It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The choice of going to Heaven or Hell when you die.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

It is your decision. Oddly, you go exactly where your current mindset is at the moment of your body death. If you believe in 70 virgins, so yea shall experience. If you believe a Babtist faith system, you go there. Think of it as likened to an Interstate I10 America. You get off of the ramp proclaiming, sex addicts exit 502 -fundimentalist vegans exit 504, etc. Here is the problem. You are only there for a short time being reassured "all is well with your idea of the universe and your place within it"; then you are transferred (after you realize your body is dead) to the area of your higher selves'; your soul group that will 'bitch' slap you senseless. Your hell is one you concieve for yourself as well as any heavenly experience. It is very short lived; then the real purpose of your life on earth is AGAIN revealed to you. You either conquered it or you failed, to come back again another life existance as a 'karmic wheel' hamster to again fix your past transgressions.

edit on 7-3-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Hell is the total loss of God, there will be no love ever...forever.

Thread related, if you are having trouble deciding, this will help you.

excerpt from a message to John Leary

February 4, 2012

...Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you the flames of fire in hell where many souls are suffering forever. Other souls are suffering in the lower flames of purgatory, and they are being purified for heaven. When you see how much condemned sinners suffer in hell, you do not want anyone to go there. This is why I send out My missionaries and My faithful to save souls from hell. It is not easy to convert souls from the desires and pleasures of this world to follow Me. To follow Me you must give your will over to Me, and follow My Commandments. I ask you to offer up all of your sufferings to Me as you share your pain with Me on the cross. Keep praying for poor sinners no matter how much they reject your attempts to save them. You could bring them to Me for their salvation as I have mercy on their souls. I love all souls, and I do not give up on anyone until that person’s dying breath. Once a soul leaves its body, then it will face Me in its judgment. It is then that your prayers could intercede for that soul. I ask each soul at the end if they are willing to accept Me or not. It is this last decision that will decide that person’s fate. Remember to pray for the souls in purgatory who may be suffering in flames, and they do not have My Presence among them. The joy that you have with Me in Holy Communion is denied for the souls in purgatory.”

www.johnleary.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Here is a help concerning other lives, reincarnation. It's a crock.
Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, and after this the judgment:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

About this John Leary fellow - are we to trust damnationists who put words into the mouth of Jesus?

Is what you quoted reliable in view of Jesus being "the savior of all men"?

I say He is - John Leary says He isn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join