It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello All: Lurking no more.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hey everyone.
Just wanted to drop in and say a quick hello to everybody. I've frequented this site for some time now; however I've only browsed and read, but felt I wanted to start joining in on the conversation.

I enjoy the fact that there are other like-minded folk out there that feel as I do- that there is a lot more to life than what's apparent, and that there are those out there that are looking to raise awareness of our world as well. I understand that there are plenty of people out there that won't agree with everything that you think / theorize, but I honestly think this is detrimental to finding the ultimate truth, as long as the disagreement is actually aimed at indeed "denying ignorance", rather than just derailment because it's uncomfortable to even consider. I am very open-minded and am more than willing to consider other points of view, so long as I get the same consideration.

I sincerely hope to find some people to share ideas with as I've been craving that for...well, ever. I feel something of a black sheep as far as my interests and what I enjoy talking about. As I'm sure many of you know, it's not cool with many people to actually have alternate points of view about things, to question what we've been told and taught, to actually want to find the true meaning of things. Hopefully we can assist each other in doing this.

I'm glad to be here. Thanks for having me. And thanks for being the type of people that search for more. The world most definitely needs it. Thanks for your time, it's appreciated.
See ya's around...

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
hey. welcome to you

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! It sounds like you have a lot to say and share, to be sure!

There's always room for one more, after all.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Battery

Welcome Battery...

as long as the disagreement is actually aimed at indeed "denying ignorance", rather than just derailment because it's uncomfortable to even consider.

You may have rough time here then, though I don't disagree with you. Thick skin is a must, unless the sidelines are where you dwell, but where's the fun in that..?

Good intro, cya in the trenches.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Battery

Welcome to ATS. Very nice informative intro....I think you'll fit in well here, Battery....

See you in the forums...

Des

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

Thank you much.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yes I do, thanks for having me, I don't take up much room.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Hey thanks. Yeah, thick skin is something I've developed over time, guess it'll pay off. Or hope it will rather. Hopefully my time won't be too rough, but I understand what you're saying...

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Battery

Yes I do, thanks for having me, I don't take up much room.

Here...eat your Welcome to ATS treats...you'll take up more space....enjoy...

Des

link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks a lot.
Appreciated. Yep, see ya around..

link   
reply to post by Battery

Hello Earthling....

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Hahahaha nice, very nice. Those look yummy. Hmmm I better get started on that then!

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Greetings non-Earthling.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
By the way, I had to say... I love your Avatar. It's simple but oh so memorable by the colors.

A little goes a long way there!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Courtesy Is Mandatory.
What are these P F K W S ?
Visit here - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Why thank you! I gotta say that I like yours as well, definitely quite memorable.

Thanks to all for the welcome, really do appreciate it for sure.

And thanks Johnny- I'll make use of those, very helpful indeed.

new topics

top topics

join