It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this?: Forcing sensations down spine to make goosebumps

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Not sure what to make of this, but... that really looks like a picture of me at about 20. I have the lower-left-eye thing too, even... or is that an optical illusion? Feeling kinda shivery here... wish I had a comparable pic to share but I don't. I'm 47 now, don't look anything like that anymore. But I did... hair color's even the same...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Let me put this another way, there are certain 'advanced' techniques that teachers and self masters can do that will create this sensation. It in essence forces energy up and down through the synovial fluids and will cause the effects you describe.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Yeah, but this isn't a physical sensation, there's no physical mechanism behind it. It's like a projection of willpower. There's no technique required, just... calling it into existence without moving a thing. Moving synovial fluid around might be a way to "fake it," but it can't be the same. (Speaking only for myself, of course...)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
so you look like me eh hahhahah And yeah its will power based. but what she is referring to is a liquid secreted by a protein that layers joints to absorb shock. So yeah haha that does sound kinda like what monks do for sure. Even the spiritual can be explain by Intention and programming. Even viruses are examples of intention and programming. They just play a part in assembling dna through horrible mass deaths to gain the proteins we have now to be where we are now

Yes, very likely that i am packing some niches. That i am, My eye color changed after seeing that alien. I have 2 eye colors if you can imagine that. Green on the outside and brown on the inside in rings. Looks pretty cool Sometimes the outside layer turns into a dark dark green that has a blue tint. But its quite possible the ascended masters you speak of used viruses in their body to unlock codes. Its an interesting topic. Viral psychic nature. Such things i can speculate my own sickness and conquer it. Its quite nice
But as for that skill. Well i am an old soul. And disregard the numerology crap. Because I have had elders tell me this lol many times. I believe they can see the * halo * around my head because i try to be a giving person. Well i am a giving person. Yeah i might seem arrogant. Don't mean i don't love people and being around them, Or telling about things i research myself or hear about from someone else or read. I deny ignorance in the forms of, If a person has to narrow of a view. I find that their path is at the beginning or never even started at all. I may talk bad about them, but everyone has the choices to take up the mantle of knowledge and their own self reflection. I know some answers. I still find myself coping with the knowledge i know and applying it into my own life. But these are things that i know wont stop for me. I feel things will only accelerate. And i am fine with that. Seeing the face of fear and the lesson i have been shown gifted with as others who experience see as a *burden* i see as a gift.

It takes a while to clear away from the forest where everyones lost to find the open field. Beyond there is a tower in the distance, where you follow. Everyone else is telling you to come back into the forest because they are scared to go out, the tower is the unkown. Those that walk to the tower may never come back. Those that stay in the forest will never know beyond its boundaries.

edit on 5-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Well, I have to say this freaked me out a bit.

I've experienced the same thing for most of my life. A sensation that starts (for me) at the back of the head, like a tingling sensation, then the sensation rolls like a wave down my spine to my tailbone and out through my arms and hands. It does raise the hair on my arms and cause 'goose-pimples'. No pain associated with the sensation either.

I can trigger this at will. I don't have to move. All I have to do is concentrate, and take a breath. It doesn't have to be a deep breath, or a cleansing breath. It's a mental focus and the breath is the trigger that releases it.

I've experimented with this over time. If I try very hard I can get the sensation to roll down my spine, them back up again. Like a pulse.

I have no idea what this is, or could be. But I know exactly what the people in this thread are discussing.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Juslurkin

Yeah you described it. the pulsing is caused by that effect, And the breathing technique works too i know what you mean.The pulsing goes up an down. but you can lock the feel and that when you will start start to see sweat rolling down from under your arms and tear come out uncontrollably. The sensation is very intense and i have no idea what it is either. Some speculate chi. But i don't have to be moving either. But i can do this well walking or anything. Its most powerful when im really well rested. If im really well rested i can do some amazing things with it. But after charging i often feel depleted after 30 minutes.

