It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Of My Creations

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Thought I would share some of my craftwork with you.

This is a bracelet and earing set made wih acrylic flowers, rose quarts, glass and glass pearl beads.

Another bracelet and earing set made with purple floral glass beads, tibetan silver metal seashell charms, silvertone chain and glass pearls.

This is a seaglass necklace, the color is like an aquamarine, it is wire wrapped and has a pearl and hanging fairy.

will post the next two in my next post.
edit on 3-3-2013 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
This is a purple and silver metallic purse with a glass bead closure. Wish the colors would have come out in this pic. It is made with mohair yarn, that fuzzy expensive yarn.

This is a small jewelry box with a pic of a hummingbird and flower that I decorated.

These are not my best works, just a few pics one of my brothers had taken. I don't have a camera.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
That's pretty neat. The mother of my ex used to do that kind of thing too. She would make her own beads out of precious metals using a doped-clay and shrink method via a kiln.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Keep creating girl - here's your first flat and star.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
It all looks beautiful, Night.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenGlassDoor
That's pretty neat. The mother of my ex used to do that kind of thing too. She would make her own beads out of precious metals using a doped-clay and shrink method via a kiln.

Wow, sounds expensive but wonderful!!

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Keep creating girl - here's your first flat and star.

I shall. Thanks so much!

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneCloudHopper2
It all looks beautiful, Night.

So glad you liked them!

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Meh. She wasn't hard up for money if that's what you're asking. But I was always fascinated by the wire work and things she would do. She did it enough to supplement her income by having these jewelry shows.

Do you do that?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenGlassDoor

Meh. She wasn't hard up for money if that's what you're asking. But I was always fascinated by the wire work and things she would do. She did it enough to supplement her income by having these jewelry shows.

Do you do that?

I havn't tried any shows yet. Maybe in the future I will consider selling in a shop on consignment.

I myself am fascinated at the works of others. So many ideas and creative people out there.

I would like to do more beadweaving on a loom like natives do.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Ohhh what a nice bag! I really really like that bag! You have good sense of taste about what you envision making IMO

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing! I really enjoyed your work. Shhh, don't tell anybody but I would love to start making some jewelry and handbags again. My favorite piece was the 2nd picture, with the seashell beads. Very pretty set there.

Btw, I am a heterosexual male, but seriously considered getting into basic fashion just because I had so much fun designing jewelry and fabric pieces.

It's a great skill--and it's a fun art.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by unb3k44n7
Ohhh what a nice bag! I really really like that bag! You have good sense of taste about what you envision making IMO

Awww, thanks so much! Really appreciate that!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

Thanks for sharing! I really enjoyed your work. Shhh, don't tell anybody but I would love to start making some jewelry and handbags again. My favorite piece was the 2nd picture, with the seashell beads. Very pretty set there.

Btw, I am a heterosexual male, but seriously considered getting into basic fashion just because I had so much fun designing jewelry and fabric pieces.

It's a great skill--and it's a fun art.

Awesome! I hope that when you do, you will share with us! Glad that you enjoyed my work! Thanks!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Beautiful things. I like the seaglass rough with the fairy, lovely contrast between rustic and refined, a nice balance. Looks like a magical piece.
Love rose quartz too, helps with love and who couldn't use more help there?
edit on 4-3-2013 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
Beautiful things. I like the seaglass rough with the fairy, lovely contrast between rustic and refined, a nice balance. Looks like a magical piece.
Love rose quartz too, helps with love and who couldn't use more help there?
edit on 4-3-2013 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

Thank you so much! I love creating magical pieces. Rose quartz is one of my favorites along with amethyst and other stones. I also incorporate crystals in many of my designs.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Forgot to say I love your new lizard avatar!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Beautiful! I never wear gold or diamonds but prefer this type of jewelry. The vibe I get from stones and handmade jewelry resonates more honestly with who I am.

I am always impressed by those that can create their own personal decorations. I would proudly wear those anytime.

snf

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Well Done! Very Beautiful Work !: )

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I love that pink bracelet and earrings. Those are beautiful.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join