It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Fingers and Thumbs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hello ATS'ers,

I've been going onto ATS for a few years now but always to frightened to join in the fun, I no that seems a bit silly as I feel I no a lot of you and your like best friends and follow Threads and Posts that my favourite people wrote. (hope that doesn't sound creepy)
I mean the ones with brains!!!!

I'm bed bound so I read a lot and I can't get enough info into my brain I even moved to a bigger house as my books have taken up a whole room and I refuse to get rid of them.

I love my daily ATS info and loved to tell my friends all the gossip, I've saw myself reading for a whole day and having to say right thats enough for one day and staying on cos I spotted something I'd missed before, that was another hour or two reading lol

I love all subjects and found quite a few things that I would have loved to share with you all but even now I've joined the club I don't think I'll ever be able to post anything apart from writing lol in other words no youtube or great wonders of the world I even mess up other peoples quotes in posts at the minute
I do like the funny faces my granddaughter thinks I'm hip when I send her one lol yes I can use a mobile (just about)

I ended up joining because of a young chaps Thread about Mars and I just had to join in that day and I wish I'd done it years ago silly me. So ATSers bring it on Granny Amanda the Lean Mean Green Fighting Machine has landed, I'm not really mean though but it sounds good so I'll keep it in lol

I had to make a promise to-day not to get angry and call people names I lost it earlier I'm ashamed to say but I've learn't a lesson the hard way so I don't think anyone will be able to push my buttons as fast again. You see I love my wee country very much and have fought to keep the peace and to bring are people together so anyone that gets down on the forces tends to push my buttons to overdrive though its the first time anything like that's happened to me. Calm blue ocean from now on.

I think that's my drivel over with so I look forward to more imput as I've still enough room in my brain, well I hope I do, eck!!! Oh and my favourite make up word to say is always Yehar!!!

Thank you for listening and please someone adopt me quickly before I mess up even more

Granny Amanda loves you all Yehar!!

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ballymoney50

Warm Welcome to ATS and your new Addiction....you'll fit in well here....

Des

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Thank you destiny I'm glad to be here at long last all I need to do is stay out of trouble lol

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ballymoney50

Welcome to ATS the place the world ends once a week.....

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Purplemer I'm fed up packing my suitcase lol
thank you for the welcome

sleep time I'm falling onto my laptop and my face is full of wee squares lol
edit on 3-3-2013 by ballymoney50 because: I'm falling asleep, tut

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!!!!

You'd be surprised how easy it is to do things around here besides writing

Once you get the feel of the place and start experimenting.....and feel free to ask.

If you fancy a nice avatar, check this out
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy your stay here

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Dont forget to visit Below Top Secret as well
there is a lot of hidden treasures there

Welcome to it

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
12voltz and dontreadonme thank you for the lovely welcome chuft with myself for being here at last lol

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Did the cake hoarding bunny show up yet??

Oh and hi!

Welcome to the madhouse! If you ever need anything don't be afraid to ask!

~Heff
edit on 3/3/13 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/3/13 by Hefficide because: Because BB code irks me

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Do not for one minute be afraid to post! You have thoughts, ideas and opinions like anyone else.
Hello and welcome Amanda!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
thank you all for your kind words and heff i might take you up on that help you offered but you will end up wishing you hadn't i talk to much at times lol i tend to go of subject if something else catches my eye so i will have to learn to think before i write, oh no please!!!!
Well I'm of for some exercise i promised my carer I'd be good to-day and do as I'm told, like that'll happen this side of christmas tut
yehar to you all and hopefully I'll see you on line later

you gotta love those smiley faces

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Welcome and you are a great addition.

new topics

top topics

join