It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Case You Missed It,Top Threads on ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I was going back reading some older threads and thought how many of you are unaware that they even exist?

Some good stuff and very interesting reads.

All Roads Lead to Rome
www.abovetopsecret.com...

One of the most popular subjects and matters of contention here on ATS, are the New World Order Conspiracies. Some people are convinced that behind the scenes lays a powerful shadow government and organization dedicated to the proposition of a One World Government that drives and manipulates political events towards it. While others believe that this is all a myth and fabrication to play upon and manipulate our fears of such a world for other nefarious reasons. While some, believe neither, that we live in a world of random events, unrelated, and unconnected, that is naturally evolving in reactionary ways. So today this April 25th, the anniversary of Earth Day whose ultimate goal is to institute that One World Government, and indeed so many of the mechanisms of it has been put in place, by the United Nations, a world wide holiday to commemorate that we are all one people, and share this one world together, it’s time to take a real hard look at the planet we all live on and just what is going on with it, and on it.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

Hi all, You won't believe this. This is no joke. I'm speechless as I write this. The whole Moon Hoax Debate, which I thought had died off long ago, has been revived by this young genius from Australia who has been kicking butt against astronomers appointed by NASA to debate the moon hoaxers such as Phil Plait of www.badastronomy.com, Jay Windley, the Mythbusters program, and other "NASA Propagandists" as he calls them. This kid is something you have to see to believe. He calls himself Jarrah White. He looks only about 25 or so, yet he's the best debater I've ever seen. His arguments and reasoning are so thorough and scholarly. Everything he says is sourced and documented. He has documents on everything, even stuff from the 60's. He even performs scientific experiments, when he can, to back up and illustrate his argument, showing and explaining each step to the viewer. Therefore, he doesn't just make arguments, he SHOWS you the scientific facts and results through experiments right in front of you, either by him, or by others. In doing so, he has unmasked critical errors and omissions of Phil Plait, the Mythbusters, and others. It's absolutely brilliant. I'm astounded by it. I've never seen a young guy who was so thorough and logical. His videos all look very professionally produced and his presentation is very professional as well. It's something you have to see to believe.

Stargates are real

Hi, I'm an author of 2 books with a third on the way, but I won't be sharing my free e- book links here because the rules forbid it. So I'll just share with you some of my research. (Ancient) Stargates are real: either that or there's several ancient civilizations inside the earth or stuffed in some canyon on the sea floor. Personally, my research leads me to believe the former: et.al, stargates are real. Sounds crazy? Yes, it honestly does, but so does quantum cloning and teleportation, and yet it's happening as we speak. Science is the equivalent of the Twilight Zone, Star Wars and Star Trek, all rolled into one, these days. If you'd like to inquire as to what I've learned, feel free to ask. If you'd like to debate the possibilities, be my guest. If you'd just like to say I'm wrong, also, do as you will. I don't wish to just dump all this information in your laps so let's just start with the basic premise: (Ancient) Stargates are real.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

I come with a message, A world disaster will occur causing a cataclysm event on the horizon that will bring coast lines far inland around the world, super storms never before seen in history will occur as a result of this, earthquakes will be seen on a scale unheard of. This warning is something not to be taken lightly, this message is not to spread fear but to spread awareness and knowledge so those around you may start mentally and spiritually preparing for such an event. Many compartmentalized societies have been planning for these events. Most of you know within what lies ahead but you must now come to the realization of it. You are here on earth now at this time for a specific reason and those who are here for such reasons already know inside what they must do. It is within you, all answers will be found within yourself. Follow inner feelings as your physical mind is incapable of connecting with such knowledge. I will be offering information and will plainly tell you of unspoken things happening in the world and about to take place with a look at what has been right in plain sight. Things are intentionally placed in plain sight as to bring them to pass, most do not realize all that is out there. Compartmentalized groups have been working together knowing these times are very near and preparing for such events. These events have been intentionally kept and hidden from the world and public. Become aware of what is soon to come, I will further explain what more is not being shown or told you. I will go into further details on what events will take place, how and when. For those wondering who am I and what source has brought me such information I plainly say it is within you to know if my words are true or not. I cannot share with you who I am or what I know only that I am a voice coming forward with a whisper and warning hoping some will listen who were meant to hear.

Just thought I would share those that are new to this site.

Peace,
K

join