It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War of the Worlds reenactment on AboveTopSecret.com: Halloween, 2004.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
You know I really don't think it's fair for someone who's been posting here for a month to go and launch an assault on what happened here. You haven't been here very long, you don't know any past history on the site whatsoever, for example different games, April Fools stuff, and you clearly don't seem to care particularly much about anyone on here other than yourselves. You got fooled by it... we get it... the clues that the staff had inserted to reveal the true nature of the posts went over your head... ok... You chose to ignore the explanation of the timing (see my above post for that) and continue to moan about "bad timing". Your personal hangups and decision to make the rest of your life after 9/11 crappy timing is your problem not ours. Once again I suggest members sign up for a "we can't have fun" group that will receive u2u's any time someone tries something fun. get over it already, move on.

you didn't appreciate it, many of the rest of us did. it happened and it's done, move on with your life. damn.

[edit on 11-2-2004 by Djarums]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
This was in the middle of my u2u's.....

This post was part of a special Halloween Homage to Orson Wells.
Jumping out from behind the server and shouting BOO!

so: booooooo!

[edit on 21-2-2006 by Riwka]

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join