It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truck Driver Confirms Underground City Beneath US. 2013

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

We're sixteen trillion in the hole. And that's what they let us know about
Where would our government get the money? print it I guess
Yes, this could be true I suppose but I'd rather believe it is not.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Great post OP! I've always been very fascinated by these hidden facilities.
S & F

reply to post by Wrabbit2000

You mention "Subtropolis" ^ I live about an hour south of this location. I have always heard rumors about such a place and have even seen a few anomalous entrances on google earth. I went to the Wiki about it and this part jumped out at me

On the north edge of the complex Hunt developed the Worlds of Fun and Oceans of Fun amusement park complex.

Now, I had also heard it was extremely close to worlds of fun, apparently that's a known fact.
What I'm getting to is that I've been inside such a cave. It was less than 5 min from the entrance of worlds of fun and was a vast underground complex made out of an old limestone mine. The reason I was there was they've turned it into a huge underground scenario paintball course, called Jaegers Subsurface Paintball. Link to their site
I haven't been there in years but the size of the place was mind blowing and the height of the celings looks to be the same spec as this "SubTropolis" place. Also I remember when we went was in the middle of winter and the inside of the cave was a comfortable temperature.

Just thought I'd throw that in since I've been inside.

Wonder how many others they have...

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
It's certainly true the world's militaries have gotten very very good at digging.

Under reported: China’s 3,000 mile network of secret tunnels

Some digging will show through multiple sources that the Chinese Government has confirmed the basics of that story. It does make ya wonder. In what we don't see, how much could be made and how quickly if money is no object?

After all, we've added *TRILLIONS* in spending in just a few years. I'm not sure people still even keep mental perspective as to how much just ONE trillion actually IS. (How many COMBINED national GDP's just one trillion comes to) I've wondered for awhile if there weren't ..other directions, an enormous amount of money wasn't going. Perhaps tunneling is part of it.

* Okay.. I'll add this tidbit as an old driver. The years doing it are good for something I suppose. Stories, if nothing else.

Kansas City Subtropolis

Thats the BIG one at Kansas City. (Most of the images anyway) Now the Underground up there is presented as being unconnected, different locations around the metropolitan Kansas City area. It's more than just the Subtropolis business office on the East end of the loop, to say the least. I've been to three other parts of the K.C. Underground in places many miles in different directions from that one.

In talking to people that had worked a long time down there over the years, I've been told a couple times that more than one of those far removed entrances ARE actually connected in round about ways, underground. That would suggest a much much larger underground space up there than I've ever seen publicly indicated.

My contribution to the urban legends of the place.
edit on 3-3-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: Added content

Tons of urban legends about that place. I worked in the caves south of downtown KC back in the 80s, not as
extensive as the complex you linked to which I've heard extend beneath Worlds of Fun, the local amusement park.
edit on 4-3-2013 by Yngvarr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Salt mines. Not underground cities. Your meat would cure if you tried to live there? I heard? But good storage.

OP video is indeed the entrance to Cheyenne mountain... NORAD.

I'm too tired to link this old factoid I heard once. Once upon a time subsidies for farmers had them growing way more crops than were needed in a given year. For instance, so many potatoes were grown and bought up by the government no one could possibly eat the overage each year. So they decided to dehydrate and powder-ize them for storage in salt mines for Civil Defense food stores. The era of MAD. After a bunch of years when the dreaded Nuclear war never materialized they found they had these mountains of potato powder that they tried to market and sell, and that didn't work out to well.

One of the innovative designs for a marketable product that is still on the shelf is Pringles. They look like a chip, but are really just heavily pressed potato powder stored from the 50's and 60's. If you grind one up in your hand, it will return to its powder form.

I don't know how true this is still today. Salt mines are good for food storage. Someone mentioned Kraft stores cheese there and it reminded me of that bit of information about the era of Potato Subsidies, the Bomb and Pringles.

Am I right about this? maybe it was an Atomic dream I had way back in my experimental youth...

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
I'm sorry but one truck driver doesn't speak on behalf of that kind of truth without any evidence lol...

---

RIGHT ON!!! -- This video contains NO EVIDENCE of military involvement or representation
in the creation or maintainance of a large underground "military" base. To me it's a giant
logistics complex built for the mostly likely purposes of being out of harms way of
"Tornado Alley" and those ridiculously COLD and SNOWY winters you have
down there.

