It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Of My Creations

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Beautiful work. You should set up shop with etsy. www.etsy.com

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by tanda7
reply to post by Night Star

Beautiful! I never wear gold or diamonds but prefer this type of jewelry. The vibe I get from stones and handmade jewelry resonates more honestly with who I am.

I am always impressed by those that can create their own personal decorations. I would proudly wear those anytime.

snf

I never thought I was capable of making my own jewelry. It is so much easier than I thought. You yourself could do the same. You're right, there is a vibe to handmade jewelry and natural stones. Thanks so much for the compliment!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by CarbonBase
Well Done! Very Beautiful Work !: )

Thank you! Really appreciate that!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I love that pink bracelet and earrings. Those are beautiful.

Thank you so much! I made a copy of that design for myself.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Beautiful work. You should set up shop with etsy. www.etsy.com

Thanks hun!! Sadly, there is way too much competition on Etsy. I have had these on Etsy through my sister-in-law's site there and nothing!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
That's some beautiful stuff Night!

Personally, I'm wanting the bag. And I'm even allergic to mohair!

You have quite an eye for walking that delicate line between "not enough" and "too much" that is missed by far too many designers. S&F!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
you should set up a booth at flea markets, those would sell quick to the little kids.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Have you ever heard of Etsy.com? You can sell handmade goods on there. A lot of people start their own businesses.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Nice work! Very creative!

I'm a straight male, but I love jewelry. Ugh, I wish I could wear it without people thinking I'm either a homosexual or a wanna-be gangsta. Kings used to wear jewelry! We need to make it fashionable for men to wear jewelry again.

Girls get all the fun

edit on 4-3-2013 by Ghost375 because: typo

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Jewellery is not my field of expertise. But these are simply wonderful and look amazing. You certainly have a creative mind

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I love this type of jewelery and the aquamarine fairy necklace is beautiful. I look forward to seeing some new creations.
edit on 3/4/2013 by Rasline because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by chasingbrahman
That's some beautiful stuff Night!

Personally, I'm wanting the bag. And I'm even allergic to mohair!

You have quite an eye for walking that delicate line between "not enough" and "too much" that is missed by far too many designers. S&F!

Thank you!!! The bag was so easy to make. I wish the pic showed the awsome purple colors and silver metallic.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

you should set up a booth at flea markets, those would sell quick to the little kids.

Right now my life is too messed up to do much of anything. Hubby will be leaving me after 34 years! I will be fighting for disability because of back problems...If I get denied even after getting a lawyer, I will have no income and my savings are dwindling. I will be forced to live with my elderly Mother and when she passes, some friends. I can't collect retirement benefits for another 7-10 years. Sigh...

Might look into selling on consignment in shops. We'll see.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by pitsingeraj
Have you ever heard of Etsy.com? You can sell handmade goods on there. A lot of people start their own businesses.

Yes, as I have mentioned in a post above, I had these items on Etsy through my sister-in-laws site there and nothing sold. There is way too much competition for selling jewelry there.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Nice work! Very creative!

I'm a straight male, but I love jewelry. Ugh, I wish I could wear it without people thinking I'm either a homosexual or a wanna-be gangsta. Kings used to wear jewelry! We need to make it fashionable for men to wear jewelry again.

Girls get all the fun

edit on 4-3-2013 by Ghost375 because: typo

Thanks hun! I myself love jewelry and can never get enough! Go ahead and get yourself some pieces you will love. You only live once!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46
Jewellery is not my field of expertise. But these are simply wonderful and look amazing. You certainly have a creative mind

Awww, thanks so much! Means a lot to me!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasline
I love this type of jewelery and the aquamarine fairy necklace is beautiful. I look forward to seeing some new creations.
edit on 3/4/2013 by Rasline because: (no reason given)

Thank you! I'm partial to the fairy designs myself. I'll have to see if maybe my neice or sister can take pics of more of my designs.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I'm sorry to hear that.

Definitely know what you are going through. I was married 13 years. And I have to work and do things all day with a bad back. Heck, half the time I feel like a crippled old lady.

Sad to say, I got denied the medicaid and disability benefits. It's amazing how everyone else gets it.

I finally out of two years got a 3 day weekend to myself without any BS. No family, No school, and No work. Heck, I'm not even cleaning.
It's My time.

Only thing I'm enjoying.

Is.....

No Stresses....

edit on 4-3-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I'm sorry to hear that.

Definitely know what you are going through. I was married 13 years. And I have to work and do things all day with a bad back. Heck, half the time I feel like a crippled old lady.

Sad to say, I got denied the medicaid and disability benefits. It's amazing how everyone else gets it.

I finally out of two years got a 3 day weekend to myself without any BS. No family, No school, and No work. Heck, I'm not even cleaning.
It's My time.

Only thing I'm enjoying.

Is.....

No Stresses....

Enjoy your 3 day weekend. You deserve it! Yeah I have stenosis of the back and nerve damage in my legs that acts up sometimes.

Man, I lost my Dad in 07, got hit by a minivan as a pedestrian, lost my job because they moved south in 08, in 2011 I had breast cancer and fought that through 2012...Now my husband of 34 years decides he wants out, my savings are dwindling. Like what the hell????

edit on 4-3-2013 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I have Scoliosis with the operation and what seems to be nerve damage in the legs. Because standing for long periods, omg do my legs burn and ache.

I would not know what to do, if I lost my dad. I would be totally lost.

I'm sorry you lost him. And I mean that whole kindheartedly.

From experience from my x. He was only there when I had money. When it ran out. He left.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join