It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US carpet-droning Mideast kids & civilians to death by the thousands: Genocide.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

How can the International community allow America's destruction of virtually the entire mideast region save for its blessed Israel & oil/military bases?

Is it because they are looking forward to the bidding over resources once Pakistan, Libya, Syria (like Afghanistan) are "cleared out" of (human resistance) so oil rigs and mineral mines can start capitalizing on the freshly exterminated area?

^Wow listen to the thousands of people killed in EACH country as of LAST year!!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
He who doesn't learn from those who are intelligent are soon to make the movie Idiocracy a documentary...

""He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, senseless brutality, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be part of so base an action! It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder."
- Albert Einstein

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

What better weapon can you have then one that can be operated remotely and at a touch of a button. I fear none of us are safe anymore.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Living amongst drones and knowing that your family as well as other innocent people and children can be destroyed at any time by a flying robot... has got to be the most horrible existence. Our leaders employ them in the name of war, but have they considered what it must be like for the people living under them? Have they considered what it will be like for their daughters and their children to fear these abominations? Because giving birth to these creatures means that inevitably anyone anywhere may become a casualty.

These things scare the hell out of me and I live in the states. OP even if your title is a half truth, it is every bit as shocking as if it were real. This war machine is worse than the A-bomb on some levels. It has the potential to drive humans over the edge due to the fear that it can create. The use of these horrible creatures should be stopped now and all costs, for the sake of humanity.

Human beings should declare war on drones right now before its too late, on every front, and in every way, no matter who they are, or where the drones are being used. We should be unanimous on this, as well as unforgiving. Not even for surveillance. These creatures will evolve into the most horrible of monsters if we let them continue to breed.
edit on 4-3-2013 by Quauhtli because: eta

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
And 129 children in Israel have been killed by the Palestinian intifada.
rememberthesechildren.org...

Are these muslims going to take the the resources Israel? I am not condoning war, but highlighting that facts can be manipulated to mean whatever point the person or persons, are attempting to make. But many are falling for the story of "we are the better of you, join us or die" mentality that the mullahs, CEO's, Banksters, or politicians are trying to sell.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
So the Palestinians are killing thousands of civilians, including over 100 children,

and with drones?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Why is it that when I read your post I get the feeling that it's just propaganda, and should be taken with a grain of salt. This thread is not about dead children. It is about the atrocities of using drones. At least thats how I took it.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by KamaSutra
So the Palestinians are killing thousands of civilians, including over 100 children,

and with drones?

Yep, that's exactly what I said.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I watched your video, it was completely out of context, yep, propaganda. Of course everyone in palestine is trained to be a warrior, it starts when they are young, just like in any occupied territory. The video is tasteless, the scenes are staged.

Are you here to derail this thread?
I think it is something that people should see and know about.

edit on 4-3-2013 by Quauhtli because: ...

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by KamaSutra

How many could have been avoided if the likes of the Taliban didn't position themselves amongst women and children in the first place?

It's well documented that using children as human shields is ok over there.

Not condoning the actions of US drone strikes either, because if they know there are women and children in the vicinity, they shouldn't strike.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

And where does the drone pilot hide???

In Texas? So you should not complain when they attack Texas.

edit: a little less emotion.

edit on 4-3-2013 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by KamaSutra

How many could have been avoided if the likes of the Taliban didn't position themselves amongst women and children in the first place?

As an American here, are you saying you would not protect your family if they came an attacked us here in the states?
edit on 4-3-2013 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jacobe001

If there were bombs being dropped, I would be getting my family as far away as possible.

I wouldn't hide out in a school like some Taliban have done in the past...

Not sure why the anger is being directed at me, are people too blind to see that BOTH parties are guilty of these atrocities?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Because your remark is a bit untaught-full.

In your line of thinking, no soldier can ever go home or near civilians as long as the war continues.

Why? Because those drones do not tell you in front they are coming, neither are they visible before it is too late.

In your line of words, even the president (commander in chief) is hiding along civilians, and his family.
As he is at war(s), he can not be around civilians, children etc. because in your line of view he is bringing them in danger.

Why? Because you NEVER know when to expect to get hit by the remote cowards.

The thing is, with drone war, or other remote attack weapon systems, the "ethics" is with the attacker, not with the attacked.

If there would be man-to-man combat i would get your point. But with those cowardly drone attacks, the attackers are the bad guys.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kudegras
reply to post by ThichHeaded

What better weapon can you have then one that can be operated remotely and at a touch of a button. I fear none of us are safe anymore.
The weapon of the Beast system of the end times

The return of Christ is near!!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

no they are not dropping bombs, their using carpet drones as the topic title suggests
www.gd-wholesale.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

It's well documented that using children as human shields is ok over there.

Not condoning the actions of US drone strikes either, because if they know there are women and children in the vicinity, they shouldn't strike.

It's a catch 22 though, because if the U.S. doesn't strike due to this, then of course the Taliban/Terrorists, etc., etc. will ALWAYS use this tactic, vs. sometimes.

Still, it's hard to win international sentiment blowing up babies...so something the drone happy generals really need to consider.

top topics

join