Thanks for contributing. We will collaborate in this thread and experiment. As well as when people see the thread we may get some solid answers besides people saying its nerve damage or impact from an accident ( non of which i have lol ) there is no pain associated. It feels really really good. And it feels like a totally different trance compared to the other trances iv unlocked. Pretty unique. I can hypnotize myself. I can also hypnotize other people, Tho i do not because i get a major gut feeling that holds me back. That feeling holds me back from a lot lol. But i don't mind. I often am told the right answer in advance and choose to ignore it. Like an idiot. But w.e im learning to trust myself. And along the way i will help you guys if i can.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
reply to post by Juslurkin

Yeah you described it. the pulsing is caused by that effect, And the breathing technique works too i know what you mean.The pulsing goes up an down. but you can lock the feel and that when you will start start to see sweat rolling down from under your arms and tear come out uncontrollably. The sensation is very intense and i have no idea what it is either. Some speculate chi. But i don't have to be moving either. But i can do this well walking or anything. Its most powerful when im really well rested. If im really well rested i can do some amazing things with it. But after charging i often feel depleted after 30 minutes.

Wow. Yes, I do have to 're-charge' after doing it for a while. It's like a muscle that has been overworked, and needs to rest before I can do it again.

Note that it is not muscle fatigue itself - there are no muscles involved in the sensation - more like the bucket empties after a while and needs some time to re-fill again.

I should also say that the sensation can be brought on by positive emotional states as well. Witnessing something truly beautiful, for example, can trigger it without any thought on my part.

Thanks for posting this CrypticSouthpaw. I find this very interesting.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I think a lot of people can do that. It is probably the minds ability to create neurochemicals that create exitement of the neurons in the central nervous system. I have had the same feeling myself and am only guessing. I wouldn't mention it to a doctor, ten expensive tests later and they will shuffle you off and say you may need antidepressants or something.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juslurkin
I should also say that the sensation can be brought on by positive emotional states as well. Witnessing something truly beautiful, for example, can trigger it without any thought on my part.

Wow, I totally forgot about that... sometimes when, say, I hear some music or see a movie scene that really really touches me, I feel something just like it but it's only, ummm, down. At like, the root chakra. Ish. Area. Spreads out from there, like the opposite of when I make a surge happen. The emotional trigger feels almost like... rapturous, transcendent triumph. Can't really explain it better. What are we??

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I will have to agree with all those points, i get effected by beautiful sights and movies. Experiences memories.

There is something i can teach you the aliens taught me. That emotion itself is a language and you need to learn how to speak it to truly have influence on others. The more you learn emotion the more *words* you learn. These *words* of power can be tempered. The closer you come to filling your xp bar you will lvl up in various classes before advancing to stages. I was messing with some crystals yesterday and i was focusing an LED on an emerald. And it shone a bright green. I'm thinking of some interesting things i can apply some of todays lab created crystals. Also wanted to say. There are crystals and artifacts out there.

There should be some that radiate the same feeling. I believe if we found these artifacts we could tap into them to get to stage 2. Be carful.

Umm

My great grandmother was a healer, i don't know if i mentioned this on this thread. But she could literally jolt people and they would feel a ZAP all over their body. ... Lol did i just have an epiphany ? I don't know if i had this ability before she touched me. She was very old. She was 92 years old. And i was asking her about her healing abilities when i was very young and about her powers and wanting to know if she really could see people from a distance in real time. My mom and grandma always told me my great grandma could look over at me when ever she wanted to. She spent the most of her final days helping a couple more chemo patients of pain, she would often volunteer as the hospital helping people. I heard she actually healed a couple of people completely over a couple sessions.

