It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to be a CHEMTRAIL DEBUNKER

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I think it is ignorant to think of the amount of people who have already died from mosquito spray and the amount of people who may develop cancers, or other diseases decades from now. It will only be after a correlation is made in the future between such increases, if any, and said spraying.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Xieon

I think it is ignorant to think of the amount of people who have already died from mosquito spray and the amount of people who may develop cancers, or other diseases decades from now. It will only be after a correlation is made in the future between such increases, if any, and said spraying.

I assume you would rather die of malaria, as that would be "natural causes."

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hey op!!! LOVE threads like these! I am so passionate about this subject.

I've dove deep into the chemtrail conspiracy because my Aunty is a sufferer of Morgellons. I've seen the fibers, her un-curable lesions, and seen her pain first hand. But of course, the doctors can't find anything wrong with her? I watch the skies every day, and even here in Rural Alberta (Canada), they spray mid-morning and by the afternoon the whole sky is grey and the sun is alot dimmer.. And it stays that way throughout the evening. Most nights you see a orange and pink sunset, which 10 years ago would only happen once in a blue moon.. I am lucky enough to be able to see the stars on a clear night though.

I live along a highway of three massive Military bases, and the planes that are most often spraying, they seem almost transparent. I've seen black beams linger in the skies next to chemtrails, leading from the horizon and disappearing into the sky. Sometimes there isn't even a plane to be seen infront of these chemtrails around where I live. They make gridlock patterns across the sun and these trails billow out into ugly "clouds" if you can call them that.

You will find most of the "dis-informants" will try to convince you of their aviation knowledge. "Well I'm a pilot for America and hurr durr you ain't seein' no chemtrails Cuz I fly planes and planes don't spray no chemicals. You know why? 'Cause I am an aviation expert. I am told to tell people who question chemtrails, that they are crazy and ain't seein' nothin YA HEAR? Don't question my knowledge."

Yea because I don't have a set of eyes and a brain to make an educated response about what I'm seeing and how things are not the same in my skies anymore. In the summer after a good rain there will be white goop on my car, fibrous and hard to get off. You don't think that has anything to do what's being sprayed? People can't even collect their rain water without getting thrown in jail by the government. They don't want you to test what's being rained down on you.

Here are some of my photos:

Here you can see the black beam:

No plane as we watched the chemtrail form:

Evening after a heavy spray:

Black beam:

Morgellons
Black Beams
Black Beam testing

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

Please don't think that I am being insensitive to your auntie's issues, but for discussion sake, could you say if everyone, or anyone else who lives near your auntie has this same disease? If so, how many?

Thanks

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Xieon

I assume you would rather die of malaria, as that would be "natural causes."

That's besides the point. Nobody likes mosquitoes, but just indiscriminately spraying a poison in the air isn't the way to go about it. What about all the other bugs? What about what that could do to the bees? The birds? What about what it could do to YOU? Have you considered these things?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

High numbers in the Vancouver, British Columbia area. My Aunty lives up in the mountains where you'd think it would be the best to stay away from chemtrails, but they run rampant there because of the high numbers of population.

All it takes is a quick google of "British Columbia Morgellons sufferers"..

Morgellons Canada

More Morgellons Canada
edit on 4/3/2013 by clairvoyantrose because: oops.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

thanks for posting sir. you have made some nice steps and that’s great.
some of the flaming isn’t so helpful and to me should not be implemented by MODS.
yes I'm unsure and yes I let my mind run sometimes. I need no Hat, tin or otherwise.
I think you have (should have) read threw this thread and then you would see not much talk about spraying us (as a by product maybe).
Good one………………Painfulhead

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

4) Realize that the amount of personnel who would have to be in on it is so vast and enormous (from ground and flight crews, to every paper pusher in the entire industry, that applying the rule of number 1, should then convince you how absurd the chemtrail argument is. If you're really determined then go to number 5.

I think this is the most important of the five you have posted.

