It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosion rocks Uintah County industrial park Near Skin Walker Ranch?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Explosion rocks Industrial Park

I actually came across this on RSOE page about Explosion and thought the town name sounded familiar then Remembered the whole UFO vortex around that whole county. It is awash with them and the Skinwalker Ranch owned by the Bigalow dude who is building a Space station for himself! Odd little place by the Dinosaur National Park.

This company sounds like it is involved in Fracking with my limited knowledge on the subject. True?

Anyway, my senses were heightened by this , maybe it is nothing,, but dang Eleven buildings damaged? I took a look on google of the address that was one heck of an explosion.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Oh my goodness its a wonder no one was killed by the sounds of it the blast was really a whopper

I wonder what really happened as the blast was felt 14 miles away by some folk
good find

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ballymoney50

Yes, it seems to have been rather BIG, people thought a bomb was exploded nearby. Any Locals here On ATS who can give us a heads up on this? I don't know why, but I just have an intuition something isn't right with this one,, but again I may be wrong and it just be a run of the mill accident. Will look for more info on this today if time allows.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

It appears to be just an explosion.
www.ksl.com...

new topics

top topics

join