So know that i'm thinking about how rigged my life is at the moment because it totally is. Anyone without an open mind consumed by the experiences iv had. I don't tho. But just thinking about how everything was set in place like some elaborate story book. If i wrote a book about my life im sure people would read it with keen interest. But such a story i cannot tell till i am older. But when i am i will have far more to tell. Then i can tell the whole story. Don't burn yourselves out guys tho. You will get to a point where it will spike your body temperature because of the energy flow will gain strength. There must be some other teqnique to develop to withstand high body temeratures without damage. If that is patched. Then the burning out won't be a problem when you really really burn out.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

It is your kundalini rising

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

It is your kundalini rising

well thanks for your comment i quickly looked it up and saw that it starts from the base of the spine. Mine starts from the base of my skull and goes down my spine, arms hand legs and my feet in a fast burst. I don't feel any chakras opening as that is a completely different mechanism all together and i have yet to actually figure it out. i think i can feel the other chakras. But this is not chakra based. Its something else but thank you
If it was Kundalini than everyone would have it now would they.

But that's not the case. Is there any research into this?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

I know exactly what you mean, i can do the same thing. I also frequently have my ears ringing and can sense energy to a similar degree...in addition to being a southpaw. For those who don't know from personal experience, in my case it's like a sweeping muscle spasm across your body that causes goosebumps from the head down...though I've only had it happen when i would be thinking more occultist thoughts or I'm really focused on the approaching storm.
edit on 6-3-2013 by eyezenmaitreya because: *reply to inital post*

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Just out of curiosity, what type of mood are you in when experiencing the(for lack of a better term) shudder? I mean thoughts as well. Like are you in a state of mind similar to despair, or are you filled with desire or perhaps both?
edit on 6-3-2013 by eyezenmaitreya because: sorry for the double post

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyezenmaitreya

Just out of curiosity, what type of mood are you in when experiencing the(for lack of a better term) shudder? I mean thoughts as well. Like are you in a state of mind similar to despair, or are you filled with desire or perhaps both?
edit on 6-3-2013 by eyezenmaitreya because: sorry for the double post
\

quite the opposite i feel my confidence boost when i do it. And thinking about Occalt stuff does make my body buzz. I was when i saw that creature. Maybe it sensed something and decided i was worthy? I did pass a few tests. Not all of them tho. But enough that they showed me some pretty crazy #. Its an overwhelming feeling. I have an idea that it could be psychic awakening. I'm thinking if we focus a lot of emotion into it and practice it. If you were to do it in front of someone after practicing and tempering it you should beable to temperarly paralize people with emotional manipulation. If you get good at it you should be able to use peoples fear against them. Also i have a feeling its a precurser to healing abilities.

www.cogsci.msu.edu...

1 9. Frisson – Thrills from Chills The experience of musically induced “shivers” is often reported as a notable or peak emotional response while listening to music (see, for example, Sloboda, 1991; Gabrielsson & Lindstr ö m, 1993, 2003). The response might be described as a pleasant tingling feeling, associated with the flexing of hair follicles resulting in goosebumps (technically called piloerection), accompanied by a cold sensation, and sometimes producing a shudder or shiver. Dimpled skin is evident, espe cially in the region of the back of the neck and upper spine, often including the shoulders, scalp and cheeks, and sometimes extending to the entire back, belly, groin, arms, chest, or legs (Panksepp, 1995). This experience may last from less than a second to 10 seconds or longer. Longer responses usually involve one or more “waves” of spreading gooseflesh. The experience is phenomenologically pleasurable and accessible to conscious awareness. Grewe et al. (2007, 308) note that the occurrence of such “shiv ers” is significantly correlated with judgments of the pleasantness of music works. Some reports mention that the response may be accompanied by smiling, laughing, weeping, lump - in - throat, sighing, breath - holding, or heart palpitation. For the purposes of this chapter, we will focus exclusively on the prototypical response involving topical (skin - related) sensations. Researchers have proposed a number of different labels for this response, including thrills (e.g., Goldstein, 1980, Konen č i et al., 2007), chi lls (e.g., Grewe et al., 2007, Guhn et al., 2007), and frisson (Sloboda, 1991; Huron, 2006). Gunther Bernatzky of the University of Salzburg has suggested the term skin orgasm – a term also recommend by Panksepp (1995

