It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I had a dream last night I really wish I'd written down in a dream journal as soon as I awakened but here's what I can remember:

In it I was outside at night with a group of people. The stars were out in full even though were we seemed to be in a city like enviorment.

One of us looks up in the night sky and says "Look, Santa on his sleigh!"

And lo and behold I look to what appears to be the sight of a giant sleigh like ship in the sky from underneath, but for some reason I say to eveyone, "this is project blue beam!"

Then an arument ensues between Santa believers and others in the group who agree with me and have heard of project blue beam.

In the middle of this heated debate another santa's sleigh flies by and with that everyone is pretty much of the opinion that this either an invasion of santas or a broken hologram.
edit on 3-3-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
You too huh?

See my thread here-----> Strange Dream Of Neon Blue Lights In The Night time Sky 9/21/2012

Funny how if you change the letters of Santa they turn to be Satan.....just a passing thought....

I would only add that when this happens, do not be afraid...they want a population full of fear and most will fall right in line.

S&F

edit on 4-3-2013 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

join