It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Father teaches all so that all may learn

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
You follow God the Father in finding your soul mate by PRAYER and courtship. All our problems come from
not following God's way.

The sexual sins (approved of in our time and even legalized!) and their consequences in this life are a big hint.

Sexual sins fall under the 6th Commandment, 99.9% them are mortal sins and must be confessed.

God is our creator, He knows what is best for us...follow Him.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

You follow God the Father in finding your soul mate by PRAYER and courtship. All our problems come from
not following God's way.

Did you know prayer is a form of witchcraft?

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by colbe

not following God's way.

Did you know prayer is a form of witchcraft?

Hi AI,

Witchcraft concerns prayer to the evil one, not the one true God, the Blessed Trinity, God the Father, God the Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ and God the Holy Spirit.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Hi AI,

Witchcraft concerns prayer to the evil one, not the one true God, the Blessed Trinity, God the Father, God the Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ and God the Holy Spirit.

Oh, okay, that's much better...concerning the "One True God" is an amalgamation of a dozen other gods previously established by cultures that, oddly enough, were voraciously persecuted by the subsequent spawning of numerous representatives that apparently took the whole judgment aspect of their duties so seriously that the presence of any free-thinking philosophies (read: alternative philosophies) was treated as a threat to their very existence.

So, yeah, very funny...but you're not fooling me. Christianity is not the first religion, which would explain why its traces are found in belief systems predating it by thousands of years. Symbols, traditions, beliefs, characters, you name it. Do your research, you might be surprised.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by colbe

Hi AI,

Oh, okay, that's much better...concerning the "One True God" is an amalgamation of a dozen other gods previously established by cultures that, oddly enough, were voraciously persecuted by the subsequent spawning of numerous representatives that apparently took the whole judgment aspect of their duties so seriously that the presence of any free-thinking philosophies (read: alternative philosophies) was treated as a threat to their very existence.

So, yeah, very funny...but you're not fooling me. Christianity is not the first religion, which would explain why its traces are found in belief systems predating it by thousands of years. Symbols, traditions, beliefs, characters, you name it. Do your research, you might be surprised.

Catholicism is the faith, I don't consider it a religion. Religions are man-made. How about the old protest
Catholicism is pagan, of pagan origin. This us nonsense, just because two things are similar doesn't
make them the same.

ie: Our Lord is refered to as the Morning Star. Pagans worshiped the stars.

take care and God bless you AfterInfinity,

colbe

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Catholicism is the faith, I don't consider it a religion. Religions are man-made.
Christianity is the faith.
Catholicism is a religion.
Catholicism is man-made.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Catholicism is pagan, of pagan origin. This us nonsense, just because two things are similar doesn't
make them the same.

That's like me "inventing" the television, and saying that just because it looks just like a Sony flatscreen, doesn't mean I stole the design from them.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join