However, this latter term has gain ed few adherents. In the interests of precision, we will follow Sloboda's suggestion and employ the French loan word, frisson . Listeners can find music “thrilling” without necessarily experiencing gooseflesh. The term “chills” is best reserved for the phen omenological feeling of coldness, which, like piloerection, may be considered characteristic symptoms of the frisson response.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Apart from music, gooseflesh (piloerection) can be evoked in many other situations.
Gooseflesh can occur when experiencing fear
(such as hearing an unknown sound while walking
alone in a dark alley), when viewing disgusting photographs, during orgasm, or in response to
fingernails scratching a blackboard (Halpern, et al., 1986). Of course gooseflesh is a common
response when we are
cold, but paradoxically, it can also arise when immersing ourselves in a
hot bath. Gooseflesh can also be evoked by physical contact with another person, when
experiencing a sudden insight (such as an unexpected solution to a problem), while observing an
inspiring moment in a competitive sport, or when experiencing great natural beauty, such as
viewing a large canyon (Goldstein, 1980).
Notice that the experience of gooseflesh can be either pleasant or unpleasant. The term
“frisson” however, applies only to
the pleasure
-inducing form. Simply put, “frisson” might be defined as “pleasurable piloerection” or “enjoyable gooseflesh.” 10. Individual Differences Not everyone experiences music
-induced frisson. Avram Goldstein (1980) carried out a
survey of 45 employees of a research center unconnected to music. Achieving a 100% return
rate, 21 (47%) reported never having experienced a music
-
induced “thrill.” Similarly, Grewe etal. (2007) found that only 21 of 38 participants (55%) reported music
-
induced “chills.” After
careful pretesting of stimulus materials, Konenč i et al. (2007) were able to reliably induce “thrills” in only 35% of an undergraduate student sample. By contrast, 90% of the music students

included in Goldstein's study reported having experienced mus
ic
-
induced “thrills.” It appears that only about half of the general population may be familiar with the experience. It may be that
the capacity to experience music
-
induced frisson encourages certain people to pursue a career in
music.
Panksepp (1995) and
others have observed that music
-
induced frisson is more likely to be
reported by female listeners compared with male listeners. In addition to gender differences,
personality differences have been observed by Grewe, Nagel, Kopiez, and Altenmüller (2007).
As measured using the Sensation Seeking Scale (Litle & Zuckerman, 1986), “chill responders”
are less adventurous or thrill
-
seeking. That is, reactive listeners are less likely to enjoy physical risk
-
taking, such as skydiving or riding rollercoasters. One might say these listeners are “moresensitive” or “thin
-
skinned.” Grewe and his colleagues also found that the more reactive listeners
have greater familiarity with classical music, identify more with the music they prefer, and are
more likely to listen to
music in concentrated (rather than background) situations. In short,
susceptibility to music
-
induced frisson is correlated with musical interest.

Listeners who experience music - induced frisson are typically able to point to particular moments in a work whe n the frisson is evoked (Sloboda, 1991). This specificity has naturally attracted researchers to search for musical features that might be responsible for the frisson. These efforts have been confounded, however, by poor inter - listener consistency (e.g. B lood & Zatorre, 2001). Early on, investigators discovered that musical works that evoke frisson for the experimenter often fail to evoke frisson in other listeners. Asking participants to bring their own frisson - inducing music reinforced this discovery: wh en participant - selected music is employed as stimuli, listener's inevitably experience more frisson in response to their own music than to music brought by other participants. Moreover, when different listeners experienced frisson in the same work, the poi nts of frisson can differ.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

This effect led some researchers to conclude that familiarity may be a key to music - induced frisson. However, this observation is confounded by the reliance on participant - selected music; if asked to bring a piece of music that c auses you to “shiver,” participants are likely to choose pieces that they particularly love, and well - loved pieces are apt to be highly familiar. Consider a gustatory parallel. If asked to bring a dish of your most favorite food to a potluck dinner, what is the likelihood that you will find a dish brought by someone else that you like even better than your own favorite dish? If people attending a potluck dinner tended to prefer their own culinary offering to those of others, one would not be justified in c laiming that familiarity is the most important aspect of taste. Guhn, Hamm and Zentner (2007) addressed this possible confound by measuring the familiarity of different works not selected by the participants. They found a correlation of zero between the fr equency of frisson responses and familiarity. This suggests that listeners become familiar with works that a priori cause them to experience frisson, not that frisson arises due to increasing familiarity.

