It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Of My Creations

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by Night Star

I have Scoliosis with the operation and what seems to be nerve damage in the legs. Because standing for long periods, omg do my legs burn and ache.

I would not know what to do, if I lost my dad. I would be totally lost.

I'm sorry you lost him. And I mean that whole kindheartedly.

From experience from my x. He was only there when I had money. When it ran out. He left.
edit on 4-3-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

I never had much money. Maybe mine wants a younger model. Just sad that you share so many years of your life with someone then wham! Well, I wish us the best and minimal pain.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I felt the same way for a long time.

WHAM.

Comes out of nowhere.

Still hurts.

Just not as much.

He couldn't have a kid with me and he found someone to give him a kid.

I don't care.

Frankly, after dealing with one kid.

I do not want them.

So, he's already in hell.

edit on 5-3-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

LOL

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Absolutely beautiful

So delicate looking, it's as if fairies came and made the jewellery.

I salute your wonderful skills.

QV.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by qvision
Absolutely beautiful

So delicate looking, it's as if fairies came and made the jewellery.

I salute your wonderful skills.

QV.

Awwww, thank you so much! Really appreciate that!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Here are a couple of hearts I made. I usually use velvet or something similar. I have also made silk and satin ones.

They can be filled with potpourri or stufing and hung anywhere.

I used to make lace ones with potpourri for wedding shower favors.

The cranberry colored one has a cranberry bead above the metal faery. The green one has a seed pearl above the faery.
edit on 14-3-2013 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

fabulous stuff! thanks for the heads up - i really enjoyed looking at these :d do you make your own beads? i've worked with a bead maker on a few occaisions and have a mug full of my creations, "one day" i plan to get a torch and some mandrells etc..

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by skalla

fabulous stuff! thanks for the heads up - i really enjoyed looking at these :d do you make your own beads? i've worked with a bead maker on a few occaisions and have a mug full of my creations, "one day" i plan to get a torch and some mandrells etc..

No, I'm not THAT talented.
It would be so awesome to learn how to make my own beads, but I'm sure that would be a costly endeavor, plus I'd probably burn the house down. LOL

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

in all honesty, making ones like in my thread are surprisingly simple - i'm little more than a beginner and have spent no more than 10 hrs bead making in my whole life... you just need a blowtorch that you can fix to a desk, some metal mandrells (rods to wind glass around), some "release paste" that goes on the madrell where you wind the glass, so it does not stick to the metal, and vermiculite, which insulates the heat in the beads so they cool slowly and dont crack. ah and glass!

obvs i had some there and then advice from a pro on the method, but really it was no more than a 5 min chat and another 5 mins watching her at work, then i just started to experiment.

i'm pretty much broke too
hence all the craft from natural materials and recycled stuff... the torch is the only pricey bit, and while i have not looked into it, a simple blow torch would possibly work

if you ever come across the gear to try it, msg me and i'll try give a few pointers on technique/method etc

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

Ooops, didn't know I had a response in here. Thank you Hun, really appreciate that!

I just learned how to do some indian beadwoven earrings.

I'll have to have someone take pics of my latest endeavors for me so I can share more in here.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join