It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm some unique snowflake, I promise. (heh)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Ha well if I actually came into contact with a Tyler Durden I think I would begin to question my own sanity... Or I would just start talking to myself and accept it haha

P.S.

reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Fight Club is definitely my favorite movie so kudos! "His name is Robert Paulson!" Come to think of it that wouldn't have been a bad username either...
edit on 4-3-2013 by Twix404 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Twix404

Welcome to our world snowflake

cool tune sounds like a chill out room iv'e spent some time in.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Welcome Twix. I am afraid that having studied the beauty of snowflakes, I must debunk you right off the bat! ( A good natured debunk) No two snowflakes are the same. It is an oddity i know. It is however a fact. The phrase "unique snowflake" is a contradiction in terms. Much like "military intelligence" Have fun.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I really like the chime sound in your song. It reminds me of flying through space and creating effervescent celestial bubbles in my wake.

Cheers to you and your new membership:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by marvinthemartian
reply to post by antar

Thanks. Music is a big part of what I do in my spare time. Good music like Composure is tough to find it feels like. Hard to get both nature and electronics into the same song without sounding goofy.
edit on 4-3-2013 by Twix404 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

Ah so my first thread and I am already debunked eh? Well then I suppose in good nature I shall also rebuttal.

How would unique snowflake be contradictory is terms if, as you stated, a snowflake is truly unique? The two terms do not lead to redundancy nor does the definition of one cancel the meaning of another. Please explain

Also, do you have any pictures to help support that all snowflakes are unique? I believe you have the burden of proof here.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Twix404

Welcome.
glad you climbed aboard and joined the crew and gave a lovely intro.

I like the music a lot. I don't know who it is but I am about to find out.

Enjoy your stay at this wonderful day spa

peace and love
~nat the blue eyed cat~

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Yeah? Thanks

The music is from a fantastic trance album I have called GU007: New York. There are a lot of gems on that one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join