11. Causes of Frisson In light of the high proporti on of nonresponders and given the high individual variability between responders, the best efforts to identify potential causes of frisson have involved careful pre - selection of experimental participants. When selected according to high self - reports for mu sical sensitivity, Guhn, Hamm and Zentner (2007) were able to show a high degree of inter - subjective consistency in the location of frisson responses as determined by self - report and skin conductance measures. In addition, Guhn and his colleagues found tha t heart rate responses are also highly correlated between such subjects. Even when a participant doesn't exhibit a frisson response, heart rates are still highest at moments when frisson responses are evoked for other participants. This suggests that sympa thetic arousal may be a necessary, though not sufficient, component of frisson.

Among researchers, there is considerable agreement about acoustical and musical correlates of frisson (Blood & Zatorre, 2001; Craig, 2005; Guhn, et al. 2007; Grewe, et al. 2007 ; Sloboda, 1991; Panksepp, 1995, 1998; Rickard, 2004). The most important acoustic correlate is a rapid large change of loudness, especially a large increase in loudness ( subito forte ). A less robust acoustic correlate appears to be the broadening of the f requency range (i.e., the addition of low bass and/or high treble). Musical correlates include the entry of one or more instruments or voices, the return of a melody, theme, or motive, an abrupt change of tempo or rhythm, a new or unprepared harmony, abrup t modulation, or a sudden change of texture. Music deemed “sad” (slow tempo, quiet dynamic, minor key) is roughly twice as likely to evoke frisson compared with “happy” music (Panksepp, 1995). Notice that two common elements can be found in this list of fe atures. First, adjectives such as abrupt, rapid, sudden, new, and unprepared suggest that the precipitating musical events may be surprising or unexpected. A second common theme is high energy, such as increased loudness or the addition of sound sources. N otice also that slow, quiet passages (such as commonly found in sad music) provide an especially contrasting background against which unexpectedly energetic events may be highlighted.

Hmm. So its possibly this too. The ability to actually hear and feel music. In contrast only 35% of the population can feel these sensations. Where as 90% of the students tested reported they could feel it. When only conclusively 35% could prove it. This goes along the lines of people thinking they are special or envious of others. But i guess we define emotion differently and that's what sets us apart from everyone else who lacks integrity and honesty. I could care less. If everyone was made perfect, we wouldn't have an interesting world now would we? ( not saying im perfect just saying if everyone was identical *perfect*) Oh god. This song gives me mad goosebumps. I love making my body sing along with the tunes it feels so good.

You know tho. If only 35% of the population is emotionally evolved that kind of explains why people are so ignorant stupid and violent. No im not being a dick. Its all true. I sometimes am scared just to be in a public place because people are wacked out in the head. To many people Act like Rhesus monkeys. They steal, manipulate. Groom each other and crap. Its gross. And all that sex crap. I mean yeah i like girls and dated quite a few. I just kinda hate bitches with a passion LOL But i don't care im an odditity weither im under the radar or not. I'm a southpaw as other buddy here is one as well. And we are different than righties (not saying better because it all varies there really smart right handed people and left handed people and equally as dumb left handed people) The reason being is for lefties we are split down the middle. You either have defects / mentally handicapped or schizophrenia/ or you are really smart. Don't ask me why scientists still don't understand it.

