It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to be a CHEMTRAIL DEBUNKER

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

You got a pearler there!

Must be friends with the crazy rainbow lady.

You seriously thought this guy was a good source of information?

Really?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Thomas and Murphy will be on C2C tonight...i intend on calling them and asking for some credible evidence of chemtrails. Will be interested if:

1) My call even gets on the air; and,
2) If they can actually explain the salient difference between a chemtrail and a contrail.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
As a Hoosier myself, please know that this man does not represent the current mental and intellectual state of my state. Most of us are much smarter than this. We know, for instance, that upright junipers are very flexible. We know that depending on a lot of variables, that one inch of rain can equal between 2 and 10 inches of snow. We know that snow, when it's wet and heavy is ripe for epic, injury-causing snowball battles and anatomically correct snowmen, and that when it's "drier and lighter" it is only good for blowing and drifting. We know the best sledding days are the days when snow is midway of these two points--dry enough to drift deeply, and wet enough to compact for a smooth ride.
We also have what is called a "neutral" accent, which means no accent. So he is not a purebred Hoosier.
Laughing at the stupidity myself.
Wet snow packs? Who knew?
He ruined a perfectly good tree, if you like upright junipers. I personally do not, but know that a day of melt and his bush would have been absolutely fine. So he doesn't know dendrology, either.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

Thomas and Murphy will be on C2C tonight...i intend on calling them and asking for some credible evidence of chemtrails.

Wish I could hear it but I am unable to outside Atlanta, so hopefully you get on and can get your question on..

Good Luck with that....

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

SURPRISE!!! John B. Wells, the weekend host of C2C, took NO CALLS during the interviews with Murphy and Thomas. They were allowed free reign...Wells himself stated the difference between a contrail and a chemtrail was that contrails last only seconds while chemtrails last for hours...Thomas claimed he saw some trails overhead, looked up the flights on FlightAware, and saw some commercial and military traffic...It was the military traffic leaving the chemtrails...Also claimed to check the weather data at altitude and stated the conditions were not conducive to contrail formation...Surprised he did not give the dates/times for fact checking...

surfer, all you need is the IHeart radio app...you can listen to any station anytime...

edit on 31-3-2013 by totallackey because: further content

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

It sounds like they have agents here at ATS, boning them up on what the debunkers bring to the table. Flight Aware? The place you learn about that, unless you are a pilot, is from the debunkers. Sounding info? Ditto. And the fact that it was not a call-in, meant either they were too full of themselves to work at that time of day, or they knew they would be soundly debunked and asked questions for which they do not have a reply. Or both.
I vote "both."
What's next? A "chemtrail expert" who actually spends the money to get a valid test? Full disclosure of all pertinent information from the test, both process and results?
Just made myself laugh...

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

SURPRISE!!! John B. Wells, the weekend host of C2C, took NO CALLS during the interviews with Murphy and Thomas.

I can't imagine why they wouldn't...

Surprised he did not give the dates/times for fact checking...

That doesn't surprise me, and the reason he won't give out that info is because he knows if he did it would show he is wrong...

You know the weirdest thing about those two... The amount of people that actually believe them...

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
So now the question that has been asked so many times and yet hasn't been answered is how does one know that the contrails you think are chemtrails contain these nefarious chemicals just by looking up at them in the sky?

I have no idea what is being sprayed.

That is the fundamental question that no chemtrail believer can answer, so just by chance do you think you can answer this since you seem to be so adamant that chemtrails are real?

Believing if chemtrails are real and claiming that they contain that are two different things. It's impossible to prove what is in them, or that they are not just contrails. It's all speculation. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Why didn't you post more of this man's ridiculous videos such as this one..

That would require me to follow his main page, which I have no interest in doing like you obviously do. I am sure he appreciates you spreading more of his subjects around though.

I guess he might just know what he's talking about....

So he know's all about chemtrails? Ok if you say so, cause I never did. Glad we cleared that up though. LMAO! ~$heopleNation
edit on 31-3-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
Just watched the other videos too. So, what exactly impresses you so much about this loon? The snow one is particularly amusing. It appears he has never made a snowball in his life before, look at his reaction when he squeezes a handful of snow together

Absolutely nothing, I know he's a loon. You should watch his moon videos. Very entertaining. You guys get so grouchy, it's a chemtrail thread.

Come on dude, we've talked on here, you seem an intelligent and lucid kind of guy, do you really think this guy is credible?

Of course I don't, but I get a kick out his accent and how serious he is about it all. You're smart enough to know that I do not follow this guy.

I know the trails in the sky concern you, but why would HIS interpretation be more believe able to you than the one offered by those of us who have known about planes or a very long time?

His doesn't. Don't you guys ever just watch something to watch it? I mean, I watch alien videos all the time but I don't believe them. That doesn't mean I do not enjoy watching some of these lunatics. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
You seriously thought this guy was a good source of information?

Really?

Yeah, he's my hero. I am one of his biggest subscribers!

Nah bro, there are plenty of more believable videos than his, but it's about having a sense of humor. While also sticking to the subject of the thread at the same time, which is chemtrails.

It was Friday night, thought you guys could use a good laugh. I think the guy is funny, kooky yes, but hilarious as well. Calm down gentleman.
~$heopleNation

edit on 31-3-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

It's impossible to prove what is in them, or that they are not just contrails. It's all speculation.

Now wait, a chemtrail believer can tell you what is in a chemtrail although none of them have actually proved they exist.

Proof of what's in a contrail...

