It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only 2% of people on welfare tested for drugs in florida came up with positive drug tests.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegreatone666
My education level isnt that great but i know this..........I HIT A NERVE WITH MY REPLY TO YOUR POST. Oh iknow you want everyone to see the 2%. Come on your name DZAG. OVER HALF YOUR NIEBHOR HOOD IS ON WELLFARE! booooooooyyyyyy.

This doesn't even warrant an reply...

To everyone else...

Ladies and gentlemen, this is an example of the type people who belittle and attempt to degrade recepients of welfare. He/She is on here talking noise about them, when look at their literacy level. It isn't a stretch to assume He/She may be only a step from welfare themselves

The propaganda the rich elite have instigated is real and in full effect. They have poor people at the throats of other poor people, while they skate off with all the money.

Oh and no, you didn't strike a nerve, you actually make me

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by bbracken677
I would like to know the details regarding the gathering of data about this...

I managed a Section 8 HUD housing community for a short period of time and got to know some of the residents there...all on welfare of some type or other.

I can attest that at least 50% of that community used illegal drugs of some kind or other... The place was so bad that the police would not come on the property in response to a 911 call until several units could enter at once in strength.

This community was no worse and was actually better than many in large cities.

At the 2% statistic I cry BS at the top of my lungs. I am not sure how they gathered the data, but that is total and absolute BS.

The way the current "system" worked is, typically, a single mother would qualify for the housing, and then would take in her boyfriend who would live with her (and of course not on the lease)...neither would have jobs, but usually the male had an income that involved illegal activities of some kind. Because the male, typically, had a record involving violent or drug related crimes he would not be able to qualify to live there, hence moving in afterwards "off the lease". Enforcing the leasing rules was dificult and problematic...due to the physical risk involved I left after sticking it out 2 months.

Just wasnt worth it...half the people there were good people in bad circumstances, while the other half were scum, animals...

The thing is, as someone who has sold drugs, I can say my customers were not welfare recipients. My customers were your teachers, construction foremen, doctors, attorneys, athletes, etc., who you least suspect.

Welfare recipients get from $100 to $300 per month depending upon the household size. As a former dope dealer I can tell you I wouldn't have time for their nickel and dimes anyway. I want your college graduate with a good job who spends from $300 to $1500 a WEEKEND with me.

The only thing welfare and Section 8 customers do is purchase cigarettes, beer and about $10 - $20 of weed. It's all they can afford!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The whole thing is a political stunt. Don't know why people don't see that.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join