Anyways. I still somewhat have a sex drive i think. I don't know and i don't really care lol. I have plenty of things keeping me happy that a woman could never do. Its just so stressful, dealing with peoples anxieties and crap. Their minds are so messy. Its not like i can just implant the ability to turn thoughts off to people oh well. Its not like i don't have any girls that love me because i do. I used to be very lonely. But not anymore
i can live by myself and am very happy by myself. I love and hate people at the same time. Im planning on going to uni for bio so all that family crap. I don't really care. I want to cultivate lots of plants and learn more about epidemics and how viruses can be used to fix genetic defects. It does feel amazing to be free tho, i wasted so much of my life on useless things. Video games and other stuff. But i find that the most time iv wasted was with other people. I would much rather have that time back and applied it to school or something.. Well at least i got my head in the right place now. In general people are boring untrust worthy, gross. and not very intelligent.

When i think of woman i think of this song.

the funny thing is, just because a girl is attractive they assume they can ask me anything they want and il be like yes. LOL. So when i say no, they are stunned. No woman can take me away lol. Unless shes like a genius who is spiritually inclined with the universe. Il pass.
And don't mind my hate lol. I quite enjoy it. I don't purposely try to hurt people or seek to. But people just flock to me. So i kind of have a growl now and don't tolerate monkeys as much anymore, Im more canine then monkey, I wouldn't really associate myself with a monkey at all. I feel like the being of Orion has changed me into something else. Ever since i was young Osiris has watched over me secretly. It wasn't till later i actually saw the angels of Orion.

www.livescience.com...
So the possibility exists. lol. And don't mind me. Just had a rough life and tired of being taken advantage of. But i love you guys tho
Theres just some people out there that are like URRGGGE you know what i mean. The kind of people that bring food back to a restaurant because it wasn't made to specific requirements. Or the kind of people that have to go out of their way to mess your life up. Rhesus monkeys. Gossip, Materialism and group inebriation and rituals. I'm the opposite. I can't be around people for to long or they start draining my energy. I spent time only with close friends because people just don't interest me. I talk about pyramids, space sciences philosophy archeology topics of signifigant events and stuff. I don't really do small talk i don't enjoy it. Hey Hey whats up. not much you? chillin nice i went down the hill hit up the gym, went to work, blah blah blah. I like hearing that people are okay and fine but i don't want to hear about how their little dog did the cutest thing. Or about them buying a new car or some other crap. I don't care. Non of the above are on my mind. And i hate little dogs with a passion. I'm always worried il step on them and their vicious. But i love big dogs and cats and such

give me the keys to your city, ima steel pick the lock. And leave hella clues for the cops. leave finger prints on the glock, leave ID on the block, dog did you do it? no i did not.

edit on 6-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I hope to hear from you guys soon and let me know what you think about my findings.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Frisson? That would explain the surges that start down below. Sometimes the familiarity with a piece helps, but if it's really good, nothing ever beats the first time. The surges I do manually always start inside the head... the feeling is similar, but frisson is quicker, and a bit more intense. Like an EMP. They might have the same cause, with different modes of execution.

Not sure what to think about your suggestions for using emotion. As a language, okay, I can see that; as a weapon, not unless it's defensive. I'd like to keep others from forcing me to feel fear or rage, and so I'd never do that to someone else. (Golden Rule. I kinda live by it.) I don't want influence over people's free will; I just wanna be able to resist attacks. I need perfect shields and a silver tongue. Maybe that's what surges do; ever tried a baseball bat to the head while doing it?

I agree with the concept that emotional immaturity leads to stupid violence. Feeling compassion for others requires a high XP, as you put it. Without that compassion you're just another sociopath, in it for yourself. But how do you raise someone else's XP? Teaching by eXamPle, maybe?

And how do we raise our own XP? Just sitting around making surges doesn't open up new abilities, trust me. (20+ years of trying.) I still feel stuck on level one. Did I miss a boss I had to defeat somewhere? Do I need to go out and find my own guru guy? Is God preventing any supertalents I may have from developing because "It's not time yet" or "Some powers are not meant for you?" Problem is, nobody on ATS is likely to know the answer to any of those. We can't raise each other's XP very much. But we need someone who can actually help the evolution. Right now it's no more useful than frisson... but the potential for more is definitely there. We just need the instruction manual. Maybe there's a cheat code on Gamefaqs... anyone know the name of the game?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join