It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama DHS Purchases 2,700 Light-Armored Tanks to Go With Their 1.6 Billion Bullet Stockpile

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by w3thepatient

Germans killed much more than Jews under the Nazis. They killed other Germans. Some were killed because they were mentally ill, gay or communist. Others died for sympathizing with Jews or communists.

Killed in the USSR under Stalin were people that disagreed with the leader... or they happened to be a farmer that formerly owned land.
Chairman Mao killed many more millions. What race were his victims?
Try again, it hasn't always been about race. Plenty of black soldiers and police killed blacks under apartheid in South Africa.
edit on 7-3-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

you see it your way if you like mate but ask yourself, what purpose have you served in attempting to derail my arguments for the possibilities of peace?
Is that the the flag you want to fly, really?
need a hug much

as the hippies say,
namaste

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicks87

That paper and many others can be viewed as perpetuating the myth that humans always make the wrong decision and therefore we should not trust ourselves but need protecting from ourselves.
bollocks
i understand losing faith and i feel for you but it will come again my friend just like before.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
My initial thought regarding these purchases of light-armored tanks and stockpiles of ammo by government alphabet agencies was that it would be used against the populace should civil unrest get out of hand. But....what if our government has information that our country is full of terrorist sleeper cells? We DO have an extremely porous border and it is a known fact that other-than-Mexican illegals have been pouring into our country in droves in recent years. We even have home-grown terrorists on the increase. Since it is against the law for our military to be used as a militia on the homeland, perhaps DHS and other government agencies are gearing up for this possibility.

This would also explain the recent push to put 30,000 drones in our airspace.
edit on 8-3-2013 by queenofswords because: To add last paragraph.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by w3thepatient

I have no interest in 'derailing' your argument.
I just threw facts out for any that want to see.

There were hugs aplenty when the parents and children were separated at Auschwitz.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Perhaps the idea is to weaken our military defense in order to let another country (fill in blank)__________take over!
Is this Obama's covert way of quelling the playing field?

Now of course it does make me wonder, given the fact the DHS just bought an excessive amount of hollow points!
Especially, since they continue to lie through their teeth stating the ammo is for training purposes and was bought in bulk to save money. I'm sure this has been stated but you will be hard pressed to find a military individual saying that hollow point bullets are used in training! They are also one of the most expensive types of ammo. one can buy.
The hollow point is designed to do one thing. Rip as much flesh as possible with the least amount of effort! And DHS needs these for what???

Here is a video of the MRAP : Doesn't look like Swiss cheese to me!
Thanks, Pax

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join