For those of you more technically inclined, there are a NUMBER of ways to QUICKLY bore
an underground tunnel system or extremely large living-space complex. My wonderful
connections in "Spook-Space" have put forth TWO COMMON methods and
ONE UNUSUAL ONE:

1) Use large rotating tunnel boring heads with MULTIPLE water cutters using garnet
as an abrasive material, organized in a fashion that many small V-shaped cuts are made
by the water cutters and then impacted/shattered away from the rock face by simple
impact hammers. At 60,000 PSI (Pounds per quare Inch) these cutting heads will
slice through ANY rock type (be it hard or soft) ... The cutting heads NEVER TOUCH
the rock face ... only the combined Water/Garnet jet stream less than 1/32 inch or so
does the V-shaped cutting... simple jackhammers then dislodge the V-cut rock
and a conveyor system takes the debris away. THIS IS THE FASTEST of the
boring methods I've heard about...BUT...its expensive to keep replacing the
silicon-or-borocarbide heads since the highly pressured water/garnet abrasive
ablates the cutting head pretty quickly probably within 6 to 8 hours or less...
BUT this method is SO FAST that the expense may be worth it... a half-mile
a day in some cases OR MORE!

2) Focused Microwaves that super heat rock and that are then sprayed with water to create
a shattering effect (i.e. steam explosion) because of temperature shock within the
air-space or "empty-space" between the strata so that the shattered rock face can
be gouged away. This requires REMOTE control because of bouncing microwaves
that get reflected every which way which would HARM human operators. You get
a SMOOTH highly finished bore with almost NO cost just electricity for powering
the microwaves and belt conveyor system. This is the CHEAPEST method of the
the three i've outlined...not very fast though probably only 50 to 100 metres a
day though because microwaves TAKE TIME to heat the rock!

3) This is an intersting method which I'm not so sure about becaese
its so new to me (i've just only recently heard about this method):

Super Heated Liquid Lithium which with react with almost everything to
ablate the rock face. You probably could also use heated sodium or
potassium or even melted metals such as ALUMINUM (AL is great for
making steam explosions) which would shatter or eat/melt away a rock face
The HEATED LIQUID METAL would create the SMOOTHEST borehole
that would require almost NO EXTRA SURFACE FINISHING!
One variant of this method is to use the right chemical compound
to create an endothermic reaction which could literally burn away
the rock face or use other chemicals to create a powdery/flaked
salt compound which would then be scarped away easily.
These methods create a lot of explosive hydrogen gas though!
Fast and SMOOTH BORE but a highly explosive byproduct
if not managed properly!

I know PERSONALLY of a few 500 foot deeo elevator-like shafts dug down
in the UTAH and New Mexico desert environs using one or more
of these methods...but those were used more for hiding and protecting
the ELF (extremely low frequency) antennaes used for shore to
Ballistic Missile Submarines communications system from
nuke-based aerial bombardment NOT for creating large
underground cities. THAT is common knowledge in the
Spook-Space arena since the Russians and Chinese
do the same to their ELF antennaes.

---

There are some underground complexes in Oregon and Washington State
(i.e. near Olympic Penninsula National Park in WA) that are used for
simple high-level document storage and computer sciences
data processing centres but no big undergound cities that
I've heard of on the "Spook-Space" gravevine.

There may be a secret underground submarine base or three
near Vancouver, Washington/Portland Oregon...but those are
are just deployment facilities for SUAV's (underwater Drones)
and Supercavitating Underwater Test Vehicles...nothing too
fancy there...NO super-duper UFO or USO bases that I know of ;-)

edit on 2013/3/4 by StargateSG7 because: grammar fix

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
here's a drive-through of an underground facility in missouri. these places are vast.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Eh,, the guys fabricating what he wants to believe. Because I know Sam's Club is definately plotting with the US government.
But as everyone else commented, it appears like he could just walk in. Highly improbable for some super secret government facility. Scratch that, impossible.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Z32Driver

You're right about where Subtropolis is. At least the public one. From 435 North, it's Hwy 210 on the north bank of the river. It's clearly marked on Google Earth if you type that in. The next exit North from that is Worlds of Fun. So, as far as I could place it, having been in there a few times, you are UNDER Worlds of Fun or very near under it's literal footprint above ground, for parts of it. I know another entrance to it is several miles to the North from there, so if those connect, it would run directly under the park itself...as well as Freightliner and a whole lot of other things right in that area.

The way one of the guys put it to me, looking at a 'street map' of the Underground superimposed on a top side map of actual streets, he said there was almost as much underground as there was above it in some places of the K.C. area.