The main products of hydrocarbon fuel combustion are carbon dioxide and water vapour. At high altitudes this water vapour emerges into a cold environment, and the local increase in water vapour can raise the relative humidity of the air past saturation point. The vapour then condenses into tiny water droplets which freeze if the temperature is low enough. These millions of tiny water droplets and/or ice crystals form the contrails. The time taken for the vapour to cool enough to condense accounts for the contrail forming some way behind the aircraft's engines. At high altitudes, supercooled water vapour requires a trigger to encourage deposition or condensation. The exhaust particles in the aircraft's exhaust act as this trigger, causing the trapped vapour to rapidly condense. Exhaust contrails usually occur above 8,000 m (26,000 ft), and only if the temperature there is below −40 °C (−40 °F).[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

And here is what the engine exhaust contains....

Now proof of what's in a chemtrail.... still looking....haven't found it yet.....

Oh, that's right there aren't chemtrails as they do not exist....

Here is a little thread about a company that specializes in testing contrails, and I am sure they can with chemtrails.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So there really isn't a reason why chemtrail believers can't take advantage of this company and blow the lid right off of the chemtrail conspiracy.

But have they done that.... answer is no because most if not all the samples being tested came from the ground and not tested from a plane at altitude for the best and truest sample.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Coast to Coast with John B. Wells covered this very subject on Saturday night broadcast 3/30/2013. If some of the speakers who were interviewed were correct about the soil samples taken and the increase in Aluminum, barium, and something else I don't remember then it is going on. Barium rain – Delaware intake for NY City water supply was tested and were soil samples which were taken in many states....All show above normal and sometimes many times about the safe level of Barium according to the broadcast I herd. The purpose for the spraying has several reasons one of which is beyond line of sight signals and using the refraction rate of the aluminum and Barium to bounce radio and HARP signals. Also the Chemtrails (due in part to their cloudiness) actually cools the patch of earth below....Airlines are not spraying the stuff unless it is added to the fuel supply without anyone knowing it....very doubtful; one of the first things checked during a crash is a fuel sample.

Anyway I have always been a skeptic but if the soil and water samples are indeed true then you might figure we are all Ginny Pigs when it comes to the long term effects with breathing that stuff and the sterilization of the soil. A true Conspiracy and just plain "not nice" if true. Most of the trails one sees in the sky are CONTRAILS which are caused by the temp of the engine exhaust and the outside air temp and humidity. No Barium or Aluminum causes the trail just temperature differences. But something (if true) is messing with the soil and water samples.

found this lady speaking about the subject. I honestly don't know except I would like to see some lab soil/water reports from a certified lab.

Worth a listen to the show if you can catch it on youtube or a rebroadcast. OOOPS posted before reading more of the thread; my bad!!

edit on 31-3-2013 by 727Sky because: add

edit on 31-3-2013 by 727Sky because: ooops

edit on 31-3-2013 by 727Sky because: video added

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Aluminium is the third most abundant element (after oxygen and silicon), and the most abundant metal, in the Earth's crust. It makes up about 8% by weight of the Earth's solid surface

They found aluminum in soil that's a shocker

Despite its prevalence in the environment, aluminium salts are not known to be used by any form of life. In keeping with its pervasiveness, aluminium is well tolerated by plants and animals.

Feldspars, the most common group of minerals in the Earth's crust, are aluminosilicates

If they didn't find aluminium in soil that would be a concern!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
There is no need to look for evidence of chemtrails or the non existant evidence of no chemtrails.
Think beyond pictures and reports of illness.

If it's a worldwide conspiracy (choose your conspiracy) then there must be worldwide suppression of said conspiracy.
This would require updated KGB/Gestapo tactics.
If you started a website supporting chemtrails you would get a visit by dark suits or your hosting company would shut down your account.
If you posted proof of chemtrails you would have the post disappear and you would get a visit.

If you believe people would continue to post after broken fingers then arms you are mistaken.
If TPTB wanted these postings and websites stopped they could do it.

Do you think the operators of ATS would keep a dedicated section to chemtrails if they were getting visits by MIB ? ATS is not hard to find. Type conspiracy websites into google. ATS is number 4.

So you have to ask why is there no suppression of ATS and all the other conspiracy sites?
Hint: Theres no conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

But have they done that.... answer is no because most if not all the samples being tested came from the ground and not tested from a plane at altitude for the best and truest sample.

tsurfer, Which was exactly my point. It's almost impossible to 100% prove that chemtrails exist. Contrails are another story. I appreciate your reply though.

Ok bro, let's have a little fun here. Check this one out, from 2010. Not as nutty as the first one, which I posted on purpose for a good laugh, but this one raises some interesting questions.

Also, I don't have any idea about the Youtube poster's history, so don't give me any of that garbage this time around, you're better than that. I just search chemtrails and they pop up. I don't follow any of these people.

You and I are gonna have a peaceful discussion because it's an interesting subject. Could I be wrong about my assumptions? Absolutely. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

um yah in the 90s when this crap started lol ? point of vid? when i was a kid refers to way before 90s lol ^^

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestorm

yes they cross paths and then their contrails attract the cirrus, .

That's one of the funniest statements I have read on here can you explain how this attraction works

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~

um yah in the 90s when this crap started lol ? point of vid? when i was a kid refers to way before 90s lol ^^

I was born in the late 60's and I can remember these things as far back as when I was 12. I was a big airplane fan, had a model of the SR71. I was curious as to why some lines stayed, and some didn't. I asked that question years later but always wondered. How could I have wondered if they didn't exist?

Is it even remotely possible that you just don't remember everything?

Oh, and how might you explain persistent contrails before the 90's? If they were contrails, then................

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join