Just the sheer amount of the people it woulkd take is staggering,yet it doesn't seem to actually matter to the chemtrail believers and until they actually understand it chemtrails willl always be a subject of discussion even without evidence to prove them.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Painfulhead

I don't know if you have checked this thread out, but if you want to learn more about the way those lines in the sky also known as contrails form and persist then you should start here....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Very informative...

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

My answer to that (just playing the devil's advocate here), would be that an expedition that is funded would be able to get equally good if not better information, and would also be more likely to be taken seriously by Joe Blow watching it. Something pieced together on a shoestring budget SCREAMS "I wear my tinfoil hat in my moms basement, and I will remain a virgin for life".
So I'm not suspicious of someone making money on a good production. I would be MORE suspicious if it was mass-marketed on cable tv with one of those cheesy infomercial-type commercials selling it to couch potatoes at 2 in the morning.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Have you ever been outside? Try it. When one of those 'high clouds' moves overhead it is instantly COOLER on the surface.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I'm almost weary of typing it over and over with no answer, but the main question concerning chemtrailing as it pertains to the belief that "they" are using it to poison "us" is: How do "they" keep from getting poisoned also, and why don't "they" do it at night, when nobody will be able to tell from their trails?

I'm not talking about cloud seeding, as there is no conspiracy there. It happens. They announce it around here when they do it. I'm talking about the thought that airplanes at that high of an altitude spraying in the most inefficient manner possible to get the results the conspiracy indicates regarding poisoning "us."

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Thanks tsurfer for posting
I have tried to put an eye on many of the related threads and will read more of this one that you have pointed out. So many of these threads fall apart after a page or two.
As I try to digest the point counter point of this topic I sometimes turn a def ear to the tactics and finger pointing. If it was so clear that this is all ‘hog wash’ than the light should be easy to see.
Good on sir……………………Painfulhead

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gibraltarego
reply to post by Phage

Have you ever been outside? Try it. When one of those 'high clouds' moves overhead it is instantly COOLER on the surface.

You are right. It's cooler in the shade. Whether it is due to a cloud overhead or a tree, shaded areas are cooler than sunny areas. For example, at my daughter's track meets, the open, sunny areas are warm, and the shaded areas are demonstrably cooler. I doubt that has to do with spraying the atmosphere.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Thanks tsurfer for posting

No problem. That thread does answer alot of questions that many have about those white lines in the sky, plus it was started by a member that works in the meteorological field so I hope it helps you out.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
Hey op!!! LOVE threads like these! I am so passionate about this subject.

I've dove deep into the chemtrail conspiracy because my Aunty is a sufferer of Morgellons. I've seen the fibers, her un-curable lesions, and seen her pain first hand. But of course, the doctors can't find anything wrong with her?

What connects "Morgellans" with Chemtrails? Its widely described by the medical profession as a form of delusional parasitosis.

www.mayoclinic.com...

If its linked - why doesn't everyone have it, if its something in the air?

And Why don't animals have it?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by therealdemoboy

Part of me wants to agree whole heartedly yet….. I see it like this.
We live at a time when people can make and release a movie (video) on the internet and the world can see it. So yes this make for some murky water to wade through. Is there no merit if something is home made or has little production money. I don’t see it as worthless cut and dry a crossed the board. But yes following some will lead to a motive.
Thanks for the post … good one for the thinker.. Painfulhead

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

Yea because I don't have a set of eyes and a brain to make an educated response about what I'm seeing and how things are not the same in my skies anymore.

Not saying your not making an educated response to what your seeing, but how exactly do you know that those lines that you took pictures of are chemtrails and not contrails?

If you can tell the chemical makeup of something that is over 28000 ft above your head then that would be one hell of a gift you have, but as of yet there is not one person on this earth that can do that, so how areyou able to do it?

Just a little help for you but those black lines you see are shadows of the contrail. Here you go a link that explains the black lines that your seeing....

www.atoptics.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

What connects "Morgellans" with Chemtrails?

Clifford Carnicom

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

this is where its hard with so many points and theories ping ponging around. it would be a very ineffective way to "poison" people. lifting the layer is the hard part. under a bit there is more about this then killing off the heard.
is it for good? is it for bad? is it happening at all?
thanks brother..................................Painfulhead

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join