Dollar" system unnecessarily whilst its damaging the planet....

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
This was a good one. Joe is a no nonsense kind of guy haha. There were a couple of times where Greer said some REALLY outlandish stuff (being able to communicate or flag down UFOs.) and casually brushed it aside. Joe stops him and says something like "look man you can't just sit there and say something like that and not elaborate." That cracked me up

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz

Covered how elite factions such as the Rockefellers have continued to hold up the "Petro Dollar" system by suppressing Free Energy and Anti Gravity technology for DECADES!!

Actually, Greer is the only one suppressing "Free Energy" devices. He claims to have had access to one for decades - said it fitted in the palm of his hand.

He's withholding the technology until he receives personal payments amounting to millions of dollars.

Or maybe he's just lying about the device but still holding out for the cash!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Listening to it now on Ustream recording. I'll let you know what I discover, Joe is a stark realist who definitely gets to the heart of things so I don't think he'll let Greer smooze his way out of any tough questions.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
In 2007 one of the "Free Energy" devices was leaked to the internet and spread like wild fire.

Nathan Stubblefield was an American inventor who made an "Earth Battery" which was basically copper and steel wire wound on a coil...you bury it. And you get low voltage. America used them to power the first Telegraph systems.

Nathan Stubblefields "Earth Battery" puts out too low of a voltage to light a light bulb....until 2007.

The "Joule Thief" circuit was released to the public. A simple circuit that can take very very low voltage and pulsate it to light up an LED.

Hundreds of Thousands of people around the world have since made Joule Thief circuits and used Nathan Stubblefields "Earth Battery" and now can run LED's to light up the world......FOR FREE.

Check out Youtube for "Lidmotor" he's one of the smart guys making them. Use "Joule Thief and Earth Battery" and see what you find people have made.

It's out and they can't stop it.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Did you just suggest that he is suppressing such things.

But not only that you also suggest he is the only one suppressing such technology....
If you believe that you have done hardly any research into this topic!

Rockefellers and the Rothschilds among others suppress this technology.

So thanks for suggesting this guy is the ONLY ONE suppressing this technology.

Sigh...

Edit: Should I list some examples? OK

Otis. T Carr
Nikola Tesla
John Searl
Ed Leedskalnin

Those were the ones off the top of my head who have looked into such areas of physics successfully.

Otis T Carr. Made magnetic anti-gravity vehicles in the 1970. Raided by the government.

Nikola Tesla..... No point explaining that one he researched many things and was a great man.

John Searl. Magnetic Energy Converter, there has been speculation he was a hoaxer however Russian scientists are looking into his designs and theories and have verified such a device

Ed Leedskalnin. Made primitive mass nullification techniques which he suggested he learned from studying ancient Egyptian information.

So yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Cool story bro suggesting this guy was the ONLY ONE to suppress this technology..... HA
edit on 6-3-2013 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by xtcsx

Sorry but ...

can someone tell me why that thread was 404'd?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
honestly the guy isn't an idiot, a fraud perhaps, but not an idiot. But what chaps my backside more than anything is how he speaks of those in high places he has met or briefed. He wants you to think that anyone of any importance knows him and in some cases refers to him when they want to know about anything UFO. Somehow I doubt it. Some people swear by him in a very eerie cultlike way. I like to think I have an open mind but when I listen to him speak and try to remain so, I feel as if my brain may fall out. I don't know if that's a reflection on him or me.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Finally finished up the podcast and it was highly entertaining. Greer was promoting his new movie coming out and talking about the little alien life form as well as some "zero point" free energy device that is close to a first draft.

Still haven't come to a clear decision on Dr. Greer yet but Joe gave him a lot of hard questions and pretty much pushed him on every gray point he would bring up. At the end of the interview Joe's conclusion was, because Greer was such a good talker and so utterly convincing in person, that either he is in possession of some of the most historically important information in human history or he's the "wackiest nut" on the planet.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Actually, Greer is the only one suppressing "Free Energy" devices. He claims to have had access to one for decades - said it fitted in the palm of his hand.

He's withholding the technology until he receives personal payments amounting to millions of dollars.

Or maybe he's just lying about the device but still holding out for the cash!

Yep.. in the interview he said they are making the movie to raise the money for the lab equipment and lab personnel necessary to create the "Free Energy" device - he said they needed 6 million.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I had read Dr. Greer's interview a week or so prior to the meteor news in Russia.

What I found very interesting is from Dr Greer's interview is one of the "little aliens" is from the same area as the Russian Meteorite... the Ulna Mountain area where there seems to be many secrets.

BOTH BEINGS EMERGED FROM EGG-SHAPED CRAFT The case becomes even more fascinating when we discover that both ETs were seen emerging from egg-shaped craft while they were alive. This is revealed in Russian documentaries about this case -- including some from REN-TV -- and Dr. Greer's updates we read above. And that's not the strangest part. IT STARTED AS A LIVING BEING The Russian corpse was not always a dead body. It started as a living being. It was found outdoors -- by an elderly woman in the southernTex Ural Mountain regiont of Kyshtym.

Cheers
Ektar

Source divinecosmos.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
So far I watched 1 hour and 31 minuets of the video and thought Dr.Greer had a lot to say. And I don't' agree with the debunkers about him. Sure there is that problem with Dave Wilcox thinking he is the re incarnation of Edgar Cayce which I don't blame Joe Rogan being skeptical. But if you can't give a guy some slack I think that is just too premature. When you have responsibility, things are going to slip through. I actually learned quite a bit by hearing Dr Greer . I am not sure if I would trust all ETs. But Dr. Greer has a lot to say !
edit on 7-3-2013 by thetiler because: spelling

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by thetiler

But Dr. Greer has a lot to say !

So quantity is better than quality?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

But Dr. Greer has a lot to say !

So quantity is better than quality?

There is a LOT of quality in what he has to say. The debunkers here at ATS are truly ruining truth. Just the mars anomalies alone. There is history in the making and too many here are still calling them rocks. It's terrible. And when they post mars imagery they post watered down anomalies. Horrid Almost as if it is planned by a shadowy agency,

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Quality
Right.
Like this?

Or this?

Or this?

Yup. Qualitity stuff awright. Greer doesn't need any help in making a fool of himself (and those who buy his nonsense).

edit on 3/7/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
loved how Joe set up Greer for his up coming syfy show "Explore Everything"! Now we will see if Greer;s Coherent thought telepathic way to UFO encounters has some sort of validity.

I still think Greer is out there, but he is still has his fortitude to gather high level people to share their encounters
not sure how greer's new documentary is going to be but i'll watch it.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

Totally correct... Joe will be quick to call it like it is. Haha

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
reply to post by torsion

Did you just suggest that he is suppressing such things.

But not only that you also suggest he is the only one suppressing such technology....
If you believe that you have done hardly any research into this topic!

Rockefellers and the Rothschilds among others suppress this technology.

So thanks for suggesting this guy is the ONLY ONE suppressing this technology.

Sigh...

The "only one" in relation to those named in the op and your first post - ie Greer and Rockefellers. I've never heard any Rockerfeller claim to have held a working free energy device and ask for millions of dollars to release it to the public- ergo Greer is the "only one" suppressing FE (or totally lying about free energy in the way he lies about extraterrestrial contact).

There is another person who tried the same scam that Greer pulls. He (exactly like Greer) claimed to be in contact with extraterrestrials. Also (exactly like Greer) he claimed to have access to a free energy device. Further (exactly like Greer) he asked people for money to develop it. And, as with Greer, the device never materialised but lots of cash did!

His name was Harold Berney

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join