I find that easy enough to believe because during the Cold War, Kansas City was a major communications and logistics hub. Nothing like Omaha, but in it's own way, similar for the role it served as I've read it. So who knows what all they packed into the darker corners of the Underground. I saw a lot of tunnels that led off into darkness. Either closed off or abandoned.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Seeing as this is from ADGUKNEWS I would be highly suspicious of the video as he is known to push misleading and hoax videos.

So i would be very careful when thinking that any video from this youtube uploader is legit.

The facility is real but the misleading questions are really a joke.
edit on 4-3-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
>guy claims to confirm entire underground city
>video only shows a tunnel entrance, but not even what's inside the tunnel
seems legit

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Yeah I remember when I was a kid, my dad use to work for an outfit called lempe construction and did alot of blasting down in the cave's in Kansas City. They are everywhere and alot more than people think, almost all of east Independence or Sesquehana area is sitting on top of underground cave's or storage facility's off of 291n.
They constantly keep blasting to this day, but they are all connected at some point even with rail or train car's and track's throughout most of them. We use to have fun down there stay's at a constant 68 or 72 degree's. I often see TOYS R US truck's coming from the ammunition plant headed down there, and alot of gated entrance's and exit. Most of the cave's in Kansas City are for storage but my dad told of few that he went to blast some door's in that had millitary officials standing by and only certain people that went through extensive backround check's were alowed. I often wondered what else was going on there but would probally take your whole life exploring all of it. I worked at Jarden Corp. which own's a crap ton and my old boss would make fun out of lunch hour driving the golf cart through the cave's on criter watch and trying to drift in his ford focus lmao good time's!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Lets face it (maybe?).... with the rate of drone strikes, uranium dust bombing, and the occasional nuke/atom bomb dropped here and there on civilians, in the long run the only humans to survive on earth are going to be the ones living deep underground, the ones in outer space, and maybe some of those on remote terrain far far far away from US & civilization as possible.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Well Im sure there may be underground city's specially considering the way this gov is acting but I can tell you this place is a cold storage warehouse 100% Walmart does not deliver anywhere except to Walmart stores and DCs that walmart trailer is picking up and going back to the DC and these places are massive and pretty cool.

I bet there is huge underground city's for the rich that want us to all die and there plan is to use them sooner or later
While we all stay topside and die

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
My father in law told me some stories that you wouldn't beleive I still don't with some today, I guess the italian and russian mafia used to "conduct buisness" down there. The city I live in was well known for the russian mafia and alot of houses in my neighborhood has underground exit out of the basement's and hidden rooms. The cave's off of 435 and 210 and most Great Midwest Corp own and Hunt Corp which football team owner and founder Lamar Hunt own's. Here is a local blog with a few companies like H&R Block use to keep tax files. It's really pretty cool down there and alot of bat's.

jjhebert2.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

I have been by Raven Rock Mountain Complex quite a few times driving on Route 16. It was put there partly because of the close proximity to Camp David.

They are fairly secretive about that complex, even when so many people know that it is there. What I wonder about is the vulnerability of the communications antennas. They are all in one spot. I wonder if they have some underground that can be raised hydraulically if the existing ones are destroyed by a nuclear strike?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
I didnt know people still didnt know about this. There are plenty of confirmed underground cities. Just have a look at the 'underground cities' wikipedia page-it has a great list of underground cities around the world.

And if there are that many confirmed, you can be darn sure that there are plenty more that are not made public.

very good point, the last I read somewhere was 96 D.U.M.B's in the USA alone, that was about 4 years ago, so most likely many more now.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

But then I go back to the expense and technology issues. Could we really build such a network?

Being in the technology industry for many years, I can tell you the public doesn't know even the half of the technology that's in use in this country. The tech isn't a problem. Money really isn't a problem either. They steal plenty from us to do the job.

St. Louis has a massive complex that's near as big as the city itself. It was already there in the 60's. It also has a tunnel that goes under the Mississippi, and connects to another complex in Illinois. Which connects to another, and another. So I'm told.

I don't know how true this part is, but I am told some of those tunnels were in existence in the mid-1800's, and had been used to move and hide slaves. The military just re-worked them, and expanded on them from there.

So it isn't as though they haven't had plenty of time to build a nationwide, interconnected, network of these things. They've had several decades.

All this is easy to believe. The hard part is all the rest of the wild stories connected with it.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Why didn't he go inside?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Here's the thing. Those are not really "cities". In fact, if you want one, the Atchison caves facility (once used or records storage) is up for auction right now!

<< 1    3 >>

join